Guns: how much longer will it take ....

farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 10:05 am
@Glennn,
your crowd spends time making up nd misrepresenting facts by mere phraseology. Thats all you got?
"pistol Grips" as a constant chant is something presented by the slow headed.
So while most of you (not all) have your heads ad posteriori, (and had your ilk been paying attention), may I reiterate that MJ started out with the argument that the MASS shootings were accomplished by guns capable of delivering scads of bullets down range and at greater effective distances. I KNEW WHAT HE MEANT, and all you and Einstein proclaim is that he was arguing anti-pistol grips.

We recognize that more gun murders are committed by auto pistols(and are usually involve folks who know each other or are caught in crossfires), the potential for mass murders of innocent people adds another dimension for weaponry that can more easily be controlled by law. You guys , by comparing statistics, seem to want to DIISMISS the mass murders by "Military style semi autos with large mag delivery of ammo". Believe it or not, not all murders are commited by crazy folks. Most of the mass murders seem to have been, I think they know they can score bigger numbers with larger magazines and semi auto fire.

Dont keep being a douche bag, I think youre capable of arguing more effectively (more like McGentrix or the late Gungasnake) both of whom who , at least, tried to have facts by their side to cobble arguments that are really more thought provoking.
The "pistol grips"mantra is bozo talk , witless , and wrong headed. (especially when it came from one who apparently had never handled several classes of weaponry yet "knowingly" preached about it and claimed his answers were" indisputable ")
Im not sure where YOUR OPINIONS come from, you seem to just agree with a person, or hunt down another, but with a fairly evidence-free discourse.

I dont feel compelled to argue with you or Einstein because you both use trite- 'lite" arguments that get really tiresome to even acknowledge.

Baldimo

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 10:08 am
@izzythepush,
80% of the weapons made are semi-auto. Who hasn't thought this out?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 10:24 am
@Baldimo,
You. Everyone means the whole population including those who don't need guns to feel significant.

Words are not your friends, they play tricks on you.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:34 pm
@izzythepush,
You're thinking like a serf here. That stands to reason since you're from Europe. But free people don't acquire guns because of any "need".
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You want the list, you dow the work. Detailed record on every shgooting, gun shop records of purchases, forensic analyses. I'll wait.

Supporting your claims is your job.

MontereyJack wrote:
Too many people are dying.

Too bad. If you want my support for doing something, first you need to stop violating people's civil liberties for fun, and compensate your victims.

MontereyJack wrote:
Oralloy keeps making the case that all semi autos are equally dangerous. fine. sequester them all.

No. We are not going to allow you to violate our civil liberties for fun.

MontereyJack wrote:
Society is breaking, and you guys are leading the demolition.

Too bad. If you want my support for doing something, first you need to stop violating people's civil liberties for fun, and compensate your victims.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:37 pm
@oralloy,
Lickspittles don't know what freedom is.

Serfs have to pay for healthcare. Free people take it as a right.

Baldimo

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:38 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You. Everyone means the whole population including those who don't need guns to feel significant.

I noticed you failed to actually address the subject at hand and instead when to your weakness of personal attacks.

Quote:
Words are not your friends, they play tricks on you.

Another personal attack with a complete and utter lack of real substance. 80% of all guns made are semi-auto, something you anti-gun people don't seem to understand. Even when it's shown that knifes are used more often then rifles to kill people, you still hold on to silly notions. Francis O'rouke has proven what the aims of the left really are on legally owned weapons.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:39 pm
@izzythepush,
Maybe not, but Americans know what freedom is. We actually live it.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:39 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You're thinking like a serf here.

A subject, subject to the governments rules. I am surprised he does not fancy himself a victim.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
334 mass shootings in 2019. That's more than one a day. That's unacceptable to most of the country.

MontereyJack wrote:
If you keep making excuses, keep excusing the loss of life, you're the problem.

Oh well.

MontereyJack wrote:
Do something.

No.

MontereyJack wrote:
One way to start is with the guns that get all the p.r., all the pictures, like the Dayton shooter walking around with his AR15. (CLike the Christchurch shoter with his.

No. We are not going to allow you to violate our civil liberties for fun.

MontereyJack wrote:
People are dying and you're whining and doing nothing.

There's certainly no whining on our end.

MontereyJack wrote:
Do something.

No.

MontereyJack wrote:
I mean, really, 334 shootings and you don't see a problem? Get real.

I see the problem.

I'm just going to oppose solving that problem until you stop violating people's civil liberties for fun, and compensate all of your victims.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ive quit these guys because they preach from one side of a room and fail to even see what a stupid and heartless bunch of douche bags they are.

It is really sad but, while they claim their rights for holding guns of all kinds, exclaiming their beliefs in"freedom" which somehow expiates the massive losses of life, yet , they mostly sound like a bunch of wimpies whod run from any real chances to help anyone being fired on.

You get quite childish when people stand up to you and don't let you violate their civil liberties for fun.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:42 pm
@oralloy,
You live the life of a lickspittle. You have no concept of freedom. You are told what to think and you obey like the lickspittle you are.

You're not free.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Free people take it as a right.

You have the lost the right that gives us all the others. Free speech is gone in your country and the fact you are alright with that shows what freedom means to you. It means very little.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Wrong. I am quite free, being an actual American.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:44 pm
@Baldimo,
I did address the subject at hand, your inability to understand what everyone means.

Your stat is meaningless, it only refers to gun owners not everyone.

I'm sorry if you think that's a personal attack, but it's very hard not to sound insulting when one is dealing with such ignorance. It's hardly an obscure word FFS.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:44 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
No, only the people who have semiautomatics.

People are free here in America, so that's not going to be allowed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:46 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
your crowd spends time making up nd misrepresenting facts by mere phraseology.

Wrong. Your side is the only one that does that.

farmerman wrote:
"pistol Grips" as a constant chant is something presented by the slow headed.

Wrong. Plenty of us smart people present facts.

farmerman wrote:
may I reiterate that MJ started out with the argument that the MASS shootings were accomplished by guns capable of delivering scads of bullets down range and at greater effective distances.

Nonsense. Cite the post.

farmerman wrote:
all you and Einstein proclaim is that he was arguing anti-pistol grips.

That's because he was demanding a ban on pistol grips.

farmerman wrote:
You guys , by comparing statistics, seem to want to DIISMISS the mass murders by "Military style

The pistol grip plays no factor in the murder.

farmerman wrote:
semi autos with large mag delivery of ammo". Believe it or not, not all murders are commited by crazy folks. Most of the mass murders seem to have been, I think they know they can score bigger numbers with larger magazines and semi auto fire.

Without the large magazine, a semi-auto is just an ordinary hunting rifle.

farmerman wrote:
The "pistol grips"mantra is bozo talk , witless , and wrong headed.

I realize that it is extremely frustrating for you when your bogus arguments are demolished with facts, but no. When you argue for banning pistol grips, it is completely on target to address the subject of pistol grips.

farmerman wrote:
(especially when it came from one who apparently had never handled several classes of weaponry yet "knowingly" preached about it

You mean your silly nonsense about firing rifles without aiming them?

The only person who established that he didn't know anything about guns in that conversation was you.

farmerman wrote:
and claimed his answers were" indisputable ")

It is a fact that you cannot point out anything untrue in my posts.

farmerman wrote:
Im not sure where YOUR OPINIONS come from, you seem to just agree with a person, or hunt down another, but with a fairly evidence-free discourse.

Has Glennn ever failed to back up his position when asked for a cite?

farmerman wrote:
I dont feel compelled to argue with you or Einstein because you both use trite- 'lite" arguments that get really tiresome to even acknowledge.

I've noticed your frustration whenever people present facts that demolish your arguments.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You live the life of a lickspittle. You have no concept of freedom. You are told what to think and you obey like the lickspittle you are.

I had no idea irony could reach such heights, but it is still looking up at your hypocrisy.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:48 pm
@oralloy,
You're the least free person on A2K, a small man imprisoned by his own fears, too scared to walk out the door without a gun in case a toddler gives you a funny look.

You're pitiful and quite pathetic.

I'm sorry, but that's how I genuinely see you. You can take your freedom and stick it up your arse along with your chlorinated chicken, **** healthcare, carcinogenic food additives, and the child murdering NRA.

I prefer the real thing.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Real freedom means being allowed to carry guns (that are powerful enough to be suitable for self defense).