Michelle Obama has hated America for over 40 years?

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 03:31 pm
RexRed wrote:
And DrewDad you could yourself join your friends and drink some Kool-Aid with that Jim Jones San Francisco style gospel of the liberal progressives.

Not a very Christian comment to make. What happened to turning the other cheek?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 03:34 pm
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
I will bear in mind that Miller and Rex are proud of torture and killing children.

Those are your words not mine, but cast the speck out of our country's eye and forget the beam in your own the sociopath that you are. I don't expect much more from such ignorance and hatred of the American spirit. You are unworthy to grace the hallowed soil of this land of the free.

I would hate to be "Drew"... And which country in the world is this "perfect" model of righteousness as YOU say the greatest country of the world is something to be ASHAMED of?

I am not ashamed of my county but I am ashamed of you and your anarchist ilk. The sooner you leave the better off this country will be. It is the rank lawless LIBERALS that have perpetuated the "crimes" that have weakened the moral fiber of this country.

Since when did Jesus Christ ascribe to torture and killing? America being the most "Christian" country in the world! But the progressives are anti-Christ they are the Jesus railers, torturers and killers afraid of manger scenes and deceive others as wolves dressed in sheep’s clothing. I am ashamed of them and YOU!

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;

Comment: I am ashamed of the liberal gospel of the anti-Christ "progressives"!

I thought I was the one who was drawn bad????? :wink:

It had to be Drew....
It had to be Drew....
I wandered around, and finally found - the somebody who
Could make me be grue, and could make me be blue
And even be glad, just to be sad - thinking of you
Some others I've seen, might never be mean
Might never be cross, or try to be boss, but they wouldn't do
For nobody else, gave me a thrill - with all your faults, I love you still
It had to be you, wonderful you, it had to be you
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 03:44 pm
dlowan wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
I will bear in mind that Miller and Rex are proud of torture and killing children.

Those are your words not mine, but cast the speck out of our country's eye and forget the beam in your own the sociopath that you are. I don't expect much more from such ignorance and hatred of the American spirit. You are unworthy to grace the hallowed soil of this land of the free.

I would hate to be "Drew"... And which country in the world is this "perfect" model of righteousness as YOU say the greatest country of the world is something to be ASHAMED of?

I am not ashamed of my county but I am ashamed of you and your anarchist ilk. The sooner you leave the better off this country will be. It is the rank lawless LIBERALS that have perpetuated the "crimes" that have weakened the moral fiber of this country.

Since when did Jesus Christ ascribe to torture and killing? America being the most "Christian" country in the world! But the progressives are anti-Christ they are the Jesus railers, torturers and killers afraid of manger scenes and deceive others as wolves dressed in sheep’s clothing. I am ashamed of them and YOU!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;

I thought I was the one who was drawn bad????? :wink:

It had to be Drew....
It had to be Drew....
I wandered around, and finally found - the somebody who
Could make me be grue, and could make me be blue
And even be glad, just to be sad - thinking of you
Some others I've seen, might never be mean
Might never be cross, or try to be boss, but they wouldn't do
For nobody else, gave me a thrill - with all your faults, I love you still
It had to be you, wonderful you, it had to be you

And who are you, Jessica Rabbit? She was (according to the Roger Rabbit movie) "drawn bad" but really good inside. Smile

(Not unlike the picture of America that Michelle Obama has erroneously drawn...)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 03:45 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:
And DrewDad you could yourself join your friends and drink some Kool-Aid with that Jim Jones San Francisco style gospel of the liberal progressives.

Cycloptichorn

Jesus turned the other cheek so I wouldn't have to... This is why we can be PROUD of the gospel of Christ.

He died so we could live, he suffered so we could live FREE from suffering.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 03:48 pm
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Jesus turned the other cheek so I wouldn't have to... This is why we can be PROUD of the gospel of Christ.

He did it as an example for you to follow, not as an excuse for your actions. How sad that you don't realize this.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 03:57 pm
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Bloody hell, even your bible knowledge is wrong.

I'm no christian, but even I know jesus told his followers to turn the other cheek, and...remember the forgiveness part???????? Seventy times seven or somesuch, I believe.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 03:58 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Cycloptichorn

He did it as an example for you to follow, not as an excuse for your actions. How sad that you don't realize this.

Cycloptichorn

The Gospel of Christ:
Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

The Gospel of the progressives:
Finally, my brethren, be weak in the Lord, and in the powerlessness of his weakness.

Comment: Is seems you have been reading the progressive's "gospel" also, you appear to have it memorized...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 04:25 pm
dlowan wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Bloody hell, even your bible knowledge is wrong.

I'm no christian, but even I know jesus told his followers to turn the other cheek, and...remember the forgiveness part???????? Seventy times seven or somesuch, I believe.

Matthew 10:5-15
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Comment: Jesus told the lost sheep of the house of Israel (who his ministry was solely directed to during his lifetime) to turn the other cheek. His ministry was not directed to the Gentiles and the world in general until the day of his Ascension, after he has sealed the promise of the Holy Spirit.

Mt 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Comment: The day of the ascension was when his ministry changed and became directed to "the world" (both Jew and Gentile) in general...

Mr 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Comment: This last statement marked a definite change in the direction of "to whom the scriptures were addressed" in the ministry and Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Again you are taking a chapter from the progressives "gospel"...

Ever asked why a "new" testament/law if the Gospels were sufficient alone?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 04:37 pm
DrewDad wrote:
You (meaning the bigot Miller) and Rex oughta form a club, or something.

I suggest that they get a room, although the thought of the children they would produce is horrifying. Of course, RR is gay, so we probably have nothing to fear.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 04:38 pm
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

Since when did Jesus Christ ascribe to torture and killing? America being the most "Christian" country in the world! But the progressives are anti-Christ they are the Jesus railers, torturers and killers afraid of manger scenes and deceive others as wolves dressed in sheep's clothing. I am ashamed of them and YOU!

That's quite a rant. Have you been taking your meds?

Let me clarify a few things for you:

1. I have not said anything regarding Jesus Christ on this thread.
2. I have not said anything about being ashamed of the United States.
3. I have made no reference to a "'perfect' model of rightousness." You are appently under the delusion that the USA is such a model.
4. You have stated that you have always been proud of the United States. I have merely shown how ridiculous this makes you sound.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 04:43 pm
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

Since when did Jesus Christ ascribe to torture and killing? America being the most "Christian" country in the world! But the progressives are anti-Christ they are the Jesus railers, torturers and killers afraid of manger scenes and deceive others as wolves dressed in sheep's clothing. I am ashamed of them and YOU!

That's quite a rant. Have you been taking your meds?

Let me clarify a few things for you:

1. I have not said anything regarding Jesus Christ on this thread.
2. I have not said anything about being ashamed of the United States.
3. I have made no reference to a "'perfect' model of rightousness." You are appently under the delusion that the USA is such a model.
4. You have stated that you have always been proud of the United States. I have merely shown how ridiculous this makes you sound.

Well this is not your thread is it.

Another great virtue of this country you are so ashamed of is freedom of religion which I choose to exercise regularly.

When Michelle Obama decides to insult a whole country of Christians she might just get insulted back!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 04:45 pm
Always proud Mr Red?
http://www.ngbiwm.com/Exhibits/Lynching%20in%20the%20United%20States%20-%20Wikipedia,%20the%20free%20encyclopedia_files/300px-Lynching-of-lige-daniels.jpg
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 04:47 pm
RexRed wrote:
Jesus turned the other cheek so I wouldn't have to...

"But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. "
- Jesus Christ, as quoted in Matthew 5:39, NIV (emphasis added)

Have you ever done any Bible study? You seem pretty ignorant of the fundamentals of Christianity.

What denomination are you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn_the_other_cheek
Quote:
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 04:57 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Always proud Mr Red?
http://www.ngbiwm.com/Exhibits/Lynching%20in%20the%20United%20States%20-%20Wikipedia,%20the%20free%20encyclopedia_files/300px-Lynching-of-lige-daniels.jpg

...and your point IS?

Did I say I was proud of slavery of any form?

Are you also as proud as I am of the "republican" presdent Lincoln who ultimately freed Black slaves? NOT THE DEMOCRAPS! Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain is one of my all time greatest heroes whom I admire with all of my heart! You forget I am a VERY PROUD YANKEE from Maine! We still have the underground railroads to prove it! Countless of us Yanks DIED to free these ungrateful Obamas of the world... Do you still wave your confederate flag DYS???

http://www.nps.gov/archive/gett/gettkidz/gkimages/josh1.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 05:00 pm
Did you get your rocks off posting the picture of that black man hanging there???!!! Did it excite you Dys?

Dys you are the lowest life form on earth...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 05:02 pm
Anyone else ashamed of our countrymen? BRING IT ON!!!!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 05:07 pm
RexRed wrote:
Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain is one of my all time greatest heroes whom I admire with all of my heart! You forget I am a VERY PROUD YANKEE from Maine!

http://www.nps.gov/archive/gett/gettkidz/gkimages/josh1.jpg

Ah yes, one of the greatest self-promoting liars in United States history. I can see why he would appeal to you, Rex. Of course, there's no evidence that he was gay, so he might not have reciprocated the attraction.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 05:08 pm
RexRed wrote:
Anyone else ashamed of our countrymen? BRING IT ON!!!!!!

I think that Christ would be ashamed of your attitude. Truly.

Part of the problem with our country is that so many who profess to be Christian, have hearts filled with vitriol and bile, such as yourself, Rex. You've missed the point entirely, and it's sad.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 05:16 pm
Mr Red, I didn't mention slavery because lynching has been a post civil war phenomena. your attempted segue involving Abe Lincoln is, at best, idiotic. Lynching was utilized in america as a means of intimidating peoples especially of "unwanted" or "undesired" characteristics. The two peoples primarily targeted in america have been afro-americans and italians.

Not all racially motivated lynchings in the United States took place in the South. One such incident occurred in Duluth, Minnesota on June 15, 1920, when three young African-American travelers were dragged from their jail cells (where they were confined after being accused of raping a white woman) and lynched by a mob believed to number more than one thousand. The event became the subject of a non-fiction book, The Lynchings in Duluth, published in 2000, by Michael Fedo.

Since lynchings were often carried out on the pretext of protecting white women, e.g., from rape by black men, in 1930, white women formed the Association of Southern Women for the Prevention of Lynching to repudiate the claim that this was the true purpose of lynching[9]. Further doubt was cast on this claim in 1965, when Viola Liuzzo, a white mother of five who had been raised in the South, was murdered by Ku Klux Klan members after she participated in the civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery.

Since lynchings were often carried out on the pretext of protecting white women, e.g., from rape by black men, in 1930, white women formed the Association of Southern Women for the Prevention of Lynching to repudiate the claim that this was the true purpose of lynching[9]. Further doubt was cast on this claim in 1965, when Viola Liuzzo, a white mother of five who had been raised in the South, was murdered by Ku Klux Klan members after she participated in the civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery.

A postcard showing the burned body of Jesse Washington, Waco, Texas, 1916. Washington was a 17-year-old retarded farmhand who had confessed to raping and killing a white woman. He was castrated, mutilated, and burned alive by a cheering mob that included the mayor and the chief of police. An observer wrote that "Washington was beaten with shovels and bricks. . .[he] was castrated, and his ears were cut off. A tree supported the iron chain that lifted him above the fire. . . Wailing, the boy attempted to climb up the skillet hot chain. For this, the men cut off his fingers." This image is from a postcard, which said on the back, "This is the barbeque we had last night. My picture is to the left with a cross over it. Your son, Joe."
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2008 05:18 pm
The thing that Rex misses is the love of the very freedom we have to criticize the government when it is dead wrong (like in the present case of the illegal war in IRAQ and its dismanteling of the middle class). Being a blind bootlicker of the administration is allowed by you in our form of government, so you can pronounce your fascist leanings.
However many of us are working diligently to replace the lying pus bags that are GW Bush and Lon Cheney, in an orderly Constitutional fashion.

You may scream and tell us how much you admire Josh Chamberlain (so do I, but that does not a position bolster). Your incessant name calling is getting a bit ...uh...scary. You ok?
0 Replies