re ha ha lee??

I treasure your attempts at quoting from "abstract thinking For
Donnie's Dummies" Text
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 07:02 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
re ha ha lee??

Is the smoke gone, or not? Why expect an answer from a "Hillary Halfwit". And Trump has little to do with the Democrats merger with progressives, Communists, or Islamists for that matter. Do not try to deny the obvious hate they have for this country.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:32 pm
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL KID! MARCH FOR OUR LIVES IN 800 CITIES AND TOWNS AROUND THE WORLD, AND IN WASHINGTON, DC. SATURDAY, MARCH 24. Bring an end to gun violence. Spearheaded by the brave, determined survivors of the massacre in Parkland, Florida, students, teachers, and peoople around the world will be marching somewhere near you, to put an end to the murders. Google "March for our Lives {city near you)' These amazing kids hsve done great things so far. Now it's our turn to help them. Talk to your kids, they probably know all about it already and can clue you in. Join them on the March. Starts mostly between 10AM and Noon, depending on where you are, and continues on into the afternoon. This is important, friends, be there. See you on Boston Common.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:35 pm
@MontereyJack,

Quote:
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL KID!

Support Soros is more like it.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:45 pm
@coldjoint,
the usual joint bullshit.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

Hardly.
Quote:
Is there a Soros connection? The Women’s March, which partners with 100 Soros-funded groups, announced plans for a national school walkout on March 14 run by Women’s March Youth EMPOWER, but that event is billed as separate from the March 24 march.

We know Soros pumped big bucks in the Women's March right after Trump assumed office. I have a fistfull of links that will prove that. This same group is using our children and have successfully manipulated you already, and continuously.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/21/womens-march-leader-works-behind-scenes-on-student/
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

His post was factually correct, as is normal for him.
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Bring an end to gun violence. Spearheaded by the brave, determined survivors of the massacre in Parkland, Florida, students, teachers, and peoople around the world will be marching somewhere near you, to put an end to the murders.

Actually all they want to do is violate our rights for no reason.

This march is just a giant temper tantrum because we told them no.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:23 pm
@coldjoint,
That;s bullshit on both counts. Both ther Women's March and the Walk For Our Lives were started and directed frlom the grass roots. Soros put money in to enable them to reach more people, but he didn't direct them. Anybody who thinks that the majority of the country didn't loathe Trump before and since the election and the inauguration is deluding himself. The students in particular have made it clear that they will accept donations but THEY will decide the course of events and the direcions of it, and anybody who tries to donate with conditions is politely told to stuff it,
t
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
directed frlom the grass roots.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Not laughing at the typo. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:27 pm
@oralloy,
Nonsense. They want your minions to stop violating THEIR civil rights by killing them. And every student death at the muzzle of a gun is a damned good reason, as the majority of the country agrees. You are entirely amoral.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:28 pm
@oralloy,
not hardly.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
as the majority of the country agrees

The majority agrees there should be no more school shootings, not a majority that favors taking away guns. Try again.
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Nonsense.

Unless they can articulate a good reason for banning pistol grips, then the only reason they have for banning them is the joy they get out of violating people's rights.

MontereyJack wrote:
They want your minions to stop violating THEIR civil rights by killing them.

No. They want to ban pistol grips without any justification.

MontereyJack wrote:
And every student death at the muzzle of a gun is a damned good reason, as the majority of the country agrees.

Not when pistol grips are not the cause of any of those deaths.

MontereyJack wrote:
You are entirely amoral.

I'll stack my morals against yours any day of the week. How many innocent people have you relentlessly spoken out in defense of?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Look at the polls The large majority wants stronger gun laws. AZnd when Marco Rubio had his town hall meeting with some 7000 ofdinary Florida citizens, and he, trying to cast disrepute on a suggestion that enacting a particular measure would really ban all semi-automatic weapons as a consequence. the crowd raucously welcomed that idea. Somebody described Rubio as the political equivalent of kicking the ball into your own goal. You're losing the people and the country.
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Look at the polls The large majority wants stronger gun laws.

A polling question that is so vague as to be meaningless. "Stronger gun laws" can mean many things, some acceptable, and some not acceptable.

MontereyJack wrote:
AZnd when Marco Rubio had his town hall meeting with some 7000 ofdinary Florida citizens, and he, trying to cast disrepute on a suggestion that enacting a particular measure would really ban all semi-automatic weapons as a consequence. the crowd raucously welcomed that idea. Somebody described Rubio as the political equivalent of kicking the ball into your own goal. You're losing the people and the country.

So you're going after the hunters again? I don't know why the hunters are gullible enough to believe you when you pretend that you aren't after their hunting weapons.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 10:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You're losing the people and the country.

No, you are. What you want will destroy this country. You are giving up your trust in your fellow law abiding citizens and equating them with criminals.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 11:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
I don't know why you bother to address those two members. Both are as welcome as a turd in a punchbowl and not nearly as much fun.

I'm very impressed with these kids and their decision to just make the killing stop. I think very few people here have ever been threatened by a M-16 or AR-15, they may have fired one at a gun range and although as much fun as it might be, its no fun at all to have one fired at you or watch your friends and teachers cut down by some asshole with several banana clips.

I think these kids will accomplish something and I'm thrilled to see it.
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 11:44 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I don't know why you bother to address those two members. Both are as welcome as a turd in a punchbowl and not nearly as much fun.

Maybe you should try some self reflection as to why you find people who post facts so unwelcome.

glitterbag wrote:
I'm very impressed with these kids and their decision to just make the killing stop.

Except they aren't trying to stop any killing. They are trying to violate civil rights for no reason.

glitterbag wrote:
I think very few people here have ever been threatened by a M-16 or AR-15, they may have fired one at a gun range and although as much fun as it might be, its no fun at all to have one fired at you or watch your friends and teachers cut down by some asshole with several banana clips.

It's not like the pistol grips make it any worse.

glitterbag wrote:
I think these kids will accomplish something and I'm thrilled to see it.

They won't. They will scream and throw a tantrum, and no one will care.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:05 am
@McGentrix,
Olivier5 wrote:
Not really. In countries where most folks ain't carrying guns, cops ain't that nervous and trigger-happy. They can over-react of course but it's less likely lethal.

McGentrix wrote:
They are also trained in threat assessment and reasonable force. This was neither.
Police in my state (and a couple other German states, too) get a three year college education including practical training.
0 Replies