Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:05 pm
@Baldimo,
Yes the one glenn pd was a school shootinng. So was saugus..valid count.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Ive read .large parts of several of the lists and yes theg are schoo shootings. They may not fit whatever peculisr reductionidt model youre following but thats irrelevant. One school shooting or wounding is too many for a civil and civilized society. And there are a hell of a lot more than one.

How do you figure they are school shootings, because CNN said so? Drug deals gone bad after schools hours are not school shootings. BB guns being used isn't a school shooting. How many of those "school shootings" were committed by rifles? None!
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:28 pm
@Baldimo,
If uts a gun in school wherr no guns should be its a school shooting no matter whether its a drug desl outcome or not. There are as many motives as ther are people and theyre all bad.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
You've just been caught trying to create the illusion of school children being slaughtered on a weekly basis by providing a link to incidents that do not support your lie. Nothing you've said has changed that.

Since you've quietly opted to not answer my question about the first incident on the list you've linked to, we'll view that as a "no comment" on your part. So we'll move onto another incident on your list.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A 30-year-old student was shot in the chest and killed in a Texas State Technical College housing facility. Police believe the 20-year-old shooter and the victim were involved in a relationship dispute that turned into a physical fight.

A Texas State Technical College student arrested on a murder charge early Sunday shot a fellow student in the chest with a shotgun after a two-hour argument over their relationship that turned into a physical fight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, is that your idea of school children being slaughtered, and a reason to ban guns? Simple yes or no., and then we can move on to the next shooting on your list. However, I'm getting the feeling that you have no intentions of answering for this shooting just like you didn't answer for the first one I showed you.
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:57 pm
@Glennn,
Im amazed that you actually took the time to find out about that news report(something you guys dont seem to do when you talk about Trump NOT being a Liar).

Hoqever, it rally doesnt change anything. Theres many many many other gun attacks an deaths than those that youve attempted to clear the news about. It only reinforces the very point that the availability of weapons and their ease of use to cause bodily harm as a "first point of control", and then to top it off with the way guys like you dismiss all these deaths as "Im crying for you with croc tars". Dont you guys feel ANY shame or guilt?

Have you ever had anyone close to you shot at or hit? I think your dispassionate views would chnge in a hartbeat if it were your family members or your child.

I dont know if youre as blazingly nuts as oralloy, he openly enjoys seeing innocent people shot because hes trying to protect his civil "rights" with insane wrongs.

coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:14 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I dont know if youre as blazingly nuts as oralloy, he openly enjoys seeing innocent people shot because hes trying to protect his civil "rights" with insane wrongs.

That is a lie.
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Nope, He says hes never wrong so we must believe him.
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:33 pm
@coldjoint,
anyway, that wasnt aimed at you , it was to a poster named Glenn. I know you are at least blazingly obtuse.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:45 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
He says hes never wrong so we must believe him.

I have no doubt he is an honest man. I have never seen him saying he enjoys any innocents being shot. Perhaps you could produce that post?
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:04 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Your usual 170 IQ genius answer.

It doesn't bother me that I'm vastly smarter than you are. I don't see why it bothers you.

RABEL222 wrote:
The really sad thing about you is you think that you are admired by other than the usual 4 conservative posters on this site. You are not.

I could care less if progressives admire me. Progressives are bad people. If they admired me, that would be a sign that I'd also be a bad person.
Glennn

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:08 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im amazed that you actually took the time to find out about that news report

I'm not surprised that neither you nor that other guy did. It was an excellent example of how anti-gun nuts are all too willing to parrot others without knowing what it is that they are parroting. Unfortunately, that other guy is being confronted with his own lack of analysis.
Quote:
(something you guys dont seem to do when you talk about Trump NOT being a Liar).

More slow-headedness on your part. Bring me a post of mine in which I ever mentioned Trump. And when--not if--you fail to do so, give some thought to your tendency to talk out your ass and how stupid it makes you appear.
Quote:
It only reinforces the very point that the availability of weapons and their ease of use to cause bodily harm as a "first point of control", and then to top it off with the way guys like you dismiss all these deaths

Murder is a fact of life. You want to bubble wrap society, don't you? I don't feel any shame or guilt for claiming my right to own a gun. You just find it convenient to lay the cause of your tears for humanity at my feet.

Go ahead and give me your best shot as to what you expect me to do about people who murder other people. Remember that the "assault weapons" you want banned are used less than damn near everything else on the list.

And what about alcohol? It is the source of way more misery and death than guns, and it's not even designed as a weapon. It serves no purpose. So what do you think we should we do about this scourge called alcohol? Or would you rather not look at it?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Sick..

Yummy yummy delicious tears.

http://images2.imgbox.com/78/4e/wYYU5SS5_o.gif
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:19 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
However, it rally doesnt change anything. Theres many many many other gun attacks an deaths than those that youve attempted to clear the news about. It only reinforces the very point that the availability of weapons and their ease of use to cause bodily harm as a "first point of control", and then to top it off with the way guys like you dismiss all these deaths as "Im crying for you with croc tars". Dont you guys feel ANY shame or guilt?

Have you ever had anyone close to you shot at or hit? I think your dispassionate views would chnge in a hartbeat if it were your family members or your child.

Yummy!
http://web.archive.org/web/20191121230956if_/i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/460/897/1b2.jpg
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:20 pm
@oralloy,
You know which consertive posters to whom i refer. There are a hell of a lot consertive posters that wouldent touch you with a 10 foot pole because they know you are bat shyt crazy along with the four posters who support you.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:24 pm
@RABEL222,
I have no idea who you are referring to.

I don't care what other people think of me. I don't require the approval of others to bolster my self worth.

People are certainly welcome to approve of me if they wish to do so. But if they do not, that is OK too.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:25 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I have never seen him saying he enjoys any innocents being shot. Perhaps you could produce that post?

Well, I am definitely enjoying farmerman's tears. I'm not sure if that counts.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 06:54 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
I have never seen him saying he enjoys any innocents being shot. Perhaps you could produce that post?

Well, I am definitely enjoying farmerman's tears. I'm not sure if that counts.

That's a silly thing to say. Farmerman is a pretty smart guy that just has a different opinion. That's why we are here, right? To discuss different opinions? It's too bad that so many get wrapped up in petty **** to do that.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 07:00 pm
@oralloy,
definitely sick.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 07:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
Yummy yummy tears. Keep 'em coming.

http://images2.imgbox.com/78/4e/wYYU5SS5_o.gif
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 07:52 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
That's a silly thing to say.

Not at all. His tears are truly delicious.

McGentrix wrote:
Farmerman is a pretty smart guy that just has a different opinion.

Well if we can believe what he says, he says that he actually has the same opinion as us. But I don't think he can be counted on to be honest. He always attacks people for expressing that same opinion, and he never speaks up when others post contrary positions.

Regardless of what his opinion really is though, farmerman doesn't argue politely or logically. All he does is engage in name-calling and personal attacks. To pretend that farmerman is a source of any kind of reasonable discussion is what is truly silly here.

McGentrix wrote:
That's why we are here, right? To discuss different opinions?

There is nothing left to discuss. The other side is evil and they need to be defeated and then mocked.

McGentrix wrote:
It's too bad that so many get wrapped up in petty **** to do that.

If you want to put up with his crap, I'm sure if you keep posting in gun control threads he'll start making personal attacks against you as well. If you want to deal with that, be my guest.
0 Replies