Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 01:46 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You expect truth out of a trumpian liar? Good luck with that.

You can't point out anyplace where I have said anything that is untrue.

RABEL222 wrote:
The reply you will get is i have never told a lie an you can't prove I have. His stock reply when he is caught in a lie.

Nope. My stock reply when I've been falsely accused of lying.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 11:13 pm
@oralloy,
Here is thyour statement you were asked to provide cites and evidence for. So far you have studiously avoided doing so and have gone of on a complete tangent. If you are not a liar, you wil provide evidence and cites for these, as requested,
Quote:
[leftists, who are delusional and are similar in nature to those who insist that the moon landings were fake

While you are at it, you might work at justifying your fabrication that leftist (sic) ideology is "demented".
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 11:24 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I reiterate my suspicion that in subsequent posts you still will not ask for any cites regarding anything substantive.

I'm pretty good at predicting leftist behavior. 😎
glitterbag

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 11:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
I understand your frustration. His claims get more and more audacious and all you ever hear is "You cannot prove I have ever been wrong about anything, so there". He loves the attention, no one pays attention to him for obvious reasons....so he sets his hair on fire in a desperate attempt to call attention to himself...sometimes it works so he ramps up the nonsense, more attention...ramps up the nonsense to the unhinged level, more and more attention. I would never tell you what to do with certain posters, but I doubt you can ever reach this one because he is desperate for attention, he doesn't care how ridiculous he sounds.... its just 24/7 look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me. Reminds me of Donald Trump.

I really do understand the frustration......
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:16 am
@glitterbag,
gliterbag gets it.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:17 am
@oralloy,
No, you aren't
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:21 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. I predicted your behavior perfectly.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:24 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
His claims get more and more audacious

If you find reality to be audacious, that says more about you than it does about me.

glitterbag wrote:
and all you ever hear is "You cannot prove I have ever been wrong about anything, so there".

A reasonable response to false accusations of imaginary errors.

glitterbag wrote:
He loves the attention, no one pays attention to him for obvious reasons....so he sets his hair on fire in a desperate attempt to call attention to himself...sometimes it works so he ramps up the nonsense, more attention...ramps up the nonsense to the unhinged level, more and more attention. I would never tell you what to do with certain posters, but I doubt you can ever reach this one because he is desperate for attention, he doesn't care how ridiculous he sounds.... its just 24/7 look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me.

Nope. Wrong again.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:24 am
@oralloy,
Precisely th e point. YOu THINK. It's purely opinion, fabricated with no basis in fact.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:27 am
@MontereyJack,
It is indeed my opinion that leftist ideology is demented.

Opinions are not, however, fabrications. They are opinions.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:28 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
gliterbag gets it.

Her leftist gibberish and rejection of reality does make a good fit with other leftist gibberish and rejection of reality.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:34 am
@oralloy,
Evdn if that were true, which it is not, since ur statements were pure common rhetorical convention, your statement is in the form of an apposite clause, not a restrictive clause, and is thus a general statement about "leftists", which you can't substantiate by two examples which you misunderstood. By your own statement, you have to provide cites and evidence. You still have not. Neither have you cited any evidence for your self-admitted opinion about demented ideology, while maintaining everything you post is fact, which you admit it s not. You're being a poseur.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 12:51 am
@oralloy,
So You
are making a claim sthese are not opinion. But you admit it's your opinion. Logical contradiction on your part. And still no cites or evidence for your ludicrosity.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 01:16 am
@MontereyJack,
I'm not sure what you are talking about. I said nothing about opinions or not-opinions in that post.

Since I have posted no ludicrosity to begin with, it stands to reason that I would not be trying to justify ludicrosity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 01:35 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Evdn if that were true, which it is not,

Wrong. I posted the evidence that leftists are delusional in this post:
http://able2know.org/topic/131081-287#post-6888537

My recent post just repeated that earlier post in italics since you demanded the same evidence all over again.

MontereyJack wrote:
since ur statements were pure common rhetorical convention, your statement is in the form of an apposite clause, not a restrictive clause, and is thus a general statement about "leftists", which you can't substantiate by two examples which you misunderstood.

I did not misunderstand anything.

Your delusional behavior does substantiate the fact that leftists are delusional.

MontereyJack wrote:
By your own statement, you have to provide cites and evidence.

When it comes to a factual matter of debate, yes.

If you keep demanding cites for things that have nothing to do with substantive discussion, I'm certainly not going to do that.

MontereyJack wrote:
You still have not.

Yes I have. Your delusional behavior shows just how delusional leftists really are.

MontereyJack wrote:
Neither have you cited any evidence for your self-admitted opinion about demented ideology,

Here you go: The fact that I say it's my opinion is evidence that it's my opinion.

MontereyJack wrote:
while maintaining everything you post is fact,

You cannot point out a single place where I've ever said such a thing.

I do post a lot of facts. But I also post opinions and commentary as well.

MontereyJack wrote:
You're being a poseur.

You cannot point out a single place where I've ever pretended to be something that I am not.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 07:11 am
@oralloy,
You have now admitted what we have maintained al along. You post opinion. Then you maintain it is true. Then you claim opinion has no truth value and it isn'ta fact, just an opinion. But you treat it as if it were true. If someone claims "2 plus 2 is 27", most people would say that's bulshit, but your apparent position would be, that's your opimion and as such has no truth value since it is in fact your opinion. That's pettifogging nonsense like your whole discussion here.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 07:17 am
@oralloy,
Your contention that you are a hundred, a thousand, or a million times smarter than some other poster on a2k is clearly a post where you are claiming something you are not rebuts your claim. It's a physiological, mathematical and psychological impossibility. Poseurdom incarnate.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 10:01 am
@MontereyJack,
That is incorrect. I am as smart as I say I am.
oralloy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2019 10:02 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You have now admitted what we have maintained al along. You post opinion.

It depends on the details of the post in question. Sometimes I post facts and reality. Sometimes I post opinions and commentary. Sometimes I post both facts and reality and opinions and commentary.

MontereyJack wrote:
Then you maintain it is true.

I am referring to facts and reality when I do that.

MontereyJack wrote:
Then you claim opinion has no truth value and it isn't a fact, just an opinion.

I am referring to opinions and commentary what I do that.

MontereyJack wrote:
But you treat it as if it were true.

Well, it is my opinion after all.

MontereyJack wrote:
If someone claims "2 plus 2 is 27", most people would say that's bulshit, but your apparent position would be, that's your opimion and as such has no truth value since it is in fact your opinion.

That is incorrect. My response to such a post would be: "That is incorrect. The correct answer is 4."

MontereyJack wrote:
That's pettifogging nonsense

Perhaps. But since that wouldn't be my response, it's nothing to do with me.

MontereyJack wrote:
like your whole discussion here.

That is incorrect. My technique is to always get right to the point and deal with the facts.