53
   

Guns: how much longer will it take ....

 
 
Olivier5
 
  5  
Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 01:06 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
You replied to my post

Sure but my comment was a general one, aimed at all whimpy righwing losers afraid of smart people and trying to make them shut up, not only you.
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 01:56 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You saying something doesn't make it a fact.

Something you should keep in mind. I doubt you will.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 02:47 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Sure but my comment was a general one, aimed at all whimpy righwing losers afraid of smart people and trying to make them shut up, not only you.
Your description is also untrue for all the other conservatives.
coldjoint
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 03:59 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Your description is also untrue for all the other conservatives.

Anyone who defeats any progressive idea with facts is who he is talking about.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  2  
Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 05:54 pm
A doctor on today's shooting:
Eugene Gu, MD

Verified account

@eugenegu
2h2 hours ago
More
The NRA told doctors to stay in their lane and now there’s a shooting at Mercy Hospital in Chicago. Doctors can be patients and victims of gun violence too. We’re all in this together as human beings who just want to live and come home to our families. Enough is enough
coldjoint
 
  -4  
Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 06:02 pm
Quote:
Sanctuary city policies were “accomplice" to illegal’s murder spree in Missouri

Enough is enough.
There is a way to stop this kind of gun violence. Let's do it.
0 Replies
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman
 
  6  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 12:44 am
@oralloy,
you have the right to waive any medical attention if you wanna become a prepper , you dont have to go all-Pat Robertson on us.

Taking public health advice from the NRA is like booking auto- body and fender work from a hair dresser
oralloy
 
  -4  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 12:54 am
@farmerman,
I'm happy to go to a doctor for medical attention. I'm just not going to abandon freedom and civil rights because a nutty doctor says they are bad.
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  -4  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 12:56 am
@farmerman,
How about this? I won't go to the doctor for gun advice and you don't go to the range for medical advice?
farmerman
 
  5  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 01:12 am
@McGentrix,
inaccurate analogy. Its public health advice and you guys are keeping your heads warm cloacally if you dont see the relevance.
Ill stick with the doctors not gun anarchists.

Triage in a mass shooting is a medical realm , NRA has no business there, they are the peddlers.

The docs are making xtra valid logic. You dont see many mass shootings with .70-NITRO Weatherbees, or .45-70's. You only see rapid fire semi auto long and short barrel weapons. Its a delivery isue, thats what needs control.

The NRA was successful for several years to get the CDC from even reporting gun deaths in their CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED responsibilities to record and analyze all causes of death in the US.
Why did the NRA mount a complete PR battle against the nation even knowing about these numbers???

HYPOCRISY?? yah

Olivier5
 
  3  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 07:00 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:
Sure but my comment was a general one, aimed at all whimpy righwing losers afraid of smart people and trying to make them shut up, not only you.
Your description is also untrue for all the other conservatives.

No idea whom you're talking about. I'm talking about the gun suckers who are trying to get the good doctors to shut up.
edgarblythe
 
  3  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 07:32 am
Another side to voter suppression, black lives matter, murder in Saudi Arabia - Doctors mouths ducktaped shut.
Olivier5
 
  4  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 08:22 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Why did the NRA mount a complete PR battle against the nation even knowing about these numbers???

For fear of the truth that "sets you free". The NRA wants you guys ignorant, afraid and easily manipulated.
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 08:52 am
Another school shooting every week or so. Now we're getting a a hospital shooting every week or so. And a business shooting every week or so. Tell me again, oralloy, how those are gun users defending their civil right t0 use guns for self-defense.
Baldimo
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 09:21 am
@edgarblythe,
How many people die each year in the US from medial malpractice? I'll give you a hint, it is thousands more than die from gun shot wounds, in fact the 3rd highest rate of death in the US is from medical malpractice.
When the Doctors can stop killing people due to their own mistakes, about 250,000 per year, then they can talk about restricting the 2nd Amendment. Until then, the NRA is correct, Dr's need to stay in their lane.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

MontereyJack
 
  4  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 09:40 am
@Baldimo,
That is one of the dumbest arguments for doing nothing about gun violence I have ever heard.
Baldimo
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 10:09 am
@MontereyJack,
Dr's telling us what our Constitutional rights are is a dumb argument and their position as a DR gives them no special claim to stopping gun violence.
Walter Hinteler
 
  3  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 10:25 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
their position as a DR gives them no special claim to stopping gun violence.
Who takes care of those wounded by guns in the USA?
edgarblythe
 
  3  
Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 10:35 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

How many people die each year in the US from medial malpractice? I'll give you a hint, it is thousands more than die from gun shot wounds, in fact the 3rd highest rate of death in the US is from medical malpractice.
When the Doctors can stop killing people due to their own mistakes, about 250,000 per year, then they can talk about restricting the 2nd Amendment. Until then, the NRA is correct, Dr's need to stay in their lane.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html





You have to distinguish between real doctors and the crooks that advertise crap on TV.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 09/17/2021 at 05:02:44