Guns: how much longer will it take ....

farmerman

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 08:18 pm
@gungasnake,
as far as I can see, ALL those soldiers com from families no?
You think the US Army and MArines would want to shoot their parents??? Boy we are fucked.
Im gonna ground my son. Hes 34
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 08:29 pm
@farmerman,
He still lives at home?
farmerman

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 08:41 pm
@coldjoint,
is yours still in prison?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 08:55 pm
@farmerman,
Not what I asked. Was your son in prison? Is it nice to insult family? I think that is against the rules here.

But if he lives at home I can see why Laughing .
gungasnake

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 08:58 pm
@farmerman,
A problem could arise when a rogue political party or government under the sway of such starts recruiting illegal aliens or migrants into their military.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:00 pm
Another problem arises when somebody like Romania's Ceausescu creates a personal army of all orphans....
gungasnake

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:02 pm
Quote:
There is no military force on the planet that could take on the American People.

That is exactly what Isoroku Yamamoto told the Japanese general staff prior to Pearl Harbor.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:05 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Another problem arises when somebody like Romania's Ceausescu creates a personal army of all orphans....

Both Nicolae and Elena Ceausescu were beasts and brutally oppressed the Romanian people. He scaled back social programs to less than bare bones with orphans warehoused in dreadful conditions, they were denied medical care, they were neglected by workers who helped themselves to the meager food rations intended for the children.

I think we may already have a man who has cultivated a cult of personality, who has dazzled the weak willed by his coarse and vulgar behavior. If you had ever visited Romania while Ceausescu was in power, you would notice the shocking similarity of fawning behaviour by underlings and outrageous flattery by the Officials who fear for their jobs., right here in this country. Your fears of a coming problem are on your doorstep.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:26 pm
@coldjoint,
you mean to say that "does he still live at home" for a 34 year old was NOT meant as an insult to him and me??
MAN youre a denser schmuck than I gave you credit for .
farmerman

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:27 pm
@gungasnake,
that may be interesting topic, but that tool pinkey mae me lose interest. See ya at the DDT argument.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:39 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
but that tool pinkey mae me lose interest.

I have always responded in kind.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:42 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you mean to say that "does he still live at home" for a 34 year old was NOT meant as an insult to him and me??
MAN youre a denser schmuck than I gave you credit for .

You know his only talent is to float around and spout rookie snark to irritate folks. He's a waste of time, you guys all know it, why taunt him with retorts that he thinks make him a big deal in a small bowl. He's like that 'clown' on a dunking chair at low rent carnivals who brays out insults to the rubes. It's just noise, irritating low energy noise, but noise all the same.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:43 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
" for a 34 year old was NOT meant as an insult to him and me??

Not really. Some people have a reason for a child staying at home and some people don't. You should look at what is said, not what you think it says.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
" for a 34 year old was NOT meant as an insult to him and me??

Not really. Some people have a reason for a child staying at home and some people don't. You should look at what is said, not what you think it says.

You glory in being a 3-rate jerk, don't pretend you are not a sniveling insult monkey. You're like a mosquito, your goal and talent is to be a pest. Good for you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 09:52 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You know his only talent is to float around and spout rookie snark to irritate folks.

Actually I am here to discuss Islam and nobody wants to. If I irritate someone by posting articles that destroy their arguments, then they and you are simply sore losers.

It is popular to be a sore loser for some reason. I thought we were supposed to grow out of that. Whatever stunted the emotional growth of progressives is more apparent here than ever.

Time to realize the are two sides and you are on the wrong one.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
That's not why you're here. There are a ton of conspiracy forums what would love your brand of racism. Do you honestly think you destroy arguments????? Then your even worse off than I thought, and I seldom think about it. (Back on ignore for you bunky)
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 10:09 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Back on ignore for you bunky)

When it comes to Islam, I do destroy the arguments. Keep it that way. I will try to survive. Cool
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 10:12 pm
@gungasnake,
There was a show on PBS Independent Lens tonight about the incident where LaVoy Finicum was killed during the Oregon park standoff.

Of course, they completely forgot to mention the big coverup by the FBI to hide the evidence of what really happened.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/bullet_casings_disappear_from.html

If anyone ever gets around to a criminal investigation of the Obama Administration, their possible culpability in this killing needs to be one of the areas of investigation.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 10:17 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
If anyone ever gets around to a criminal investigation of the Obama Administration

Obama would end up in GITMO. Laughing
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 04:41 am
The case for banning knives.....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/16/fbi-over-four-times-more-people-stabbed-to-death/