The Final Debate! No More! This Is IT! Last one!!

cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 07:22 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Acorn signs up one guy 73 times!!!!

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/1223973289273860.xml&coll=2
blatham

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 07:32 am
@cjhsa,
Quote:
Acorn signs up one guy 73 times!!!!

And a real danger that is too because that same fellow was also witnessed at Walmart buying 73 different hats and a Groucho mask so that he could return 73 times to his polling location and not be recognized.

Quote:
From 2002 to 2005 only one person was found guilty of registration fraud. Twenty people were found guilty of voting while ineligible and five people were found guilty of voting more than once. That’s 26 criminal voters -- voters who vote twice, impersonate other people, vote without being a resident -- the voters that Republicans warn about. Meanwhile thousands of people are getting turned away at the polls.
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/10/15/voter_suppression/index.html
Below viewing threshold (view)
FreeDuck

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 07:40 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

We have a majority of brain dead chimps.

Why do you hate Americans?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 07:44 am
If ya'll are gonna reply to cjhsa, could you do it without the quotes? Kinda messes up the whole "ignore" thingie.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 07:47 am
@DrewDad,
Quote:
If ya'll are gonna reply to cjhsa, could you do it without the quotes? Kinda messes up the whole "ignore" thingie.

I've been meaning to say this for a long time. Thanks DD
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 08:29 am
@cjhsa,
Someone woke up on the wrong side of their gun this morning.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 08:37 am
@cjhsa,
Your reactions tell me that Obama did win, Republicans.

Cycloptichorn
okie

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:01 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Won what? The count of how many times he said "uhhh"?

cj, no use, Dems only care about corruption when it is Republicans. What matters is the result, corruption to get there is okay. Crooks and criminals are great people as long as they are Democrats. Just ask blatham.

As far as the debate, it was a standoff, and Obama voters don't care anymore, they don't even like old fuddy duddy people that actually like this country. They would rather have a slick talker that never accomplished anything, that can tell them all is fine at the ok corral, just let their god, the government, fix it. The messiah, Obama, is here to run the whole thing.
parados

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:11 am
@okie,
I see you decided that the issues facing the country are the most important part of this election okie. The economy, the war, health care...

Oh.. wait.. Never mind. I guess you didn't mention one of those.
okie

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:20 am
@parados,
Economy, Obama resorts to trickle down economics, hey I thought every Democrat never thought such a thing existed, and besides that nothing great, unless you think robbing your 401K is going to fix the crisis. The war, nothing, except give up and pull out after we've virtually won thanks to Bush and McCain, plus he advocates sitting down himself with the Iran guy to talk, talk about what I'm not sure, maybe how the holocaust was all made up? Health care, more government spending, except this time it will lead to less spending by the government in the long run, yeah sure Parados, thats what he said, but that would be the first time in recorded history that has happened. McCain did have a few practical suggestions, not perfect, but he at least has the hint of some good ideas.

I think I may start calling him P.T. Obama.
parados

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:24 am
@okie,
Quote:
Economy, Obama resorts to trickle down economics, hey I thought every Democrat never thought such a thing existed,
Really? Could you point us to the Obama trickle down economic theory?

Maybe if you call his plan "trickle down", since we now know that "trickle down" as practiced by the GOP has failed, people will not vote for Obama because they will think he is a Republican. Neat trick there okie but it is an admission that "trickle down" doesn't work. No one is stupid enough to think Obama's plan is "trickle down" in the failed sense of the GOP phrase.
parados

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:26 am
@okie,
okie wrote:
McCain ... has the hint of some good ideas.

I suppose we should just elect McCain and hope he gets more than a hint eventually. Rolling Eyes
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:28 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Economy, Obama resorts to trickle down economics, hey I thought every Democrat never thought such a thing existed, and besides that nothing great, unless you think robbing your 401K is going to fix the crisis. The war, nothing, except give up and pull out after we've virtually won thanks to Bush and McCain, plus he advocates sitting down himself with the Iran guy to talk, talk about what I'm not sure, maybe how the holocaust was all made up? Health care, more government spending, except this time it will lead to less spending by the government in the long run, yeah sure Parados, thats what he said, but that would be the first time in recorded history that has happened. McCain did have a few practical suggestions, not perfect, but he at least has the hint of some good ideas.

I think I may start calling him P.T. Obama.

Okie, I doubt you believe half of the crap you write on A2K. I don't see how it's possible that anyone could, given your penchant for hyperbole and over-simplification of issues to the point of idiocy.

Cycloptichorn
cjhsa

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:28 am
@parados,
Obama has no new ideas, and no idea who he is going to not cut taxes for. Last night $200K suddenly became "a quarter of a million dollars". I have a feeling this guy got D's in math but was really good at explaining how this was due to unfair treatment of black students, to his parents.
okie

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:30 am
@parados,
He plans to give tax breaks to businesses that will provide jobs. Thats trickle down in case you missed it. Dems have always said that trickle down does not work, it is a failure, that taxing businesses does not make any difference.

He had been talking about taxing the bejeebers out of everybody, virtually over 40,000 or so, but now the limit keeps going up, now to more than 200,000 or 250,000 or whatever. Maybe if he decides he needs a few more voters, he may raise it to 30ok or more? From the way he talks, it is only Warren Buffet, his friend and advisor, that will pay more taxes.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:31 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

He plans to give tax breaks to businesses that will provide jobs. Thats trickle down in case you missed it. Dems have always said that trickle down does not work, it is a failure, that taxing businesses does not make any difference.

He had been talking about taxing the bejeebers out of everybody, virtually over 40,000 or so, but now the limit keeps going up, now to more than 200,000 or 250,000 or whatever. Maybe if he decides he needs a few more voters, he may raise it to 30ok or more?

He's always talked of not raising taxes for those who make less than 250k. I don't know where you got that 40k number from; actually, I do. McCain campaign ads. Bears no relation to what Obama's actual plans are.

Are you afraid, Okie? Or just resigned?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:31 am
@cjhsa,
Uh, you haven't been paying attention then. The number has always been $230,000.

Edit: The widget here: http://www.clearspring.com/widgets/48f203eebb67a86f

...doesn't break it down at that value however. I'm fairly positive that the number above is correct.

T
K
O