Michelle Obama has hated America for over 40 years?

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 10:39 am
The dems are now BLACKmailing Hillary and telling her if she takes her campaign all the way to the convention she is no longer welcome in the senate...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 10:41 am
There is only one ditsy woman allowed in Washington and Nancy Pelosi owns that title... (cynical)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 10:49 am
Obama thinks America will trade being safe with a thousand dollar bribe.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 02:51 pm
Some fair minded rules.

You would think that if all the delegates were not fully counted then the election result would become invalid and forfeit to the person who wins the popular vote.

Is the purpose of the delegates to secure the vote or usurp the vote?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 04:06 pm
RexRed wrote:
Some fair minded rules.

You would think that if all the delegates were not fully counted then the election result would become invalid and forfeit to the person who wins the popular vote.

Interesting Rex since the GOP did winner take all in some states and apportioned votes in others. Does that mean that their election results are invalid?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 05:01 pm
parados wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Some fair minded rules.

Interesting Rex since the GOP did winner take all in some states and apportioned votes in others. Does that mean that their election results are invalid?

It might appear that way but who's contesting at the moment? Smile
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 07:39 pm
RexRed wrote:

And you think the statue of liberty is holding a Bible.

T
K
O
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:10 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
RexRed wrote:

T
K
O

The statue of liberty is a "Christian" monument...
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:19 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
okie wrote:
Since when do some states delegates only get a half of a vote?

The Democrats can't even make logical and fair democratic rules for a primary election for their own party, and then follow them, let alone run a country. I think at the very least, they should rename their party to Democratic Partly Party. At least put an asterisk next to the name, Democratic, as in Democratic (*) Party.

Now, you are aware that the Republicans punished FL and a few other states - by taking half of their votes away? This cycle? Laughing

You going to insist on being the Republican* party?

too funny

Cycloptichorn

At least the Republicans don't have super delegates.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 10:08 pm
RexRed wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:
RexRed wrote:

T
K
O

The statue of liberty is a "Christian" monument...

Please... Continue... I'm intrigued.

T
K
O
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 07:10 am
RexRed wrote:
parados wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Some fair minded rules.

It might appear that way but who's contesting at the moment? Smile

Certainly no one that is whining about how the democratic vote isn't fair. Which says something about the whiners instead of the process.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 07:32 am
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 07:39 am
Which is more likely?

Newsmax got the story wrong or Michelle Obama made a tape of statements by her hating America.

Based on the record of Newsmax, I would have to say the first.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 07:54 am
parados wrote:
Which is more likely?

Newsmax got the story wrong or Michelle Obama made a tape of statements by her hating America.

Based on the record of Newsmax, I would have to say the first.

20 years in a racist church seems to tilt the scale against your assumption. I figure, it was only a matter of time before either or both of them slipped up AGAIN... It is a shame really because the culprit is actually Reverend Wright. I am sure Obama and his wife are victims of Wright's "illness". If it weren't for this racist thing, his apparent obvious lack of experience and a wealth of terrorist ties. I would find it very hard to not have cast my vote for Barrack but nothing short of a miracle would facilitate that now.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 10:18 am
I saw this opinion on the web somewhere that pretty much captures it all.

"It's an epiphany. Now after 20+ years Obama has resigned from Trinity. nopw after 20+ years, he's abandoned his friends and mentors.

This is after the latest firestorm created by hatemongers appearing before an adulating congregation, who support and loudly cheer (on tape), and support the bash-America, bash-whitey, bash-Jews rhetoric that Obama never heard.

I suppose that Michelle will now need to home school or home church her kids so they don't forget the hate-monger lessons that they received at the church for their entire lives. These doctrines need to be iterated and reiterated.

We recognize your sincerity Barack, and that this was not just a political maneuver. Who would be so cynical as to think that this resignation was done for political expediency?"
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 02:14 pm
Anyone see Hillary and Barack's last televised speeches?

Barack mentioned Hillary and there was a big silence... Hillary mentioned Barack and there were very loud boos!

So which candidate's supporters are more likely to crossover and vote for the other candidate?

The Democratic committees are apparently stuck in their normal blind-sided logic of anything but... or no one besides...

What idiots!

John Kerry was the best they could do last election and the repubs easily beat him... Do the dems really think the Americans want another America hater, throw your medals on the White House lawn, as president?

Cozy up with our enemies and reject even talking with our generals?

Not gonna happen... (Maybe Susan Sarandon will really leave the country this time and not just threaten to then back slide after the election...)

There is a small Shiite village in Turkey that would love to have her i'm sure... Hope she doesn't mind the head dress and the routine beheadings at the town square...

How will this country ever get along without her?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 02:37 pm
Time heals many wounds. Here's hoping the good women (and men) of this country who support Hillary will come to their senses before November. They're obviously pissed off right now. Understandably so. God knows we've all been politically pissed enough in the past to know exactly how that feels.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 02:57 pm
eoe wrote:
Time heals many wounds. Here's hoping the good women (and men) of this country who support Hillary will come to their senses before November. They're obviously pissed off right now. Understandably so. God knows we've all been politically pissed enough in the past to know exactly how that feels.

Go Harriet Christian!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 03:02 pm
Barack has the delegates he needed to steal! YEA! Screw the popular vote! Big man, he beat a woman! Money changes everything... Harry Reid and Nanci Pelosi think Obama should be president... They don't care what America or over 50% of the dems think.

I am so pissed at this that if Hillary stays in the race in spite of this she may just have my vote over McCain.

I have steadily been a McCain supporter throughout this race but Hillary's persistence has inspired me. .

I'm sure Hillary would welcome Barack as VP but will Barack welcome Hillary as VP? Now who is the elitist?

PS I don't have a tax exempt status. (hehe)

Am I a soft republican? Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 03:53 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACQuZVAE3s
0 Replies