Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
You had a chance to work constructively to stop the massacres.

It was more important to you to violate people's civil liberties for fun.

Don't now come whining at us because nothing is being done the reduce massacres. You made your choices.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:45 pm
@McGentrix,
I believe that oralloy's comments about pissing on the bodies of dead people is a response to the anti-gun nuts here who drag out those bodies to hide behind as they curse everyone who stands up for their right to own a gun. And to that end, the anti-gun nuts will post links to their propaganda, like the 44 "school shootings" in 46 weeks bullshyt, trying to paint of picture of children being slaughtered in schools once every week. But as Baldimo has plainly illustrated, to an anti-gun nut, any kind of shooting can be a school shooting if you ignore the facts of the case.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:48 pm
@Glennn,
I answered your stupid rhetorical! Question. Why are you still trying to excuse gun violence?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:48 pm
@Glennn,
You will notice, that no one has tried to refute the facts of the cases, but they will continue to push the lies, they got their propaganda in hand.
oralloy

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:50 pm
@Baldimo,
I certainly noticed it.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
What's your point? Is it not a shooting because he was wounded not killed?

It was claimed to be a school shooting, which a vast majority of the 44 were not school shootings.

Quote:
Is it not a shooting because it was only one person?

It's not a school shooting, that was the original claim by CNN, that you produced as proof of massive school shootings.

Quote:
Put them all together and yes kids are being slaughtered.

Now you are moving the goal posts, it was claimed that there were 44 school shootings in 46 weeks, a vast majority of those were not school shootings, including this one.

Quote:
Stop trying to excuse the unacceptable.

No one is trying to excuse the unacceptable, we are refuting the claims made by you and CNN about how many school shootings there were this year.

Quote:
Columbus parkland Sandy hook Saugus and on and on ad nauseum.

You failed to make your point and defend your claims, so you revert to shootings that didn't happen this year? The Saugus shooting, wasn't a school shooting either.

Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:01 pm
@Baldimo,
Yeah, I noticed it, too.

He knows that if he answers questions about those shootings honestly, it will expose him as dishonest person. Or perhaps he didn't look into the incidents found in the link he provided. But even then he will have exposed himself as someone who simply parrots whatever he sees.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 08:24 pm
@Glennn,
you guys are desperately trying to weep the obvious problem under the rug. I've looked at cnnn, nytimes, Wikipedia, and statista.com,and they all have similar results, given there is no one set of standards as to what constitutes a school shooting. And the number is rising, with a significant peak in 208. And I've read a lot of the cases where they break them out. The range ofr what they are is broad, indicative of the truly diabolical talent of humans to inflict pain on somebody else . Statista has some good charts, which I can't get to copy and paste, but your case is melting like snow in july.
Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 09:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
You've just been caught trying to create the illusion of school children being slaughtered on a weekly basis by providing a link to incidents that do not support your lie. Did you think that no one would click onto that link to have a look at those incidents?

Since you've quietly opted to not answer my question about the first incident on the list you've linked to, we'll view that as a "no comment" on your part. So we'll move onto another incident on your list.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A 30-year-old student was shot in the chest and killed in a Texas State Technical College housing facility. Police believe the 20-year-old shooter and the victim were involved in a relationship dispute that turned into a physical fight.

A Texas State Technical College student arrested on a murder charge early Sunday shot a fellow student in the chest with a shotgun after a two-hour argument over their relationship that turned into a physical fight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, is that your idea of school children being slaughtered, and a reason to ban guns? Simple yes or no. Then we can move on to the next shooting on your list.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:54 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
you guys are desperately trying to sweep the obvious problem under the rug.

You deserve to helplessly watch the massacres continue while nothing is ever done to stop them. You're only getting what you deserve.

I suppose it is natural for bad people to complain when they get what they deserve. Criminals complain about being in prison.

You are wrong about our supposed desperation. I'm not desperate at all. I'm looking forward to more of these delicious tears.

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/sadistic-memes/88c.jpg
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:00 am
@oralloy,
you write the above response like you are viewing this from another planet. When have you been able to separate yourself an on what basis?

you really need help of a kind that only psychologists can offer.

What have you been doing except watching these murders and laughing??

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:10 am
@farmerman,
Well, at one point I was willing to support the same gun laws that you claim to support.

But I'm sick of all your crap, so now I'm opposing all new gun laws and drinking your delicious tears every time there is a massacre.
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:22 am
@oralloy,
You sound like that, when youre old enough to have kids and worry about idiots with guns, maybe youll grow up and put aside your sick fascination of seeing people killed, just for your own fun.

Go back down the cellar and play some war game and make believe youre slaughtering people, at least it keeps you off the streets.
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:25 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
now I'm opposing all new gun laws and drinking your delicious tears every time there is a massacre.

If thered be an aiding and abetting law in you state, Id not be gloating like that. Id just go find competent psychological help.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:35 am
@farmerman,
Yummy yummy yummy I've got your tears in my tummy.

http://images2.imgbox.com/78/4e/wYYU5SS5_o.gif
RABEL222

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:35 pm
@oralloy,
Your usual 170 IQ genius answer. The really sad thing about you is you think that you are admired by other than the usual 4 conservative posters on this site. You are not.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:36 pm
@oralloy,
Sick..
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:57 pm
@Baldimo,
my. Point was among other things that it ha been a continuing problem tho statista.com has a really huge spike in2018. Your claim it was just abou18 is bogus. And saugus was a school shooting.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:59 pm
Quote:
Yes the one glenn pd was a school shootinng.

How do you figure this was a school shooting, because it took place at a football game? It was after hours and none of 5 men taken into custody or the people shot were part of the school. Even the prosecutor for the area said this wasn't a school shooting.
Quote:
"Unlike some of the shootings that have occurred on school premises throughout the country, this incident had nothing to do with the students of Pleasantville High School or Camden High School. The venue simply presented an opportunity for criminals to pursue their own form of petty vengeance against one another," Atlantic County Prosecutor Damon G. Tyner said in a statement.

As for the Saugus shooting, I was wrong on that one, I mixed it up with another shooting. It still doesn't change the fact that a majority of those 44 shootings were not school shootings.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:04 pm
@Baldimo,
Ive read .large parts of several of the lists and yes theg are schoo shootings. They may not fit whatever peculisr reductionidt model youre following but thats irrelevant. One school shooting or wounding is too many for a civil and civilized society. And there are a hell of a lot more than one.