lalyuf

Tue 8 Dec, 2009 04:33 am
@Arella Mae,
THE ROOT OF TRINTITY LIES IS THIS REPORT-WHEN JESUS-FIRST COMMANDMENT-OUR GOD OUR LORD IS ONE GOD WORSHIP GOD YR LORD AND MY LORD.
Remember Paul's own words:
"All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any."1 Corinthians 6:12
and "And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, … I am made all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some."
1 Corinthians 9:20-22.
THE GENUINE DISCIPLE BARNABAS& SEE THE PARTING OF WAYS BETWEEN PAUL AND HIM PROVE THAT]

1.BARNABAS A FAITHFUL DISCIPLE WHO SAT AT THE FEET OF JESUS.
2-PAUL WAS AN ENEMY OF JESUS AT THAT TIME.[NEVER HEARD HIS EXPLANATIONS IN HIS LIFE TIME.
3.BARNABAS ADHERES TO HIS MASTERS VOISE AND STOPS PAUL FROM MAKING INNOVATIONS.
4.PAUL WAS SHREWD LAWYER LIKE ADVANI OF BJP [TOP ORATOR]HIS CAPACITY WAS NO MATCH FOR MEEK AND HUMBLE BARNABAS.OVER TOOK HIM.
5.HE STICKS TO HIS OWN COMPARE JESUS STAND-
"I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them" (Matthew 5:17).
BARNABAS STAND-
DONT ABOLISH THE LAWS WHICH OUR MASTER FOLLOWED TILL HIS LAST ON EARTH.
PAULS STAND.
"For all who rely o the works of the law are under a curse" (Galatians 3:10); and "you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace" (Galatians 5:4).

This, in Paul's[NOT JESUS] estimation, was beyond God's capabilities. Paul[NOT JESUS]preached that the only way[NOT JESUS] the creator of the heavens and the earth and everything in-between could forgive this sin was to have his sinless "only begotten son" beaten, spat on,stripped, whipped, cut, humiliated, and finally killed [AS PER BIBLE ]
AND ALL THE 4 SUPPOSED GOSPELS WRITERS NOT PRESENT ON CRUCIFICATION EVENT.AS THEY FORSAKE AND FLED WHEN THE MASTER NEEDED THEM MOST.AND TOOK HIM AWAY-
in the most gruesome and drawn-out way known to man at the time; by hanging on the cross, and thus becoming a curse upon mankind.
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree"
"To do righteousness and justice [is] more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice."
Proverbs 21:3
YOUR SACRIFICE SACRIFICE IS NOT THE CRITERIA FOR DECIDING FAITH[LIKE INDIVIDUAL PAUL] BUT THE TRUE FOLLOWING OF THE JESUS---LAW OF THE PROPHETS.
Was Jesus born on Dec. 25?
Neither the date 25th Dec. nor any other date on Jesus' birth is mentioned in the Bible. It was not until the year 530 C.E. that a monk, Dionysus Exigus, fixed the date of Jesus' birth on Dec. 25th. . "He wrongly dated the birth of Christ according to the Roman system (i.e., 754 years after the founding of Rome) as Dec. 25, 753". (Encyclopedia Britannica, 1998 ed.) This date was chosen in keeping with the holidays already indoctrinated into pagans beliefs. Roman pagans celebrated Dec. 25th as the birth of their 'god' of light, Mithra. "In the 2nd century A..D., it (Mithraism) was more general in the Roman Empire than Christianity, to which it bore many similarities" (The Concise Columbia Encyclopedia, 1995 ed.) Other pagan 'gods' born on Dec. 25th are: Hercules the son of Zeus (Greeks); Bacchus, 'god' of wine (Romans); Adonis, 'god' of Greeks, and 'god' Freyr of Greek-Roman pagans.
0 Replies

lalyuf

Tue 8 Dec, 2009 04:35 am
ROLE OF MORALITY FOR THE SURVIVAL OF A RELGION
1- Morality is virtually essential for the survival of religion itself……When moral standards are lowered, religion is the first to suffer.

2- Dishonesty and immorality corrode even the most powerful man-made edifices of law and constitution…….The spiritual edifices of religion are likewise corroded and turned to dust by the dry rot of immorality……This is the key to the understanding of decadence at all levels of religious beliefs and practices.

3- The unity of God is split and continues to be splintered because of lowering standards of morality……Idolatory begins to replace the Unity of God, and idols occupy the houses of God turning them into temples.

4- Deep below such destructive phenomenon, one will always find the worms of dishonesty at work……Dishonesty becomes a deadly poison when it works at the level of leadership, but no deadlier poison can be conceived than dishonesty WHEN it works at the level of religious leadership……
In the name of God, they play havoc with the peace of His creation The throne of God is occupied by the pseudo-gods of religious hierarchy.
0 Replies

able

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 12:25 pm
Three personas, one God, The Holy Trinity. When a priest would say," Jesus,
became like us in all things except sin.", I never believed it. Because I am female, Jesus did not become like us.

It always occurred to me that speaking of Himself as Son and His Father as our
Father implies that motherhood is the true image and likeness of The Holy Spirit.

Though The Holy Spirit is pure spirit, so is The Father. The Holy Family then
would be the best image and likeness of The Holy Trinity.
Francis

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 12:39 pm
able wrote:
Though The Holy Spirit is pure spirit,

How pure is it?

98%?

Take care not to get drunk with such spirits..
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 12:43 pm
In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit..... amen.

Is that how it goes? Been a long time.
gustavratzenhofer

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 12:54 pm
I suspect I am going to burn in hell. For no other reason than forgetting the words to that prayer or whatever you call it.
0 Replies

Francis

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 12:55 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Are you bitching, Gus?

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/102009/bitch_wine.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 12:56 pm
How about "Hail Mary"? Let me give that one a shot......

Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed are thee amongst holy virgins and give this day peace.

****! I'm fucked.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 12:59 pm
I would like to apologize to the members for my swearing, which I very seldom resort to, but my life has been unraveling and now, since I have been returning to the Bible, I find myself frustrated with my inability to remember even the simplest prayers.
gustavratzenhofer

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 01:01 pm
Isn't there something called "Parinthesis"?

Parinthesis Chapter Two, verse one: And the Lord sayeth to man that the bread shall be turned to wine and the sea split open like a cantaloupe. And the rains of fury shall descend....
0 Replies

Green Witch

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 01:01 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
I think God now accepts Google as an acceptable memory aid.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 01:03 pm
That just seems like cheating. I prefer to rely on my memory.
Green Witch

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 01:06 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Ok. See you in Hell.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 11:30 am
Sometimes it is hard for me to tell if y'all are joking or being serious.

Gus, if things are a bit tough for you right now, I pray they get better!
OmSigDAVID

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 12:30 pm
@Arella Mae,
I 've said this b4 to others on this website, Arella Mae,
but I have not had occasion to bring it to your attention.

There have been many people, in hospitals, who had a full loss
of any activity of their hearts (EKG monitored)
electrical activity in their brains (EEG monitored)
and loss of all breathing, for several minutes or around an hour, give or take.
Therefore: thay were dead.

Some of those people successfully returned from death.
Of those who returned about 65% only remember waking up;
(like me: I was told that I died twice during abdominal surgery,
but I only remember waking up). Of the rest, thay have described
what happened around them while thay were dead, in the same
hospital room, and in other places.
For example, some of their relatives have been disinherited
because while thay were waiting with familiy members
in the waiting rooms, thay bad-mouthed the decedent,
whose spirit was there listening to them, came back to life,
came back to their lawyers and changed their wills.

I have met quite a few of them, because I joined their group,
the International Association of Near Death Studies www.IANDS.org
and I have attended some of their annual conventions.

Some of your areas of interest have been described by those people.
I can discuss some of this with u, if u wish.
Additionally, if u go to any fairly large bookstore with a New Age section,
u can probably find books on Near Death Experiences
some of which have been written by medical doctors
who have been involved. My favorite are the books of
Raymond Moody, M.D.: Life After Life and some other books of his.

David
neologist

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 01:09 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Ah, the wonder of endorphins.

Where is Xingu when you need him?
neologist

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 01:10 pm
@Arella Mae,
Just figure joking, AM

If serious, we would all be in for a fright.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 02:46 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
Ah, the wonder of endorphins.

Where is Xingu when you need him?
Endorphins do not provide additional information that is subsequently objectively verified.

U accuse me of JOKING, Neologist?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 04:18 pm
Arella Mae,
I assure u that I was not joking (since a question of that was raised).

David
neologist

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 04:27 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
To be fair. I think AM asked the question before your post.

And I don't think you are joking, just credulous.

Folks have believed in some sort of soul immortality ever since one of God's creatures told Eve "You certainly will not die. . . ."