Michelle Obama has hated America for over 40 years?

RexRed

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 01:39 pm
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
The point of this thread is that a REALLY true American does not ever even consider varying degrees of their pride in country.

The point of this post is that only a REALLY stupid person believes that emotions don't change over time.

Maybe your loyalty to this country changes with the slightest bit of bad weather but mine does NOT! If Obama gets elected I ain't movin' to Canada... I'll stay and go down with the ship! That is what it take to be a leader and a captain of your own destiny.

America has weathered worse storms.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 02:42 pm
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
The point of this thread is that a REALLY true American does not ever even consider varying degrees of their pride in country.

The point of this post is that only a REALLY stupid person believes that emotions don't change over time.

More than that, only a REALLY idiotic person attempts to suggest that if you don't hold exactly his political opinions, you hate your native land.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 02:44 pm
RexRed wrote:
That is what it take to be a leader and a captain of your own destiny.

You think of yourself as a leader ? ! ? ! ?

Just how many loons are there following you around that duck pond, Bubba?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 03:27 pm
hee hee
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 03:42 pm
Setanta wrote:
RexRed wrote:
That is what it take to be a leader and a captain of your own destiny.

You think of yourself as a leader ? ! ? ! ?

Just how many loons are there following you around that duck pond, Bubba?

Mirror.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 04:01 pm
Jeeze, what a maroon . . . no mirror, Bubba: i don't claim to be a "leader," nor would i ever want a following.

You are so wrapped up in your fantasy life of religious and political hatred, and self-loathing, that words and expressions don't really sink in with you, do they? Your mind is full of your own slogans, and you don't seem to take in even simple sentences.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 04:37 pm
Set, five million American deaths from fighting and disease is not merely a fantasy but an American holocaust.

And who you are calling Bubba? I happen to have been born right outside of Philadelphia PA... No "Bubbas" there... Your insinuation simply shows the rash manner in which you collect your facts and slant them to you own liking.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 04:46 pm
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Jeeze, what a maroon . . . no mirror, Bubba: i don't claim to be a "leader," nor would i ever want a following.

You are so wrapped up in your fantasy life of religious and political hatred, and self-loathing, that words and expressions don't really sink in with you, do they? Your mind is full of your own slogans, and you don't seem to take in even simple sentences.

Set, five million American deaths from fighting and disease is not merely a fantasy but an American holocaust.

Are you under the delusion that this statement makes some kind of sense?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 04:51 pm
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Were is your reasoning to dispute it? With no sound reasoning as a rebuttal there also comes no credibility, just insult with no moral fortitude.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 07:01 pm
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Were is your reasoning to dispute it? With no sound reasoning as a rebuttal there also comes no credibility, just insult with no moral fortitude.

There is no argument to rebut. Your rambling had no foundation in previous conversation, and you made no point.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 08:03 pm
DrewDad wrote:
There is no argument to rebut. Your rambling had no foundation in previous conversation, and you made no point.

Modus operandi, there--which is why i wrote:

Setanta wrote:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2008 08:07 pm
By the way, Rex . . . Old Bubba . . . if you were attempting to refer to the American Civil War with that five million nonsense (and who can ever be sure what exactly you mean), you're way off the mark. Deaths from combat and disease are not estimated at more than a million in the highest estimates, and most estimates are less than that.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:29 am
Rex is back, that is not good.....Looks like the thugs still want to drag Michelle over the coals to get a comment they can live with.....But everybody needs to step back and until they can walk in Michelle's shoes or Obama.s shoes or Hillery's shoes they don't understand Jack.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:44 am
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

You have clearly demonstrated the futility of me trying to make a point in your dull mind.

I also see you have taken my words out of context.

"Jesus turned the other cheek so I would not have to."

Answer me this if you are so smart Mr. Pretend To Know having not read and studied the book,

Why didn't Jesus "turn the other cheek" when he went into hell and triumphed over the devil, he took of the spoils and made a shew of the publically? He released chained angels, sealed the promise of the holy spirit within us.

THAT IS REGEIME CHANGE!

He did not go to the devil all namby pamby and forgive him a thousand times ten or walk up all like a spiritual weakling and say I don't want to hurt you so please leave HELL! (if you don't mind that is)

Now we are supposed to be walk as examples of Jesus Christ we are supposed to walk with Christ within us right?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Comment: You got any brains? The first line in verse 36 represents the progressive gospel and the second, verse 37 is the gospel of Christ that you are seemingly oblivious to that we are not to be REALLY ASHAMED of our position in Christ and waddle away like ducks.

"More than conquerors!"

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Comment: You want to hold Christians to a higher standard than you yourself live by. Is that was why Jesus came so Christians could lose every battle in life?

You want to render Jesus' sacrifice in vain to say he lived and died so Christians can be martyrs at the drop of a hat and die in the lions den without even putting up a fight. Well that is the progressive Roman Christian not the Christian of the gospel of Christ...

The progressives worship the devil anyway instead of God. The progressives deny the triumph of Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Comment: Let me rephrase that for you wimpy progressives... That means be so ashamed of Jesus that you don't open you mouth to speak, you don't put up a fight and you let the devil walk all over your cowardly hide and steal the word of God from your hearts so that the devil and his goons can triumph over you! In the meantime the drunk comes out of the corner saloon and rips you an ew arse and you just go on your wimpy way? Is the sprit of liquor stronger than the holy spirit of God in Christ in us? GOD FORBID!

THE TRUE CHRISTIAN STANDS FOR THE TRUTH THEY DO NOT RUN FROM IT.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Comment: "The whole armor of God" Why don't you put that in your little quote of the day? Does that sound like according to the church epistles that Christian are suppose to be weak and never fight for their lives to you. The whole armor is that we first try to spiritually conquer the situation but if that does not work we are NOT to just give up and let evil destroy our own life. The WHOLE ARMOUR, mind and body, or that would only be the partial armor of the "progressives" of a prepared mind but a neglected body..

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Comment: How are we going to have life more abundantly if we neglect the body part? In the progressive's Bible Jesus came so we could die at the whim of any evil person so that those who love him can have death more abundantly in his name. Isn't that sweet and nicey nice?

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Comment: Or as the progressive and suicide bombers present their bodies as a dead sacrifice we are supposed to live for Christ. Not be a dead sacrifice but a living one. A dead sacrifice is killing me and I won't even fight you back! No life or pride inside to care. Are we to be a dead body walking around claiming to be a wonderful loving Christian? A Christian puts love first but is not so stupid they become gullible and weak in the eyes of God and the world.

Again the wimpy progressive LOSES and will probably come back with another empty baseless insult. What do we expect from someone who went out for battle without their armor on.

Peace with God
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 12:59 am
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

You have clearly demonstrated the futility of me trying to make a point in your dull mind.

Answer me this if you are so smart Mr. Pretend To Know having not read and studied the book,

Why didn't Jesus "turn the other cheek" when he went into hell and triumphed over the devil, he took of the spoils and made a shew of the publically? He released chained angels, sealed the promise of the holy spirit within us.

THAT IS REGEIME CHANGE!

He did not go to the devil all namby pamby and forgive him a thousand times ten or walk up all like a spiritual weakling and say I don't want to hurt you so please leave HELL! (if you don’t mind that is)

Now we are supposed to be walk as examples of Jesus Christ we are supposed to walk with Christ within us right?

Romans 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Comment: You got any brains? The first line in verse 36 represents the progressive gospel and the second, verse 37 is the gospel of Christ that you are seemingly oblivious to that we are not to be REALLY ASHAMED of our position in Christ and waddle away like ducks.

"More than conquerors!"

Comment: You want to hold Christians to a higher standard than you yourself live by. Is that was why Jesus came so Christians could lose every battle in life?

You want to render Jesus' sacrifice in vain to say he lived and died so Christians can be martyrs at the drop of a hat and die in the lions den without even putting up a fight. Well that is the progressive Roman Christian not the Christian of the gospel of Christ...

The progressives worship the devil anyway instead of God. The progressives deny the triumph of Christ Jesus.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Comment: Let me rephrase that for you wimpy progressives... That means be so ashamed of Jesus that you don't open you mouth to speak, you don't put up a fight and you let the devil walk all over your cowardly hide and steal the word of God from your hearts so that the devil and his goons can triumph over you! In the meantime the drunk comes out of the corner saloon and rips you an ew arse and you just go on your wimpy way? Is the sprit of liquor stronger than the holy spirit of God in Christ in us? GOD FORBID!

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Comment: "The whole armor of God" Why don't you put that in your little quote of the day? Does that sound like according to the church epistles that Christian are suppose to be weak and never fight for their lives to you. The whole armor is that we first try to spiritually conquer the situation but if that does not work we are NOT to just give up and let evil destroy our own life. The WHOLE ARMOUR, mind and body, or that would only be the partial armor of the “progressives” of a prepared mind but a neglected body..

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Comment: How are we going to have life more abundantly if we neglect the body part? In the progressive’s Bible Jesus came so we could die at the whim of any evil person so that those who love him can have death more abundantly in his name. Isn’t that sweet and nicey nice?

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Comment: Or as the progressive and suicide bombers present their bodies as a dead sacrifice we are supposed to live for Christ. Not be a dead sacrifice but a living one. A dead sacrifice is killing me and I won’t even fight you back! No life or pride inside to care. Are we to be a dead body walking around claiming to be a wonderful loving Christian? A Christian puts love first but is not so stupid they become gullible and weak in the eyes of God and the world.

Again the wimpy progressive LOSES and will probably come back with another empty baseless insult. What do we expect fro someone who went out for battle with out their armor on.

Erm.....perhaps your Jesus was talking about normal sort of human life examples, not some mythical struggle with the personification of entropy????

Could you cite me the bit of the bible where the briefly subterranean saviour does stuff like unchaining angels and beating up Lucifer? I am not familiar with that bit.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 01:16 am
dlowan wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

THAT IS REGEIME CHANGE!

He did not go to the devil all namby pamby and forgive him a thousand times ten or walk up all like a spiritual weakling and say I don't want to hurt you so please leave HELL! (if you don’t mind that is)

"More than conquerors!"

Comment: "The whole armor of God" Why don't you put that in your little quote of the day? Does that sound like according to the church epistles that Christian are suppose to be weak and never fight for their lives to you. The whole armor is that we first try to spiritually conquer the situation but if that does not work we are NOT to just give up and let evil destroy our own life. The WHOLE ARMOUR, mind and body, or that would only be the partial armor of the “progressives” of a prepared mind but a neglected body..

Comment: How are we going to have life more abundantly if we neglect the body part? In the progressive’s Bible Jesus came so we could die at the whim of any evil person so that those who love him can have death more abundantly in his name. Isn’t that sweet and nicey nice?

Comment: Or as the progressive and suicide bombers present their bodies as a dead sacrifice we are supposed to live for Christ. Not be a dead sacrifice but a living one. A dead sacrifice is killing me and I won’t even fight you back! No life or pride inside to care. Are we to be a dead body walking around claiming to be a wonderful loving Christian? A Christian puts love first but is not so stupid they become gullible and weak in the eyes of God and the world.

Again the wimpy progressive LOSES and will probably come back with another empty baseless insult. What do we expect fro someone who went out for battle with out their armor on.

Erm.....perhaps your Jesus was talking about normal sort of human life examples, not some mythical struggle with the personification of entropy????

Could you cite me the bit of the bible where the briefly subterranean saviour does stuff like unchaining angels and beating up Lucifer? I am not fasmiliar with that bit.

Colossians 2:15
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he [Christ Jesus] made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

2Peter 2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 01:18 am
RexRed wrote:
dlowan wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

THAT IS REGEIME CHANGE!

"More than conquerors!"

Could you cite me the bit of the bible where the briefly subterranean saviour does stuff like unchaining angels and beating up Lucifer? I am not fasmiliar with that bit.

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he [Christ Jesus] made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

I see GOD chaining, no Jesus UN-chaining.

Nor do I see TPOE kicked OUT of hell.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 01:39 am
dlowan wrote:
RexRed wrote:
dlowan wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:

THAT IS REGEIME CHANGE!

"More than conquerors!"

I see GOD chaining, no Jesus UN-chaining.

Nor do I see TPOE kicked OUT of hell.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What does the word "triumph" mean? What are spoils but the spoils of "war"...

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Comment: "He" in that case is referring to Jesus Christ not God. Led captivity captive gave gifts unto men (and women).

I am going to try get more on the chained angels of the flood of "Noe' (Noah) as the Bible sometime calls him. It has been a long time since I studied this particular part of the Bible.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 01:49 am
The regime change is realized in the title that was once Lucifer's that now belongs to Christ Jesus, "The bright and morning star".

In the Old Testament Lucifer is this star, yet in revelations we see Christ Jesus is this star "regime change" as I said.

So much for, "turn the other cheek", more like turn the tables.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 02:52 am
RexRed wrote:
The regime change is realized in the title that was once Lucifer’s that now belongs to Christ Jesus, “The bright and morning star".

In the Old Testament Lucifer is this star, yet in revelations we see Christ Jesus is this star "regime change" as I said.

So much for, "turn the other cheek", more like turn the tables.

Oh boy.

You need some serious remedial RI.
0 Replies