Am I a Looser Because.... (women in here please!)

mrhunt

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 02:12 am
Sorry to hear that montanta.....yeah....Im a self admitted Lousy Speller and I Capitalize In strange circumstances too Which seems to drive people Crazy.....

But really now....You'd think i was a looser Because my SPELLING?!?! come on now.....Even i dont mind my spelling and I have alot of other stuff going for Me....I work 2 full time Jobs and Am Extremely Responsible and mature for my age (21yrs old)

I dont drink or party or do drugs
I do all of the yard work And all home improvements (and finance it all) For my parents home since their too old and sick to do it themselves.
I Build computers
Im A Good Cook
Im a Manager at my night job now

Well hell,You guys have Really boosted my confidence.....Thank you to everyone for being so Sweet to me!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 02:21 am
Hey there mrhunt, great to see ya.

I already knew you were a good guy, so no need of convincing here.

Congrats on being Manager. Pretty darn good for 21 years old, if ya ask me ;-)

Keep up the good work and keep your chin up, eh :-D

You're parents must be proud. My son is 20 and is a superviser and I'm pretty darn proud :-D
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 02:51 am
Psst Montana...I don't think the pride of his parents is his main concern in this thread - it's whether or not girls would go for him.

Most young girls want a Mr Hunt who is also a bad boy (go figure), funny, impulsive, and loves life.

Mr Hunt - I only read the front page and this last page - I have no idea what you are like.

The only advice I have to offer is - always make sure that your wants, needs, idea's ...that you give them equal weight to the girls, no matter how much you want to please her. Chase her, but know that she makes the decision on when to hook up...and be prepared to walk away (girls absolutely do not want a 'needy' person, nor do they want a person who is more in love with them than they are with you...so always seem a step behind...silly and wrongheaded I know, but thems the rules)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 03:52 am
vikorr wrote:
Psst Montana...I don't think the pride of his parents is his main concern in this thread - it's whether or not girls would go for him.

Most young girls want a Mr Hunt who is also a bad boy (go figure), funny, impulsive, and loves life.

Mr Hunt - I only read the front page and this last page - I have no idea what you are like.

The only advice I have to offer is - always make sure that your wants, needs, idea's ...that you give them equal weight to the girls, no matter how much you want to please her. Chase her, but know that she makes the decision on when to hook up...and be prepared to walk away (girls absolutely do not want a 'needy' person, nor do they want a person who is more in love with them than they are with you...so always seem a step behind...silly and wrongheaded I know, but thems the rules)

psst vikorr, but thems not the rules ;-)
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 10:40 pm
Not always, but for the vast majority they are.

The world would be much simpler if people knew what they wanted and were honest with themselves about it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 03:09 am
Ahhhhhh, we're all different Cool

I never fell into the majority, if that's how the majority is molded.
0 Replies

dant

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 04:44 pm
vikorr wrote:

Hi there,
I haven't been following every post, but I have to agree with vikorr somewhat. Being a female and talking to other females...we do like a kind of bad boy. Not that they make the ideal husband (unless they grow up) but they are fun. Guys who seem to have girlfriends (generally) are the cool type who give the appearance that they don't care much about girls and would rather be out with the boys. For some obscure reason, some women like this attitude. You know, the rake type, like Rhett Butler. Maybe we want to tame them Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 06:19 pm
Quote:
I never fell into the majority, if that's how the majority is molded.

Neither did I
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 10:12 pm
That's cool Cool
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 10:37 am
dant wrote:
vikorr wrote:
For some obscure reason, some women like this attitude. You know, the rake type, like Rhett Butler. Maybe we want to tame them Laughing :wink:

It's not an obscure reason at all. I could tell you exactly why you feel this way, and I'm a guy.

One thing I love about women: they have a hard time rationalizing their own certain emotions. Good times.
0 Replies