Deity

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 01:15 pm
Deity-Divinity

I have seen these words used in so many different context, that I had to go to the library and look in the big dictionary. To try to find out why these people are using it the way they are. It amazed me. The carnal language is dangerous because it is satans play ground. Satan can use the carnal mind, change a few words, exaggerate anything there. But the spiritual mind which is only verses, he has no power. He can only try with a piece of a verse, and this is why I tell everybody. If you ever get a piece of a verse, go look it up for verification. But he(satan) will not use a whole verse because that is glorifiing Christ. And satan is anti-christ. Now when I speak of verses I'm speaking of new testament verses, because we know that he(satan) quotes old testament verses. And yes the Holy Spirit quotes old testament verses to. But Christ is the new testament. Anyway check out these deffinitions from the big dictionary at the library.

deity 1 a: often cap : divine nature or rank: the essintial nature of a god or of a supreme being: DIVINITY

di-vin-i-ty 1:the quality or state of being divine: nature or essence of God: GODHEAD (the divinity of Jesus) a celestial being inferior to the supreme God but superior to man<one of the subservient divinities>

Now it doesnt say that Jesus is God, what it says is He is second in command, it says Jesus is inferior to the supreme God but over every other creature in heaven and on earth.
I got my deffinitions from websters new world dictionary copyright 1993

Col 2-9
I think your totally missing what that one verse was saying. It was talking about the fullness of God working through Jesus. Has nothing to do with the deity of Jesus.

Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:19
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Stricked Rules Of Believing
Trinity is NOT in the Word of God. Deity is NOT in the Word of God. God the Son is NOT in the Word of God. God the Holy Spirit is NOT in the Word of God. What is in the Word of God is. Dont think beyond what is written, Dont add one thing to it or take one thing away from it.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)
AND THE DEITY OF SATAN

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

The only three in one trinity god in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2316 theos (theh'-os);

of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very:

KJV-- X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

xxx There is only one three in one god in the whole bible. Satan is useing the trinity to mock the living God.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,548 • Replies: 38
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 04:29 pm
@Squeakybro,
Bro thank you for providing that profile

At your age it's remarkable how deeply you're into it, makes some of us wonder whether age makes more for certitude than introspection

No offense; maybe way't'go
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 07:22 pm
@dalehileman,
lol That's ok I cant be offended. I just post what the Holy Spirit tells me to. And its all for edification.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 11:35 am
@Squeakybro,
Thanks Sq you'v e made my day

Tho I have an approach more apodictical and existential
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 11:45 am
@dalehileman,
lol How many people do you think know what that means?
apodictical and existential
dalehileman

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 11:51 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
what that means
One in a billion. I mention it for any possible chuckle and to stimulate q's such as yours

Again Eak, thank you for your continued interest
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 07:38 pm
@dalehileman,
Jesus came to bless the poor. How many poor do you think can understand that.

Luke 6:20-26
20 Then He lifted up His eyes toward His disciples, and said: "Blessed are you poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.
21 Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.
22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you, and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, for in like manner their fathers did to the prophets.
24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
25 Woe to you who are full, for you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.
26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
(NKJ)

dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 11:40 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
How many poor...?
Eak, you askin'me

Hope we get some more intelligent response
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 12:03 pm
@dalehileman,
lol I was just looking for a guess. Like-none.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 12:26 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Like-none
Yea guys let's hear from yall
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 01:43 pm
@Squeakybro,
For the flip side of the coin, why do you suppose he said this and what did it mean..

Quote:
24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.

Pesky random thought: Is the OP question related to the 'Trinity' you tagged it with? Didn't think you rolled that way...
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 03:03 pm
@Leadfoot,
The OP shows the deity of Jesus and the deity of satan.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 03:46 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
what did it mean..
I think meant okay with guesses and said 'cause inviting more response
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 05:19 pm
@dalehileman,
Are you a woman?
dalehileman

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 05:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
No Sq but why do you ask

The M in my profile is for Male
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 06:38 pm
@dalehileman,
I ask because you don't anything with any substance. But yet you talk a lot.
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 04:54 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
@Leadfoot,
The OP shows the deity of Jesus and the deity of satan.

Ah so. I didn't think you bought into that silliness in Nicea.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:42 am
@dalehileman,
Just curious because if your logic.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:44 am
@Leadfoot,
In my life time I have heard so many different variations of the trinity I done a big study on it over the years. And none of them came from the Word of God.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 01:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
talk a lot
Sure do Bro. How the yardwk piles up!