Guns: how much longer will it take ....

Baldimo

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:33 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Its ok for conservative presidents to make royal laws but not democratic presidents? If it comes to that you can bet a certain segment of liberals will show you we know how to use weapons.

Did you forget Obama's "I have a pen and I have a phone"... how many EO/EA's did Obama pass?

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:34 pm
@Baldimo,
There you go again interpreting the constitution before the supreme court. The gun **** you gun nuts push has never been decided by the supreme court. Before you tell me to prove my statement is true you prove I'm. Wrong.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:37 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
There you go again interpreting the constitution before the supreme court.

I'll ask again, which Constitutional rights are being violated by the govt shutdown? How has your live been effected?

Quote:
The gun **** you gun nuts push has never been decided by the supreme court. Before you tell me to prove my statement is true you prove I'm. Wrong.

Which **** would that be? Heller? The 9th Circuit Court which recently ruled that people have a right to walk around with a loaded gun? I've got lots of court rulings in favor of gun rights, what do you have?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 05:20 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
There you go again interpreting the constitution before the supreme court. The gun **** you gun nuts push
This is why leftists are so bad and Trump is so great.

Leftists hate our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Trump protects Americans from leftists.

RABEL222 wrote:
has never been decided by the supreme court. Before you tell me to prove my statement is true you prove I'm. Wrong.
Actually the burden is on you to prove your claims.

It really wouldn't matter even if your claims had been true. Our rights exist even if leftist judges refuse to uphold them.

But as it happens your claims are completely wrong. The Supreme Court ruled on the Second Amendment in the Heller case.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
vikorr

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 01:17 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Keep telling yourself that, the left loves to talk about all the evil money going into politics, except when it's their people pulling in all the evil money. Obama was the first Presidential candidate to hit the 1 billion mark
And yet again, you apparently don't read:
- I've mentioned the necessity of lobbying to democracy, which implicitly also means, acknowledging the necessity of the money spent on lobbying.
- I don't live in the U.S.
- and lastly, not written here - in my own country, I'm apolitical. Parties tend to infight here, be self obsessed, and look after themselves. Openness and accountability is lacking in both major parties here.
So on every count you used to 'justify' your nonsense, you are wrong.

Quote:
and yet now it isn't about the money?
You're the one who is trying to take an extreme view on this. My view is money is important, and that's evidenced by how almost every influential lobby group uses money (and politicians spend money on similar things themselves) - . Your conversation is trying to make what I said all about money, as if money is the only aspect, and directly relates to power in politics. This is blatantly not what I've said. If you would like, I can link where I've specifically said other aspects are important, and specifically where I've talked about the power of money as influence (rather than direct power).
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:21 pm
@oralloy,
Mote of your revisionist b s. Read the whole decision. It said in the future it could be changed to deny the right to bare arms and the second can be revisited. Read the post you put up .
oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:39 pm
@RABEL222,
I realize that leftists dislike facts and reality, but no. The Heller ruling is quite real.

But thanks for making it clear that leftists want to violate everyone's civil liberties. A vote for Trump is a vote to keep our freedom.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 03:53 pm
@oralloy,
As usual you only read as much of the decision as confirmed your idea of the decision and ignored the rest of it. No wonder your always so screwed up. You only have half of the facts. No one believes anything you say except the other trumpies
oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 04:09 pm
@RABEL222,
I have read the entire decision. I helped out with the case.

That leftists refuse to accept facts and reality is not news to anyone.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 09:03 pm
The FNAR, basically a military style 308 caliber rifle based on the same mechanism as theBrowning semiauto magnum caliber hunting rifles:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/791547690

http://gunsandtactics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fnar308-600-400.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 11:34 pm
Then again, if you are really, really serious and want to watch Bambi and all of his friends and family come walking out of the woods with their hands over their heads and white flags, nothing beats the little Noni 120mm self propelled gun which you can find on Russian state arms websites. All you really need is cash in the proper quantities and somebody to bribe at the nearest large airport getting the thing off the plane and onto your redneck/NRA trailer.

http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1029/e8/f0a537124a7bf0384c0b3f73f5f9cde8.jpg

http://roe.ru
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:00 pm
@oralloy,
You lie so often that it is almost a given that anything you post is b s. You were a lawyer before the supreme court. Is that when you discovered you had a 170 i q.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:10 pm
Quote:

The Man Who Banned Guns in Chicago Had 23 of Them

Quote:
Alderman Burke didn’t believe that individuals had any right to make decisions. Unless they were politicians in good standing with the Democrat Party and the Chicago machine.

Gun control isn’t based on the belief that guns are evil, but that people are. It’s championed by celebrities with armed details (Burke used to be the only alderman with his own police security detail) and politicians who fill their offices with guns while trying to confiscate them from everyone else.

While Burke wanted to deny guns, detergent, caffeine drinks and fatty foods to others, there’s never been any reason to believe that the powerful politico ever denied his appetites anything he craved.

Alderman Burke is on the loose for now. And he’s got at least $12 million to spend on his defense.

But, in a tragic irony, the condition of his release is that he give up all his guns. The politician who had spent so much time using the law to take away other people’s guns, had his own guns taken away by the law.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-man-who-banned-guns-in-chicago-had.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FromNyToIsraelSultanRevealsTheStoriesBehindTheNews+%28from+NY+to+Israel+Sultan+Reveals+The+Stories+Behind+the+News%29

coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:11 pm
@coldjoint,

Quote:
The Man Who Banned Guns in Chicago Had 23 of Them[/b]

Alderman Burke didn’t believe that individuals had any right to make decisions. Unless they were politicians in good standing with the Democrat Party and the Chicago machine.

Gun control isn’t based on the belief that guns are evil, but that people are. It’s championed by celebrities with armed details (Burke used to be the only alderman with his own police security detail) and politicians who fill their offices with guns while trying to confiscate them from everyone else.

While Burke wanted to deny guns, detergent, caffeine drinks and fatty foods to others, there’s never been any reason to believe that the powerful politico ever denied his appetites anything he craved.

Alderman Burke is on the loose for now. And he’s got at least $12 million to spend on his defense.

But, in a tragic irony, the condition of his release is that he give up all his guns. The politician who had spent so much time using the law to take away other people’s guns, had his own guns taken away by the law.[/quote]
http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-man-who-banned-guns-in-chicago-had.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FromNyToIsraelSultanRevealsTheStoriesBehindTheNews+%28from+NY+to+Israel+Sultan+Reveals+The+Stories+Behind+the+News%29

coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:42 pm
@coldjoint,
You only need to vote one down.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:46 pm
@coldjoint,
This reminds me of Leland Yee, CA Senator who was arrested, charged and found guilty of gun running for a terrorists group. This is why I don't trust the left with my gun rights, they are hypocrites. I wonder if Diane Feinstein still has her CCW, which she doesn't think any other Americans should have.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:48 pm
@Baldimo,
The only reason to disarm citizens is to control them.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 03:06 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You lie so often that it is almost a given that anything you post is b s.
Nope. The only liar here is you. You cannot point to a single untrue statement on my part.

RABEL222 wrote:
You were a lawyer before the supreme court.
I was??

RABEL222 wrote:
Is that when you discovered you had a 170 i q.
I'm not bothered by the fact that I'm smarter than you are. It shouldn't bother you either.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 03:27 pm
@coldjoint,
I agree.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 07:01 pm
Actually.... Demopoops can take some comfort in that Russians are not selling that new Armata tank to anybody other than their own military...

https://nationalinterest.org/sites/default/files/styles/desktop__1486_x_614/public/main_images/etgrgrg_0.jpg?itok=y03_0nxt
0 Replies