A good cry on the train

Joe Nation

Sat 25 May, 2013 07:45 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm sharing that I have just had the best week, the most fun, the greatest time sharing with many a2k friends. Mame and her friend, S, and I roamed around the city on Monday. Wednesday, everyone including Eva and her sister came by the roof deck to enjoy the only good weather we've had all week and then the next day Eva and her sister and I went out for Thai food and then Irish music until 1:30AM
Yesterday, Mame and S and I went around the city in the rain and wind, stopping at bars to order tea....to warm up and then wine to unwind. Then dancing to a blues band again until the wee hours.
I saw them off to the airport this morning <sniff> they were FUN. and shhhh, S says she'd like to come back for a visit...Smile
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2-LQRnIROU/UaDqHswO3dI/AAAAAAAAYtc/gjRePosdPGk/s640/two+sorts+5-25-2013+11-12-28+AM.JPG

Tomorrow, Roberta et al will be meeting for brunch....

godknows what I will do with myself next week

Joe(time to get a job, I guess)Nation
FOUND SOUL

Sat 25 May, 2013 07:50 pm
@Joe Nation,
Dang, I can only half reply? Wink

That sound wickedly fantastic, what a week.

As you know, I've only met one from here (SO FAR) Be ware, we coming to USA for our Honey Moon, hopefully next year Wink Skip the tea but we will drink to the wee hours with you and ......... yep I think there will be an and Wink
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Wed 29 May, 2013 08:00 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2OJw1jdcUn0/UaXc6nP96pI/AAAAAAAAYuw/UHJJBZCYFNc/s640/1-shh+5-29-2013+5-45-28+AM.JPG

Joe(There is much I have to update everyone on)Nation Smile
hawkeye10

Wed 29 May, 2013 10:15 am
@Joe Nation,
What a tease.....
FOUND SOUL

Wed 29 May, 2013 04:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
haha.

Yeah I concur ....................and? Up-date? and?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 29 May, 2013 04:42 pm
Bate, bate, bate, bate.

(That was my breath!)
FOUND SOUL

Wed 29 May, 2013 04:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I did (half) think that Wink But I still want an up-date Wink
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 May, 2013 05:03 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

I did (half) think that Wink But I still want an up-date Wink

I'm waiting with bated breath!
roger

Wed 29 May, 2013 05:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Do not feel obliged to tell us what you bait it with.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Thu 30 May, 2013 04:53 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-06hrl14cNYg/UactE9m6fsI/AAAAAAAAYvA/O08BOoe0rzA/s1600/1-awakening+5-30-2013+5-39-07+AM.JPG

I've met someone.
There is passion and caring.
That's all I'll say for now.
I asked her to read what I write here. Others might think that would be too revealing, and it might be if I wrote here in some fake or assumed persona, but I don't.

What I write here is me, the flawed, scarred, odd, funny (well, I think so) passionate me.

Joe(I'm hoping for a great adventure)Nation
ehBeth

Thu 30 May, 2013 06:16 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
"Too late" he said, scribbling, scribbling, "Go on."

I don't wanna know what you tell him the next time you go, but I wanna know if his eyebrows fly off.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 30 May, 2013 10:53 am
@Joe Nation,
honesty and good communication are great, but they dont make a good author either...you have to know who you are and what you want and at certain points be willing to fight for you.

how is that going?
Joe Nation

Thu 30 May, 2013 01:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

honesty and good communication are great, but they dont make a good author either...you have to know who you are and what you want and at certain points be willing to fight for you.

how is that going?

Part One: "Honesty and good communication are great, but they don't make a good author"....Paul Auster, Ernest Hemingway, Norman Mailer, Ray Bradbury .....disagree.
Part Two: you have to know who you are and what you want and at certain points be willing to fight for you.

how is that going?
Agree.
And it's going fine.

Joe(Thanks for asking)Nation
hawkeye10

Thu 30 May, 2013 01:50 pm
@Joe Nation,
I dont know what those cats had to say on the subject...perhaps they assumed that having something interesting to say is a given.

relationship needs more being open and communitive...it requires that there be some there there. the famous saying is that one cant have a relationship with jello.

we shall see if you are there yet.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 30 May, 2013 01:55 pm
@Joe Nation,
Yayyy.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 30 May, 2013 04:08 pm
@Joe Nation,
One person's perception is not the same as another..

Someone once taught me by saying to me . "Find someone who is passionate in life, and their passion will flow into all areas" .. Point being, that to me, passion is a major key to being happy within one self, how can it not be.......

The more passion you have about things, the more you love. The more you love, the more you love yourself.. We just drift sometimes into the wrong territory in belief when we should choose wisely in matching who we are.

If you have passion now, then I'd say she's a good pick Wink Though I don't think she knows what she is in for pertaining to the funny side of you, laughter and passion are a good mix.

And, nothing about you needs a fix Wink

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sat 8 Jun, 2013 09:08 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

I've met someone.
I asked her to read what I write here. Others might think that would be too revealing, and it might be if I wrote here in some fake or assumed persona, but I don't.

What I write here is me, the flawed, scarred, odd, funny (well, I think so) passionate me.

Joe(I'm hoping for a great adventure)Nation

Ohhhhhh!!
Thats awesome!!!

Hi person! Read everything you can, he is a fascinating man with many twists and turns.
If you dont bring your own seat belt, your gonna get lost Smile
0 Replies

firefly

Sat 15 Jun, 2013 08:31 am
@Joe Nation,
I just found this thread, but it seems like I've dropped in at the first chapter of an exciting read...
Quote:
I've met someone.

That says a lot...beyond just words.
ossobuco

Sat 15 Jun, 2013 08:33 am
@firefly,
My all time favorite a2k thread, Firefly.
firefly

Sat 15 Jun, 2013 08:39 am
@ossobuco,
I'm so glad I found it, osso. I'll stay tuned.
0 Replies