Procedure for sex?

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:10 pm
I personaly like the hazmat suit idea. If it were me, I'd have to piss her off so she'd have something to really worry about.

Ok, constructive idea...lol :wink:

Get her therapy for her phobias....
Do the shower routine...
Hand sanitizer

Wear latex gloves to bed. Last time I heard they were sopposed to be one size fits all.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:17 pm
I'm too busy laughing to work up some advice...

Naturally enough, I agree with Green Witch, as I often seem to.. (seething, waiting for something to argue about), re the bacteria. Germ fear can get in the way of life, but, as we all know, sometimes there are these little buggers and precautions are appropriate. So I'll not be completely proscriptive, just that if you're going to have concern, the hands aren't the first focus.

Seriously, my long term answer is education about the role of bacteria and other microbes with our bodies.

Of course, some pathogenic bacteria etc. are transmissible and there's the rub. Stay away from ebola...

More immediately, the shower seems the simplest choice.
0 Replies

ColoradoDude

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:18 pm
Thanks everyone. MOST of you :-) have given me some good perspective on the issue. By the way, I am a musician. Very clean!
I suggested tonight that if there's any way that we can maintain intimacy/momentum from the initial "flirt" to the bed, that would really help me out a lot. She seemed to understand that and be open to that. Someone suggested on here that I approach her for sex already having "washed up", which I think might be the best bet too. We'll see. Thanks again y'all...

P.S. To clarify, by "hot" I NEVER meant that she wasn't ATTRACTIVE enough. I meant "aroused" enough. She's definitely "hot" enough!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:24 pm
You got it pal.

You ever need any more advice on the ladies....come talk too ol' Amigo...right here at......A2K. :wink: Cool

Case closed....NEXT!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:10 am
Hey, I'm the one who told him to talk to her about it, so it's me he needs to be taking advice from.

Pushes Amigo out of the way!

Colorado, sorry about misunderstand with the hot thing. They set me strait on that a while back.

Good thing too Shocked
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:45 am
ColoradoDude,

Arpegiate the Mixolydian Mode in thirds on the Kazoo while engaging in anal sex with her best friend, and she'll forget all about hand her washing issues.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 03:11 am
Chumly! Shocked
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 03:21 am
What are you doing up this late? A nice girl like you should be all tucked in by now.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 07:32 am
Well, I suppose I'm the lone wolf here.

I cannot remember ever making love to a man where I didn't know he was clean.

When I offer myself, I'm not going to do so if I'm sweaty, dirty and/or stinky. I expect the same.

For those who want to joke, no, there's no latex gloves or sani-wipes involved, just 2 clean good smelling body.

If you don't respect me enough to clean up first, I don't want you.

Bathed bodies make me feel very spontaneous.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 08:37 am
Before I opened up this thread, I made sure I had paper and pen handy in order to take notes. I thought, wow, a procedural guide on how to have sex. And someone is just giving this info away free of charge.

Now I find out it's only about whether or not you should be clean before rubbing bodies with your partner. Gosh, I'm so disappointed.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 08:58 am
I sorta agree with Chai.

If you are going to be down there with your hands and you haven't washed them all day...yuck. There are loads of other peoples yuck on your hands, under your nails....I can see her point. Unless you are a hand washer who washes his hands more than once a day. Which you should by the way. :wink:

I think she is perhaps a little too obsessive about it though. I think the "hey I've already washed up, let's do it" routine is the best possible option. Provided she trusts you enough to believe that you actually washed your hands prior to.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 10:35 am
Of course, you can always pretend to wash your hands. Then afterwards, when you are cuddled side by side, basking in the afterglow, you can lean over and whisper lovingly in her ear..."Gotcha".

But make sure your couch is comfortable to sleep on beforehand.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 10:37 am
Laughing
0 Replies

SULLYFISH66

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 12:29 pm
I'm just so surprised she's so worried about your hands and doesn't mention your dirty di*K.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 12:38 pm
Quote:
I'm just so surprised she's so worried about your hands and doesn't mention your dirty di*K.

Uhhummm...........me too.

I'm all for cleanliness....

But Damn.....get all hot and bothered to be interupted for a hand wash? So what....the rest of his body is clean enough to have sex with, but not his hands?

It would not only piss me off, but offend me to no end probably to the point he'd be praying that I'd give in sometime in the next 10 years.

What's next, dust mask & lysol spray?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 12:43 pm
SULLYFISH66 wrote:

If my girlfriend knew all the places my wee-wee has usually been before we "engage," she'd totally leave me!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 12:53 pm
Chumly wrote:
What are you doing up this late? A nice girl like you should be all tucked in by now.

I'm a night own since birth Chumly. Where you been?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 12:54 pm
Gargamel wrote:
SULLYFISH66 wrote:

If my girlfriend knew all the places my wee-wee has usually been before we "engage," she'd totally leave me!

hmmm...thinking of the possibilities....

shoe polish dauber, or better yet bingo dauber
tool to get the catsup flowing out of the bottle
bookmark
turkey baster
dialing the phone when your hands are full
pretending it's one of those spy devices that can look around corners
bringing a whole new meaning to "stirred, not shaken"
used as a stand in for a punch and judy show.
metronome
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 12:57 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Quote:

Uhhummm...........me too.

I'm all for cleanliness....

But Damn.....get all hot and bothered to be interupted for a hand wash? So what....the rest of his body is clean enough to have sex with, but not his hands?

It would not only piss me off, but offend me to no end probably to the point he'd be praying that I'd give in sometime in the next 10 years.

What's next, dust mask & lysol spray?

Lysol is so primative MMS. This is the day of Febreze Laughing
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:00 pm
Chai wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
SULLYFISH66 wrote:

hmmm...thinking of the possibilities....

shoe polish dauber, or better yet bingo dauber
tool to get the catsup flowing out of the bottle
bookmark
turkey baster
dialing the phone when your hands are full
pretending it's one of those spy devices that can look around corners
bringing a whole new meaning to "stirred, not shaken"
used as a stand in for a punch and judy show.
metronome

Scraping gum off the underside of a desk, etc. etc.
0 Replies