Michelle Obama has hated America for over 40 years?

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 09:27 pm
Barack VP hopeful

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8881/mckinneymar31cweb5hd.jpg

Entitled...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:01 am
I was taught to sing this song in Sunday School when I was five years old in a predominantly "typically white" church congregation over forty years ago.

Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
All are precious in His sight,

Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Comment:

Do you suppose that Obama's children sang this song in Wright's church?

Or do they sing, "Jesus loves only the dark skinned entitled children of the world"?

Speaking of entitlements...

Whites of today should pay the blacks for what white ancestors did to blacks before most of us were even born?

How about the middle east? The middle eastern Arab countries were seized and laid claim upon by dark skinned Arabs on the backs of MILLIONS of white slaves stolen from all parts of Europe... This continued for many years.

The time to leave racism in the past passed long ago..

I was taught spiritual unity as a child only to be dashed to pieces by this divisive BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY that Obama spent forty years attentively listening to! I was raised to not give even the slightest credence to anything racist or divisive in my "typical white folk" church only now to have to grow up to respond to reversed BLACK RACISM!

Silly human pride stands in total opposition to Godly pride.

This is not a CHRISTIAN church Obama went to it is a BLACK KKK church filled with racists and the dregs of society. This would be the sorry and sad case white or black of those who congregate around the cause of racism.

So Obama was a member of the BLACK KKK for most of his adult life...

I wonder how many white people in Chicago area have SUFFERED from the influence of this hate filled BLACK RACIST church?

We shall overcome!

Yes we can!

I have a dream!

Michelle, forget pride in your country... can you even be proud of YOURSELF after attending such hate filled "church" for MOST OF YOUR ADULT LIFE?

Pride in self comes before pride in country...

Godly pride is the only "self pride" worthy of faith.

Not Black pride, not White pride, not Arab pride, not Oriental pride but only GODLY PRIDE can LIBERATE the soul!

Peace with God.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 01:15 pm
We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=1215226&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

Linked? Yes... linked to black liberation theology. Barack Obama is their patron saint.

Barack, did your "typical white" grand mother have to walk by a store like this on her way to work?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 01:36 pm
RexRed wrote:

Comment:

Whites of today should pay the blacks for what white ancestors did to blacks before most of us were even born?

Actually yes, when there has been horribly egregious actions perpetrated on a group of people, by a nation, for racist reasons. A fine precedent, [though a paltry sum], was set when Japanese internees were given reparations.

I was taught spiritual unity as a child only to be dashed to pieces

This is not a CHRISTIAN church Obama went to it is a BLACK KKK church filled with racists and the dregs of society. This would be the sorry and sad case white or black of those who congregate around the cause of racism.

I wonder how many white people in Chicago area have SUFFERED from the influence of this hate filled BLACK RACIST church?

Obviously, mentally as well as spiritually. You poor baby!

It sounds like your education just didn't catch.

We shall overcome!

Peace with God.

Finding peace with god hasn't worked for you. Perhaps peace with meds might be the better way for you to go.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 03:15 pm
JTT wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Comment:

Actually yes, when there has been horribly egregious actions perpetrated on a group of people, by a nation, for racist reasons. A fine precedent, [though a paltry sum], was set when Japanese internees were given reparations.

I was taught spiritual unity as a child only to be dashed to pieces

Obviously, mentally as well as spiritually. You poor baby!

It sounds like your education just didn't catch.

We shall overcome!

Peace with God.

Finding peace with god hasn't worked for you. Perhaps peace with meds might be the better way for you to go.

Who are you to say I haven't found peace with God? Your "peace" is likely based upon a physical reality while mine is based upon a spiritual reality.

Did Jesus find peace in his short time on this earth? According to you no...

According to God's word Christ Jesus found the peace in the same God I speak of also. Such that Jesus Christ is called the prince of peace.

Only the spiritual reality of God born within can bring peace and liberation to the soul and when one lives with a view toward the corruptible flesh they will find division and death.

Romans 8:5
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit [mind] the things of the Spirit.

Comment: Do you mind the things of the flesh or mind the things of the spirit?

2000 years ago they understood this principle of faith where today Jeremiah Wright's church seems to have turned back to the vomit of racial hatred.

2 Peter 2:22
But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 06:24 pm
The democratic congress failed to impeach the president today...

Perhaps it is time the American people think about impeaching the democratic congress considering their approval rating is even lower than that of the presidents...

It appears like the pot calling the kettle black...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 11:24 am
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 01:04 pm
Barack's wife hates America...

The best qualification to civilize the consummate, compassionate, consume-oriented poor citizens
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 01:32 pm
The things that the republicans will come up with in order to ignore the real issues of our country is disturbing. I think McCain's ads are over 50% attack ads on Obama; that's the impression I'm getting from all those media reports.

The sad part of all this is that many Americans are supporting these tactics by McCain that does absolutely nothing for our country.

Solutions are not found by attacking the other candidate; they must talk about the important issues that now concern "most" Americans, and that includes the economy, the higher cost of food and fuel, the increase in bankruptcies, the loss of jobs, the feds taking over more banks (they're all in trouble), the increase in the uninsured for health care, and those millions losing their homes and cars.

Who gives a flying shite what McCain thinks about Obama? It's the economy, stupid!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 01:50 pm
McCain says that universal health care could burden our economy at this time... Hillary wanted health care for all Americans.

Barack's health care plan was to have Michelle pose for Vanity Fair Magazine. Has anyone told Barack that most Americans don't have health spas either?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 05:33 am
Ramafuchs wrote:
Barack's wife hates America...

The best qualification to civilize the consummate, compassionate, consume-oriented poor citizens

Since when is hate greater motivation factor than love?
parados

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 07:27 am
RexRed wrote:

You seem to be the one qualified to tell us. Why does hate motivate you so much?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:51 am
parados wrote:
RexRed wrote:

You seem to be the one qualified to tell us. Why does hate motivate you so much?

Love thinketh no evil.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 09:27 pm
My Michelle Obama thread got voted down by someone but I expected that, no one likes her anyway. Smile
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2008 03:36 pm
@RexRed,
Hate is imbibed with American political system for the last 200 years.
Ask the native Americans or the European invaders of USA.
Or MLK
Or any xyz rational citizen.
RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 07:06 am
@Ramafuchs,
People and Michelle can keep their hate. They can vote this thread down till they are "blue" in the face it will still not change HER unpatriotic WORDS. I didn't use those words regarding this country and if you liberals want to attack me for pointing this out (and being legitimately offended by them) then you are no better than her! Shame on you all! The "problem" rests with you not me. I am a homosexual (a bit lower on the food chain) and if it makes you feel good to attack me for being "patriotic" then, AMEN!

A comment like that certainly is to me like black and white. I would never have even contemplated such a rude comment railed against the American heritage. The stark contrast struck me and if you want to attack me for pointing this out then you are simply part of her ilk and I would be a fool to waste my precious time trying to change the vilest element of our society with flattering words of loft and American gratitude.

Tell me who has had to deal with more bigotry, prejudice and hate, Michelle or me?

Yet, I can still find it within my heart to love my country...

I rest my case

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 07:20 am
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
Isn't it amazing that all this ridicule is being poured onto someone expressing pride in their country? No wonder not many people dare to do more than wave a flag around.

For the first time in forty years? That is like expressing love to a hooker...

A bit too little, too late…
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 07:23 am
Maybe Michelle should express some pride in the last democratic president who tainted the white house?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 03:27 pm
If you identify with shame, you will feel shame.

You become what you gravitate and feed upon...

If you seek out pride you will feel pride if you seek out what is negative and surround yourself with these often magnified negatives then you will identify with them.

You are what you eat and you become what you feed upon?

Twenty years of feeding upon the tripe of the less than honorable Reverend Wright would make me sick with SHAME too!

POSITIVE change is factored by a positive landscape. The constant is up to the individual. When you feed on shame for so long you become “ashamed“. When you selectively seek the worst in things you will become incapable of seeing the greatness and potential within…

Discerning minds carve their own path and blaze their own trials and pride is reflected by our own personal course through this life. By feeding upon that which fosters hope we become hopeful.

I wonder if gangster rap music and the black liberation theology is something even capable of TRULY building a healthy sense of "PRIDE" in God and country?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 03:45 pm
In all fairness I posted a link page to a video where a bunch of black youths were beating up a white guy at a convenience store. I am not making any comments of how frequent white on black, black on white, white on white or black on black crimes are perpetrated.. But…

I once was a clerk at a 7-11. It was right after school and as bunch of white kids descended on my station parking lot and simply went berserk! I recall looking out the store windows from the register and they all looked like a swarm of bumble bees buzzing around the gas pumps. A black man was at the station parked filling one of his tries with air. The kids beat him so badly with a tire iron that he nearly died. I read in the paper the next day that doctors had to artificially create a bone and surgically place it in his neck for him to survive.

Such is the country that some are maybe "AT TIMES BUT NOT AS A WHOLE" justifiably ashamed of.

On a note, should we be ashamed of the kids that perpetrated such a heinous crime or proud of the doctors who worked the miracle to save this man's life?
0 Replies