Guns: how much longer will it take ....

oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 08:14 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Eric Garner died of injuries that he sustained while resisting arrest for selling single cigarettes.

I guess he shouldn't have resisted arrest.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Trayvon Martin was murdered by the captain of an imaginary neighborhood watch.

Nope. It's not murder when you are defending yourself from someone who is trying to kill you.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Much the way a sheriff was murdered

Nope. It's not murder when you are defending yourself from someone who is trying to kill you.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
by a horse-thief

Liar. The only horse thief was the corrupt sheriff.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 08:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
I bet his brains would have made good fertilizer.
Funny how selective your law and order bend is.

I bet corrupt-sheriff-brain fertilizer would have made for some tasty carrots. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 08:35 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

snood wrote:
You made it our business by bringing it up.

Nope. I didn't invite you to try to snoop into my personal life.

So mind your own business.

snood wrote:
But thatโ€™s okay Oralloy, we all know it's much easier to point fingers and make accusations than admit being caught in a lie.

You cannot point out anything that I've said that is untrue.

Nobody believes anything you say. All we have is your word about most of your hogwash posts just like that story you just told. So consider that pointed at.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 08:38 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Since 1776, I would think.

You would be wrong, there is nothing we have to prove in order to use our rights, they are rights.

oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 08:41 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
Nobody believes anything you say.

You may well speak for the common leftist with your refusal to accept reality, but you do not speak for everyone.

Your disbelief in reality is actually pretty comical. You're sort of like the people who say that the moon landings were faked.

snood wrote:
All we have is your word about most of your hogwash posts just like that story you just told.

Wrong again. I've always made it clear that I will provide cites upon request.

I suppose I'd better make this clear for you though: The offer to produce cites upon request does not include divulging personal information.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 04:20 pm
@oralloy,
Fine. You now have a standing request to wit produce arepur
table verifianle cite every time you mske a statement or say something you think is a fact or reality. Whi h you maintain is pretty much everything you post so it ought to be easy to do. As you know we by and large do not believe you. This is your chance to silence us doubters doing something you swore you would do. We await your proofs.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 06:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You now have a standing request to wit produce arepur
table verifianle cite every time you mske a statement or say something you think is a fact or reality.

Messageboards don't work that way. If you see something specific that you would like a cite for, ask for for a cite for that specific thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
As you know we by and large do not believe you.

You speak only for leftists, who are delusional and are similar in nature to those who insist that the moon landings were fake.

You don't speak for non-leftists.

MontereyJack wrote:
We await your proofs.

I await your specific requests.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 10:59 pm
@oralloy,
cf c
Quote:
ourse message boards work that way You're just waffling.
Quote:

You speak only for leftists, who are delusional and are similar in nature to those who insist that the moon landings were fake
Prove these statements. Your usual method of finding one statement you disagree with and generalizing itbeyond any reasonable bounds to try to tar anentire subject does not constitute a proof;
Olivier5

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 11:27 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
Since 1776, I would think.

You would be wrong, there is nothing we have to prove in order to use our rights, they are rights.

You have to prove you're a US citizen.
You have to prove you are an adult (at least to vote, and drink).
Back in 1776, you had to prove you were a free man rather than a slave.
You also had to prove yiu were a man rather than a woman, if you wanted to vote.

You know **** about your own alledged nation.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 11:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
of course message boards work that way

No they don't.

MontereyJack wrote:
You're just waffling.

No. I'm pointing out the fact that you aren't making serious requests for any cites.

MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You speak only for leftists, who are delusional and are similar in nature to those who insist that the moon landings were fake.

Prove these statements.

Prove that you don't speak for everyone? Note the fact that only other leftists have agreed with you.

Prove that the left is delusional? Note the way that you and snood both just claimed to speak for everyone (or at least for most people). This belief that you guys speak for anyone other than other leftists is highly delusional.

I'll check back tomorrow and see if you've made any serious requests for a cite. I'm guessing that you won't, but we'll see.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 06:44 am
@oralloy,
So far you're stnding guilty as charged. You make a wild undocumented claim which is purely opinion disguised as fact. When challenged to back it up with a credible source, you do't but offer further pure opinion instead. You claim you can always produce evidence to back up your often silly claims. You haven't And they are opinion only.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 08:36 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You have to prove you're a US citizen.

Wrong again. It doesn't matter if you are a US citizen or not, you get to use the US Constitution. Voting is the only thing we come close to having to prove US citizenship on, even then it is only a check mark stating you are a US citizen, you don't have to prove it.

Quote:
You have to prove you are an adult (at least to vote, and drink).

As stated above, you don't have to prove you are a citizen to register to vote, you only need to check mark a box to affirm you are. You don't even have to show an ID in many states to vote, so once again no real proof required to vote.
As for drinking, you don't have to be a citizen to drink, just prove you are 21 years old.

Quote:
Back in 1776, you had to prove you were a free man rather than a slave.

How does this relate to modern day?

Quote:
You also had to prove yiu were a man rather than a woman, if you wanted to vote.

Once again, what does this have to do with modern times? It's 2019, none of these things have applied for a long time.

Quote:
You know **** about your own alledged nation.

I know plenty about my own country. You seem to comment on plenty of things you don't understand.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 11:04 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You make a wild undocumented claim which is purely opinion disguised as fact.

Don't be silly. All I said was that you don't speak for anyone but your delusional selves, after you guys presumed to speak for everyone.

MontereyJack wrote:
When challenged to back it up with a credible source, you do't but offer further pure opinion instead.

Wrong again. It is a fact that no one other than other delusional leftists have voiced any agreement with you.

I see that I guessed correctly.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 11:12 am
@oralloy,
I see that you apparently are lyingbwhen you day you have cites and evidence for everything you day which you will produce on request when you. Produce no cites and only specious opinion when so reequested.
oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 11:20 am
@MontereyJack,
No lie. All of my facts are backed with evidence. All anyone has to do is ask for a cite.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 12:05 pm
@oralloy,
I asked. You still
have produced no cite. You made a general statement and have tried to weasel out of backing it up. Until you do your statement has has no truth value.
oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 12:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I asked.

You asked regarding a comment that you speak only for yourself, after you presumed to speak for everyone.

You have not asked for any cites regarding anything substantive.

I reiterate my suspicion that in subsequent posts you still will not ask for any cites regarding anything substantive.

MontereyJack wrote:
Gou stiml gave produced no cite.

The fact that not everyone is voicing agreement with you is evidence that you do not speak for everyone.

MontereyJack wrote:
Until you do your statement has has no truth value.

That you do not speak for everyone is self evident.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 12:51 pm
@oralloy,
Try reading the rest of your original sentence before spouting nonsense anout it and me.
You still are evading producing the promised evidence. Whst a surprise.
oralloy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 01:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You still are evading producing the promised evidence.

I have not received any requests for a cite regarding a factual matter of debate.

MontereyJack wrote:
What a surprise.

Do you have a cite to prove that?

This is not a serious request for a cite. It is merely to illustrate the silliness of asking for a cite when a sentence is not even discussing anything substantive.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 01:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
You expect truth out of a trumpian liar? Good luck with that. The reply you will get is i have never told a lie an you can't prove I have. His stock reply when he is caught in a lie.