He loves me but my boyfriend is abusive at times...

Below viewing threshold (view)
JPB

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 11:20 am
@BillRM,
No, not dead. It was resting but this is one of those threads that new searchers find. The original post was in December of last year. If you look through the history you'll find that it was hit again in the spring, summer, and fall by other new posters. That was my point exactly. Just because a thread isn't active doesn't mean that it doesn't serve as a beacon to others who are suffering with real life dilemmas.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 12:12 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

That was my point exactly. Just because a thread isn't active doesn't mean that it doesn't serve as a beacon to others who are suffering with real life dilemmas.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry but I can not agree that taking her on for being a hypocritic on a thread that no one had posted on for half a year is a sin in any way or on any manner.

If I had posted on a live thread where posters was still enacting with someone in an abusive relationship I can more then see your point.

As far as a search finding this thread and someone reading it for help they would need to read a hundred of more on topic postings before getting to this point and I still see zero harm.
Why not just shut the hell up, or resume demonstrating your idiocy on a more appropriate thread? This one exists to help people. You exist as a scroll-past illiterate troll. The two shouldn't be mixed.
la3horen

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 04:59 pm
@deniserichardson,
i too used to deal with an abusive partner it seems to be only when he didn't have his seditive(weed) but when he was completly off it he was fine but the time while he was just starting to get off it he was really on edge. hes never forced me to have sex with him or anything like that. he's much better now, but i must warn you this case is extremly rare he has not laid a hand on me in 3 yrs. you need to figure out if he or you and your child is more important.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 05:07 pm
@LAW0044,
LAW0044 wrote:
That's Really Cruel To Say!!!

If you knew Hawkeye10, you'd know it was a very apropos thing to say.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2010 04:36 pm
@john2054,
John you would never wish to raise a child in an environment where such behaviors is happening for even a second. If she is thinking of the child then there is no question she should leave.
john2054

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 02:32 pm
@BillRM,
You are probably right Bill. I was just sticking up for the man. We don't know the full story. There could be some kind of misunderstanding?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 06:11 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
but I firmly believe in letting people live their own lives as best they can, so absent the child being placed in clear danger I have no grounds to object to what is decided upon.

To me it is clear child abuse to raise children in such a situation and if all else fail the state should removed the children.
BillRM

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 04:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
I
Quote:
am not opposed to removing kids who are not being looked after, who are being hit, who are being sexually abuse, but to remove kids because we dont like the atmospherics in the home is usually counter productive, expensive, and not justified.

So the children watching the mother or for that father having the **** beat out of her or him in front of the children is not a reason to removed children?
kaitlynD

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 03:00 am
@djjd62,
This situation needs time to reflect and time to think a hundred times if you will still continue being with your boyfriend. I know it is very difficult to stay away with your boyfriend knowing that you love each other and care for each other but I think having an abusive boyfriend is not healthy anymore. Just think of this, you will break your boyfriend and suffer just for a month or a year or suffer whole time being with your abusive boyfriend.
BillRM

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 07:03 pm
@kaitlynD,
Yo know kaitlynD anyone who love another wish to shelter him or her from harm and to made him or her as happy as possible so I question if her boyfriend have any love for her at all as he is being the chief engine of her unhappiness.
0 Replies

rmg1203

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 01:28 pm
@deniserichardson,
The best way to deal with this is to contact Turning Point or another nonprofit group that might be able to assist you. It's easier to leave when you have people to turn to. They can help you get back on your feet, take care of your son, and escape the undeserved abuse. No one deserves to be physically, mentally, or emotionally abused. No matter what.
0 Replies