0
   

Michelle Obama has hated America for over 40 years?

 
 
RexRed
 
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:16 pm
An suddenly now she is proud of it "for the first time"?

How long are we supposed to expect her new found love for America to last?

Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 23,973 • Replies: 599
No top replies

 
dadpad
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:24 pm
she'd be batting on the same field as the rest of the world then. That would be a first for an American and definitly something to be proud of.
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:36 pm
dadpad wrote:
she'd be batting on the same field as the rest of the world then. That would be a first for an American and definitly something to be proud of.


Speak for youself... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!
0 Replies
 
Butrflynet
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:42 pm
Isn't it amazing that all this ridicule is being poured onto someone expressing pride in their country? No wonder not many people dare to do more than wave a flag around.
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:47 pm
As for Hillary, I will be voting for McCain BUT if Hillary did not have her socialized medicine plan I would love to vote for her! I can see it in her eyes she loves America with all of her heart and is a true American. She cannot understand why they do not love her. I don't understand why they don't love her. She has a place in my heart though I have never liked Bill. We must consider this is the same gullable uninformed democrats that gave Nanci Pelosi the house while only TEN PERCENT even knew who the hell she was! What about Harry Reid? They still don't know who he is...

The democrats cannot be trusted to make informed decisions concerning the state! They have the left wing press slanting the news and special interest selling them and their future down the river.
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:48 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
Isn't it amazing that all this ridicule is being poured onto someone expressing pride in their country? No wonder not many people dare to do more than wave a flag around.


Most people don't even dare to do that 'cause a democrat may come and spit on them.
0 Replies
 
parados
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:51 pm
Because you are not "really proud" of something means you hate it?

I wonder how many parents hate their kids when they aren't "really proud" of them.
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 08:53 pm
parados wrote:
Because you are not "really proud" of something means you hate it?

I wonder how many parents hate their kids when they aren't "really proud" of them.


So are they ashamed of them? Do you love shame?

This is the same country that fought back fascism and was the first country to empower it's people with human rights. You have to be a nazi to not be proud of that.

And yes some parents do hate their children and for good reason.

Would you be proud of giving birth a serial killer or a serial rapist? Some murderers kill their parents and are you saying they should still be proud of them?

Hate is the whelp of shame.

RR
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:57 pm
God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her



Comment:

Mrs. Obama is unfit to be first lady of the greatest and proudest country in the world. I would rather have Bill as first lady than her. (which isn't saying much)

When you dis my country you dis ME.

Princeton University has apparently nothing to be proud of in Mrs. Obama.

Any thinking person in their right heart and mind looking at that speech would have seen that line and found it completely unacceptable to even think let alone say.

Something is rotten in the Denmark.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:27 am
I see that the partisan crap is staring even before we have all the contestants named.

How about voting for a guy who would be almost 80 when hes done with his term?

Are you proud of how weve decided to invade Iraq? then youre a fool.
0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:31 am
RexRed wrote:
Speak for youself... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!

Proud of napalming villages in Vietnam?

Proud of diverting money to drug-running gangsters in third world countries?

Proud of selling warplanes to Iran?

Proud of how well FEMA managed the Katrina hurricane victims?

Proud of Watergate?

Yep. America can do no wrong.
0 Replies
 
Miller
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:47 am
Re: Michelle Obama has hated America for over 40 years?
RexRed wrote:
An suddenly now she is proud of it "for the first time"?

How long are we supposed to expect her new found love for America to last?

Rolling Eyes


Michelle Obama tends to forget where she came from.

1a. Her father was a democratic precinct captain in Chicago for many years.

1b. Her father was a City of Chicago employee in the boiler room of the City of Chicago water treatment center on the SouthSide.

2. She attended Harvard Law School under "affirmative action" as did her husband.

3. One of her first jobs after law school was in the Mayor Daley MACHINE in Chicago.

Looks like the American way worked well for Michelle Obama. So what's the beef?

So now she complains?
0 Replies
 
Miller
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:50 am
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Speak for youself... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!

Proud of napalming villages in Vietnam?

Proud of diverting money to drug-running gangsters in third world countries?

Proud of selling warplanes to Iran?

Proud of how well FEMA managed the Katrina hurricane victims?

Proud of Watergate?

Yep. America can do no wrong.


So when are you leaving?
0 Replies
 
Miller
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:52 am
Butrflynet wrote:
... No wonder not many people dare to do more than wave a flag around.


When was the last time you visited Arlington National Cemetary?

You want more? Twisted Evil
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:53 am
RexRed wrote:
dadpad wrote:
she'd be batting on the same field as the rest of the world then. That would be a first for an American and definitly something to be proud of.


Speak for youself... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!



Yes. Quite diagnostic.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 01:01 am
I have been an American for 46 years, and I have rarely seen anything of the citizenry that made me take notice and say "wow, that's so great!" Apollo landing on the moon; watching the citizen soldiers give their heart, souls and sometimes their lives for the cause of freedom; some really animated and productive city counsel meetings and such,.... that about does it. Our priorities are screwed up, families are extremely stressed so the kids are not well prepared for life because nobody is taking on the project, not much of the public works or societal instituations have been taken care of or works, and most of the bills have been charged to the kids.

I am proud of what America stood for at the founding, it is a beautiful country, I am proud of what my people (Americans) have accomplished over these last 200+ years, but not proud of my American right here right now. Maybe Michelle Obama feels much the same way.

It is almost impossible to trust the judgment of anyone who spouts off about how great we, those of us Americans alive today, are. Great? Compared to whom?
0 Replies
 
Miller
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 01:14 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
... families are extremely stressed so the kids are not well prepared for life because nobody is taking on the project...


Stressed? This isn't the Depression, you know.

Take a big guess on the number of American A2K members who have computers, cable, 2-3 cars,
plasma TV...etc.

You call this STRESS?

Kids aren't prepared for "life" because they've been reared by nutty liberal parents, who've taught their kids the magic words "Give me"..."Give me"...
0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 01:34 am
Miller wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Speak for youself... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!

Proud of napalming villages in Vietnam?

Proud of diverting money to drug-running gangsters in third world countries?

Proud of selling warplanes to Iran?

Proud of how well FEMA managed the Katrina hurricane victims?

Proud of Watergate?

Yep. America can do no wrong.


So when are you leaving?


Hmm.... I wonder what personality disorder makes one believe something is either all good or all bad?

You and Rex oughta form a club, or something.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 02:00 am
Miller wrote:
Stressed? This isn't the Depression, you know.

Take a big guess on the number of American A2K members who have computers, cable, 2-3 cars,
plasma TV...etc.

You call this STRESS?

Kids aren't prepared for "life" because they've been reared by nutty liberal parents, who've taught their kids the magic words "Give me"..."Give me"...


Time stressed more than money stressed, but ya, poor priorities setting on the part of the parents too. Everything about America revolves around a strong family. We had strong families only two generations ago. Everyone likes to mock "leave it to beaver" (The cable show "Mad Men" is I expect a closer depiction of the last era of strong families), but a it was real. We have lost that. Today sometimes family's work, sometimes not, but you can never depend on them. Even if your family seems great one need only watch everyone else going through a hellish family life or divorce to know that family is not forever and not always good for the kids.
0 Replies
 
Miller
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 02:11 am
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3428602.pdf
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Michelle Obama has hated America for over 40 years?
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/06/2020 at 07:31:56