If you feel U.S. oil companies should receive the $16 billion tax break Bush believes they should receive then by all means vote Republican!
If you believe that U.S. oil companies' profits of $250 billion in 2007 represent a good result for America, then vote Republican.
George W. Bush does not believe that this $250 billion profit is excessive.
If you believe Social Security should be privatized, believing that investment banks and Wall Street are safer than the traditional conservative federal government approach represented to this point, then do vote Republican
Bush believed in privatizing the Social Security system so much that he used Air Force One to travel to 50 states to make his point.
If you believe the Iraq War was challenging, but nevertheless such a success as Bush believes, joined by Republican presidential nominee John McCain, who has said that we should stay in Iraq if it takes 100 years, do vote Republican.
For the next 100 years U.S. schools should begin teaching Arabic should McCain win so we can continue to send Americans to Iraq for the next century.
If you believe the Iraqi vote, whose citizens by an overwhelming majority proclaimed they wanted U.S. occupying forces to get out of Iraq, do as the Republicans demand, ignore the Iraqi democratic vote and "stay the course", "finish the job!"
If you believe the big banks should be bailed out with billions of U.S. cash dollars as the Republican leadership has done following the mortgage fraud meltdown, vote Republican.
This is the proven Republican response to bankers who provided loans to people with bad credit and no funds adequate to ever pay back these mortgages when rates escalated.
But not to worry. U.S. bankers sold these worthless mortgages to banks around the world, costing foreign banks $300 to $400 billion in losses.
Nobody goes to jail. The Republicans just keep currency printers working night and day, bailing out bank scam artists. Keep this trend going! Vote Republican!
One of the Beatles' song hits was called "The Fool on the Hill."
Who does that remind you of?
The Doors had a song hit reminding one of the Republican misguided ship of state.
It was called "Ship of Fools."
Let’s make an omelet. (I guess we’ll have to break some eggs.)
Start with an empire grown in genocide & fertilized with greed & corruption.
Completely saturate for over two centuries in a marinade of government brewed from war, annexation of lands, corruption, cronyism, nepotism, corporatization, bowing to special interests, lying to its’ own citizens & those of other nations, illegal intervention in the affairs of sovereign nations, assassination, theft, extortion, murder, bribery, torture, suppression of democracy & a long list of exotic ingredients to numerous to be included here.
1. Carefully select an alcohol soaked, un-elected, psychotic tyrant who absolutely believes he answers to no one.
2. Blend with a fully compliant congress “full of sound & fury, signifying nothing”, enabler to said tyrant.
3. Combine with a radicalized judiciary, especially the Supreme Court, steeped in far right ideology.
4. Add an overripe system of corporations having the same rights as but vastly more power than persons.
5. To enhance corporate flavor, outsource manufacturing & associated jobs & sweeten with lots of subsidies.
6. Include one privatized, debt based monetary system to issue currency & control the funding for everything.
7. Enhance privatization bitterness by including all essential goods & services, especially education & healthcare.
8. Don’t forget pacified citizens marinated in a mix of public education & rampant consumerism for decades.
9. When adding citizens be sure there are large pinches each of disenfranchised voters & impoverished workers.
10. To accent the sourness of citizens remember a generous dollop of Christian fundamentalists.
11. Remember to include callous disregard & contempt for the least fortunate of the population.
12. Mix in a dwindling supply of crude oil whipped to a frothy consistency by increasing energy demands.
13. A large portion of fresh, human-enhanced, global climate change will add savor.
14. Extra body will be added by illegal, pre-emptive attacks on non-threatening nations (occupy for extra zest).
15. Remember lots of military bases everywhere for that nice, meaty chunkiness.
16. To speed up the process of destruction include a large portion of depleted uranium munitions.
17. Stir in a mainstream media that is pure, unadulterated propaganda.
18. Start on a low flame & cook slowly, about six or seven years, increasing the temperature slightly each year.
19. Sprinkle with a generous helping of nuclear weapons & insane fanatics eager to use them.
20. Season to taste with racism, intolerance & divisiveness.
Voila! We have a perfect recipe for a complete, global, fascist disaster.
Best served spread evenly over entire planet to ensure consistency of destruction and less chance for survival