Montana

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:11 pm
They don't? Shocked
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:23 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I sorta agree with Chai.

If you are going to be down there with your hands and you haven't washed them all day...yuck. There are loads of other peoples yuck on your hands, under your nails....I can see her point. Unless you are a hand washer who washes his hands more than once a day. Which you should by the way. :wink:

I think she is perhaps a little too obsessive about it though. I think the "hey I've already washed up, let's do it" routine is the best possible option. Provided she trusts you enough to believe that you actually washed your hands prior to.

I do understand this on the level of feelings... however, scientifically, woman's privates hold the greatest amount of bacteria on human body, far more than dirty hands.... so to be fair a woman should also run to the shower before anyone touches her if she's so concerned about spreading bacteria. fair is fair.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:24 pm
I do.

A nice warm shower is a wonderful initiation of foreplay.

I guess I just don't get those animal urges that I have to immediately satisfy. Neither one of us is going anywhere.

I prefer the anticipation, and knowing when it does happen, we'll be able to enjoy it all the more for having taken the time to freshen up.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:30 pm
hm, doesn't it kinda take away (or kill) any foreplay? I mean, i wouldn't want to come back if i was expected (and told) to go wash hands or shower.

but the beauty of life is that people are various. and in that variety, some match each other. i hope the author of this thread and his lady figure out a way to address their differences.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:33 pm
Chai wrote:
I do.

A nice warm shower is a wonderful initiation of foreplay.

I guess I just don't get those animal urges that I have to immediately satisfy. Neither one of us is going anywhere.

I prefer the anticipation, and knowing when it does happen, we'll be able to enjoy it all the more for having taken the time to freshen up.

Yes, but sometimes it's fun knowing she's all sweaty. My college girlfriend would sometimes let me ravage her when she got back from the gym...good times.

Then again I'm a dirty slut.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:34 pm
i see, you edited... it is different when you plan for a hot evening with your loved one, which can be all the more hot if you look forward to it and shower and all. absolutely.

but the animal urges do happen, especially for those that are not living with partners, but surely there as well.

i like both Very Happy .
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:36 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
I sorta agree with Chai.

If you are going to be down there with your hands and you haven't washed them all day...yuck. There are loads of other peoples yuck on your hands, under your nails....I can see her point. Unless you are a hand washer who washes his hands more than once a day. Which you should by the way. :wink:

I think she is perhaps a little too obsessive about it though. I think the "hey I've already washed up, let's do it" routine is the best possible option. Provided she trusts you enough to believe that you actually washed your hands prior to.

I do understand this on the level of feelings... however, scientifically, woman's privates hold the greatest amount of bacteria on human body, far more than dirty hands.... so to be fair a woman should also run to the shower before anyone touches her if she's so concerned about spreading bacteria. fair is fair.

Yeah but my germs, my hubby's germs are acceptable. Some random stranger's germs that I picked up from the office door....not acceptable.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:46 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
hm, doesn't it kinda take away (or kill) any foreplay? I mean, i wouldn't want to come back if i was expected (and told) to go wash hands or shower.

Nope, doesn't take away, it enhances.

If you are expected to wash first....why wouldn't you have already done it before making the advance? If you've been with someone long enough you know what they like, why wouldn't you appreciate that, instead of having to be told?

What I just said above....I don't think that's any different than, let's say, if your partner was doing something that you just didn't find arousing, in fact, you disliked it. At some point you would have let him/her know by moving their hand, or saying "try this instead" or, when the time is right and you're speaking of such things, let them know that when they do that particular thing, you don't enjoy it.

I don't enjoy having sex with someone who isn't clean....it isn't separate from the experience, it's part of it.....since my partner knows that being smelly turns me off, and being clean turns me on, that's what he does as part of lovemaking.

We're not fumbling in the back seat of a car. We're in our comfortable home, moving from one stage of romance to the next.

You can get out of the shower, get in a warm robe, then cuddle up to your partner saying "Why don't you go get comfortable? I'll be waiting for you"

You don't have to clinicalyl tell the person "go wash your genitals"

Since this man's wife wants him to wash his hands, why doesn't he do what pleases her?

Pleasing someone vastly improves the chances of being pleased in return ten-fold.

For me, there's nothing that makes me want to make my husband happy in all ways then when he goes a little out of the way for me.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:56 pm
One night a long time ago, Chai and I cuddled up on the couch in our robes with some lit candles and Mazzy Star playing softly in the background.

She looked up at me with those drunken bloodshot eyes and said, "why don't you wash your genitals?" while handing me some latex gloves, a wire brush, and a bleach cleansing solution.

It was hot.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:45 pm
Procedure for sex:

1. Get extra dirty and stinky at work.

2. Kick front door in. (fix later)

3. Do sub-primal animal-man sex roar.

4. Tear womans cloths off.

5. mount woman.

6. stand on bed and do sub-primal animal man victory roar.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:46 pm
Seriously...

It sounds like no one would have a problem with saying to their partner...

Could you go put on that sexy little outfit I like?

Let me see you do that sexy little dance you do...

Bend over a little more so I can see better...

Spank me harder....

Tell me I'm your master and you're my slave....

but you can't ask them to wash your hands?

Any one of the other things I mentioned could embarrass the one being asked to act a certain way or do something, could even make them mad or resentful.

But you're not supposed to express you don't like a smelly lover?

I've never had to persuade anyone to be clean when being with me, so I know it's not strange.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:53 pm
i think you're supposed to do and say whatever you and your partner like and enjoy together - only you and that person know what that is.

some people mind smelly or dirty and some don't, not everybdy has to be exactly the same way, right? (btw, i would not ask a number of those things on the list to anybody, including the hands, but not only).
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 03:11 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
i think you're supposed to do and say whatever you and your partner like and enjoy together - only you and that person know what that is.

some people mind smelly or dirty and some don't, not everybdy has to be exactly the same way, right? (btw, i would not ask a number of those things on the list to anybody, including the hands, but not only).

Exactly dag.

but, it seems most of the people responding here think that asking someone to wash up is really outlandish.

My list wasn't meant to be exclusive. We all know what we would or wouldn't do if asked.

My meaning was, if we don't mind being asked to do any number of things, to please their partner, why is this item different?

Exactly true that everyone doesn't have to be the same way, which is why I wonder why the guy initially posting her thinks his wife is supposed to be like him in accepting something that grosses her out.

Bottom line....it's your wife, you love her, do it to please her.

She could be asking him to do a lot worse.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 04:57 pm
Amigo wrote:
Procedure for sex:

5. mount woman.

so where the heck are you? i've been pretending to be washing dishes forever already!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 06:56 pm
Amigo wrote:
Procedure for sex:

5. mount woman.

i love you man..
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 08:07 pm
I guess, some of you never had spontaneous sex outdoors. Confused
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 08:16 pm
or only in water fountains...
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:05 pm
Calamity Jane wrote:
Quote:
I guess, some of you never had spontaneous sex outdoors.

Osso wrote:
Quote:
or only in water fountains...

>thumbs up<

Some of the best sex I've had has been outdoors.......lol
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:12 pm
Then too, some may discover that washing one's hands becomes an arousing experience, with enough practice.
0 Replies