Michelle Obama has hated America for over 40 years?

Brand X

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:37 am
True dat.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:56 am
au1929 wrote:
We now have two lemons competing for the presidency of the US. No matter who wins the the American public will still get the bitter end.

If only Bush could run again. No lemon to be found with him.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 09:01 am
parados wrote:
au1929 wrote:
We now have two lemons competing for the presidency of the US. No matter who wins the the American public will still get the bitter end.

If only Bush could run again. No lemon to be found with him.

Does that in some way justify the two zero's now competing for the presidency.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 09:18 am
Even a lemon is better than Bush.

Relative to Bush, either of them are light years better.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 09:31 am
parados wrote:

That is like saying a rapist is better than a murderer. None of the three is worth a damn.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 09:37 am
au1929 wrote:

au, I agree, but even if Hillary was running against McCain. It's not "bitter," but sour...
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 10:24 am
au1929 wrote:
parados wrote:

That is like saying a rapist is better than a murderer. None of the three is worth a damn.

No, it's like saying someone that once took a pencil home from work is better than a murderer.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 10:26 am
It's amazing how negative and bitter some people are.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 10:37 am
Cycloptichorn the oracle of a2k has spoken. :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 10:39 am
au1929 wrote:
Cycloptichorn the oracle of a2k has spoken. :wink: :wink:

An oracle is one who predicts the future. In my last post, I was describing the present poor attitudes of some here, who are having a hard time coping with loss.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 11:55 am
What we are commenting on is the obnacious attitude of some of the Obamites here. One would think you could be gracious in victory but no you have to rub it in and than wonder why people think your an ass.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:00 pm
au1929 wrote:
parados wrote:

Just a thought. There's probably a pretty good case that murderer is worse than a rapist. Objectively speaking.

Also, Obama's citrus attributes don't make him a lemon. It may bitter at first but sweet in the end. You might find that he's a grapefruit.

grapefruits are awesome.

[/citrus]

T
K
O
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:00 pm
rabel22 wrote:
What we are commenting on is the obnacious attitude of some of the Obamites here. One would think you could be gracious in victory but no you have to rub it in and than wonder why people think your an ass.

Rub what in, exactly?

I'd like you to link to the post where anyone was 'rubbing it in.' What you are really talking about is our disdain for many of Clinton's supporters refusal to face reality; the Cassandras who predict doom, the 'I'll vote for McCain over Obama'(but I'm still a Dem! no, you are not), the 'misogyny and sexism everywhere!'; it all just gets to be a little much to deal with after months and months of putting up with bull **** from Clinton supporters, who should have been able to do simple math long ago, but refused to do so...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:22 pm
Dear Cyclo
Keep up the BS. You are one of the chief boosters of Mc Cains run for the presidency. With your Im smarter than a stupid Clinton supporter, she was my third choice, you might just get Mc cain elected. And the fact that you think you can determine who is and isn't a democrat shows more about your I know it all attitude than anything I can post about you.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:31 pm
If Hillary supporters don't want to vote for Obama, they don't have to. They also don't have to vote for McCain. If they feel so inclined, they can write Clinton in, or vote for a third party. Isn't Ron Paul still wandering around here somewhere?

Someone explain what rationale there is behind switching support from Clinton to McCain? It feels like retribution, and it feels kind of petty and short sighted. Clinton was one hell of a fighter. I was very impressed by her campaign. I'm also not convinced that she has been ruled out of VP. If you had asked me a month ago, I would have said "no way," but I've been hearing some really interesting commentary about what that ticket would look like.

T
K
O
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:50 pm
http://bp0.blogger.com/_gCFkzh70A7g/R_T0gKEWPLI/AAAAAAAAAC4/byJW94Guf9E/s1600/NBRA+Orangeburg+2b+web.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 11:11 am
The dems just lost ALL possibility I would vote for a dem... No Hillary! I won't vote for Obama! Moderates told your party in numerous polls their will, again the dems did not listen to the electorate. They picked the most radical candidate.! To HELL WITH THE DAMNED DEMS!

SCREW THE DEMS! Just like they have screwed the will of the people.

Obama is unfit to be president...

Hillary now appears weak for allowing the dems to bamboozle her out of Michigan and Florida...

McCain 08
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 11:26 am
Mr Red wrote:
The dems just lost ALL possibility I would vote for a dem
I'm shocked, I had just assumed Mr Red was going to vote Dem.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 11:32 am
dyslexia wrote:
Mr Red wrote:
The dems just lost ALL possibility I would vote for a dem
I'm shocked, I had just assumed Mr Red was going to vote Dem.

How little you know me... I voted for Gore...

Not this time around...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 08:22 pm
eeny, meeny, miny, moe...

Smile
0 Replies