izzythepush

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 10:16 am
@MontereyJack,
For fucked to buggery.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 10:21 am
@Baldimo,
which is why a disgusted citizenry intends to vote trump, his court rigging, his climate change denial, his anti-environmentalism, and his blatant inability to deal with the challenge of covid 19, out of office in November.

oralloy

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 10:39 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Your grade in Poli Sci 101 has come in: F

Wrong again. Free people have had the right to carry arms for 2600 years now.
oralloy

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 10:40 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
his court rigging,

Appointing judges who uphold the law is hardly court rigging.

MontereyJack wrote:
his blatant inability to deal with the challenge of covid 19,

Joe Biden is the one who disrupted the government with a frivolous impeachment sham throughout the beginning of the pandemic.

MontereyJack wrote:
out of office in November.

I'm going to be voting for Mr. Trump in November.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 11:22 am
@oralloy,
as usual, far right bilgewater opinion pretending to be fact.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 11:24 am
@oralloy,
really? show me where it says that in the code of Hammurabi.
oralloy

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 12:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
What does Hammurabi have to do with anything?

"Ceorl, also spelled Churl, the free peasant who formed the basis of society in Anglo-Saxon England. His free status was marked by his right to bear arms, his attendance at local courts, and his payment of dues directly to the king. His wergild, the sum that his family could accept in place of vengeance if he were killed, was valued at 200 shillings."

https://www.britannica.com/topic/ceorl

"Fyrd, tribal militia-like arrangement existing in Anglo-Saxon England from approximately AD 605. Local in character, it imposed military service upon every able-bodied free male. It was probably the duty of the ealderman, or sheriff, to call out and lead the fyrd. Fines imposed for neglecting the fyrd varied with the status of the individual, landholders receiving the heaviest fines and common labourers the lightest."

https://www.britannica.com/topic/fyrd
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 12:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
as usual, far right bilgewater opinion pretending to be fact.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever pretending that opinions are facts.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 04:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
That's the best you can do when presented with facts? This is why you and the media are so desperate to claim Trump failed on Covid19, when he has actually done a good job, as good a job as can expected with a hostile media just waiting to counter every word said and even lit about what was said.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 10:26 pm
@Baldimo,
You have sub-basement expectations of what's possible if you think trump did the best job possible. two to one fauci is trusted more than trump.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 10:30 pm
@oralloy,
Two cops shot in Louisians, one killed, one wounded, the suspect got away. Being good guys with guns didn't stop them from getting horribly shot up,, and didn't stop the bad guy either. So much for your and the NRA's opinions.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 12:13 am
@MontereyJack,
So let me guess, now you want to disarm police officers?

Anyway from your description of the attack, it sounds like another BLM goon in action.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 01:04 am
@oralloy,
a blindingly illogical conclusion, and a racist conclusion as well based on absolutely no evidence, since none is available. Two sentences, two high wide and ugly factless opinons, not facts. You're on a roll tonight.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 08:23 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
a blindingly illogical conclusion,

That is incorrect. Given the fact that BLM goons are all about wanting to murder police officers with impunity, my speculation is perfectly logical.

MontereyJack wrote:
and a racist conclusion as well

There is nothing racist about wondering if a wannabe cop killer is the perpetrator when someone murders a police officer. It's really silly the way progressives always falsely accuse everyone of racism.

MontereyJack wrote:
two high wide and ugly factless opinons,

That is incorrect. One was a question, not an opinion. The other was speculation.

I notice that you avoided answering the question.

MontereyJack wrote:
You're on a roll tonight.

I'm always on a roll. It is my natural state.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 01:06 pm
@oralloy,
It's a kaiser roll, it's stale and it's growing mold. The first statement was illogical and wrong. the second statement as in fact racist based on a total absence of evidence as well as your persistent racist mischaracterization and mistaken generalization about blm.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 01:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
Asking you a question is neither illogical nor wrong, even if you do avoid answering the question.

Given the fact that BLM goons are all about wanting to murder police officers with impunity, there is nothing racist about wondering if they are involved when someone has murdered a police officer.

No mischaracterizations or mistakes on my end. BLM goons are all about wanting to murder police officers with impunity. That is the only purpose of BLM.

Telling the truth about BLM goons is not in any way racist. Progressives really are goofy when they falsely accuse everyone of racism.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 01:57 pm
@oralloy,
Are all black criminals "BLM goons"?

I'm not sure you are clear on the motivations of the black lives matter movement.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 02:34 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Are all black criminals "BLM goons"?

Interesting question. My first thought was probably not.

But my second thought is: What criminal wouldn't like carte blanche to eliminate police officers?

White criminals would take that deal too, if it were offered to them.

McGentrix wrote:
I'm not sure you are clear on the motivations of the black lives matter movement.

I'm quite clear. BLM's only goal is that police officers be prevented from defending themselves whenever black people murder them.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 03:32 pm
@oralloy,
Unless you somehow have privileged information, which I seriously doubt, you have absolutely no information about the race of the shooter or the races of the cops, or whether or not the shoter even was a "criminal" before he fired the shots. But you immediately leap to racist "speculation" in the absence of any evidence, as to ehat happened. That's racist.