Am I a Looser Because.... (women in here please!)

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:37 pm
alex240101 wrote:
Boy, I took a beating on this one chumps. I still persist his virginity is the ultimate gift. A good healthy sexual relationship is something that can be shared, explored, developed, and enjoyed together. What a mate brings into the bedroom has some bearing, but, no where as enough to outweigh giving your soulmate your virginity.

Pfffft.

Probably marvelous for some percentage of 16 year old couples...

but I would say that, eh?
0 Replies

dant

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:38 pm
I've been reading some of the posts, and hey, I don't see anything wrong with being a 21 year old virgin. Why does that make you a loser?

You've been watching too many movies. I hardly think you're the last 21 year old virgin.

There are a lot of STD's out there nowadays. I think if I were in your age group I'd be picky too.

Try getting to know a female without introducing sex into it. At least until you're comfortable with that person and feel she might be someone you'd like to spend more time with. Who knows, she might even appreciate not feeling like a sex toy after the first date.

Anyway, just my opinion for what it's worth :wink:

I feel like Ann Landers or something..... Laughing
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:38 pm
Careful Dad....

Girls who ride horses learn early 'bout kickin' ass....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:39 pm
Hi Osso :-D
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:41 pm
Well, to speak more soberly, I'd say that in cases where a couple can explore and develop their sexual relationship in tune together, and that can happen with non-virgins as well, that it can be a rich experience.
However, I'd hate to even imagine all the people in the world that went into a committed relationship such as marriage without a clue about sexual behavior and their own bodies, stuck forever, or seemingly forever, with an unsatisfactory situation. What an amazing waste of possible joy.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:46 pm
I not sure how apropo all this is, though, to Mrhunt's question. I don't think he's trying to save himself for the big day.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 08:51 pm
dant wrote:
I've been reading some of the posts, and hey, I don't see anything wrong with being a 21 year old virgin. Why does that make you a loser?

You've been watching too many movies. I hardly think you're the last 21 year old virgin.

There are a lot of STD's out there nowadays. I think if I were in your age group I'd be picky too.

Try getting to know a female without introducing sex into it. At least until you're comfortable with that person and feel she might be someone you'd like to spend more time with. Who knows, she might even appreciate not feeling like a sex toy after the first date.

Anyway, just my opinion for what it's worth :wink:

I feel like Ann Landers or something..... Laughing

I agree.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 09:19 pm
Quote:
There are a lot of STD's out there nowadays.

Yeah....crap that Ajax can't wash off..........
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:29 pm
Good point there..
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 02:29 am
boomerang wrote:
Maybe, maybe not.

There isn't much that is actually illegal on the internet. By describing it as "dark" and having "enemies" I don't think he was violating copyrights.

Actually....Its exactly What i was Doing....It sounds stupid but the warez industry is HARSH...I ran Several large Warez Sites And in Return Was Threatened to be Sued By Microsoft and several other large Companys....I also Had 2 Other Competing Warez Webmasters Attacking my site....One Of which Stalked My Online activities and email accounts/Websites etc For MONTHS and MONTHS....

but its in my past......

And as for who said Would i consider a 21 year old virgin WOMAN a looser? ......Absolutely NOT...In fact the oppisett...Id think it was pretty Incredible and id really Respect that about her...Its a double standard i know but in my personal (and stupid) opinion I just think as a guy i should be out there "Doing it" more Or something..I dont know.....
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 02:36 am
By the way....I in no Way by saying "pussy" in one of my earlier Posts was Meaning to objectify women in any way......

While i WOULD prefer To be sexually active by this time im not Picky With Women at All (as i remeber someone stating).....

But yeah....Im not trying to Save myself for a wedding night or anything...and Montana...I wasnt offended so i dont know why you appologized in that one post! Bah,this thread exploded.....24 hours ago it was like 3 posts and now its 7 pages!

I do greatly appreciate all of the helpful advice everyone and it has made me feel slightly better about my situation....
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 04:19 am
I couldn't help but notice that all the wrong words/letters in your threads are capitalized. Sorry, its a pet peeve, but distracting non the less.

You are only a loser if you say you are. You are only a loser if you believe you are. You are only a loser if you listen to everyone else and what they say about you. The choice is yours. They don't matter.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 10:08 am
dadpad wrote:
Montana wrote:
I'd give him some lessons, but I smoke.

You should try some lubricant. It reduces the friction.

There's a fraction too much friction.

(sorry...so laughing - you are very naughty dadpad)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 11:32 am
mrhunt wrote:
By the way....I in no Way by saying "pussy" in one of my earlier Posts was Meaning to objectify women in any way......

While i WOULD prefer To be sexually active by this time im not Picky With Women at All (as i remeber someone stating).....

But yeah....Im not trying to Save myself for a wedding night or anything...and Montana...I wasnt offended so i dont know why you appologized in that one post!

I appologized because some may not appreciate me joking about something they take very seriously.
I come to A2K often just to let my hair down and have a little fun, but sometimes I may get carried away and joke about something that someone takes very seriously and I truly don't like to offend anyone at all.
I'm glad my digression didn't offend you and now I'd be very happy if you would stop thinking of yourself as a loser.
I like people who stand out from tha majority and it's nice to hear a young man talking about finding the right girl, instead of just trying to find the nearest place to stick his dick.

It's been 9 years since I've been with a man, but I'm in no hurry. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than to be treated like a dick warmer.

I'm holding out for the right one this time, because I deserve it, just like you ;-)

I totally wish you the very best in finding your connection :-D
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 11:59 am
Quote:
I appologized because some may not appreciate me joking about something they take very seriously.
I come to A2K often just to let my hair down and have a little fun, but sometimes I may get carried away and joke about something that someone takes very seriously and I truly don't like to offend anyone at all.

I luvvvs ((((Montana)))) Laughing

Quote:
now I'd be very happy if you would stop thinking of yourself as a loser.

Ditto!

Quote:
I like people who stand out from tha majority and it's nice to hear a young man talking about finding the right girl, instead of just trying to find the nearest place to stick his dick.

AMEN!

Quote:
It's been 9 years since I've been with a man, but I'm in no hurry. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than to be treated like a dick warmer.

Think that makes you a smart women......

Quote:
I'm holding out for the right one this time, because I deserve it, just like you

YES you do!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 12:09 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwww (((((((((((MMS)))))))))) Thank you Cool

I luv you too :-D

<sniff>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 12:21 pm
Izzie wrote:
dadpad wrote:
Montana wrote:
I'd give him some lessons, but I smoke.

You should try some lubricant. It reduces the friction.

There's a fraction too much friction.

(sorry...so laughing - you are very naughty dadpad)

Isn't he, though ;-)

Bad bad boy, that Dadpad Laughing
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 12:24 pm
Hey, what they all said......I wouldn't think that you being a virgin makes you a loser.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 12:24 pm
Pssst.....Montana, did you figure out what dadpad was talking about? It took me a minute. Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 12:37 pm
Well, I got help from a friend who opened my eyes to the meaning, but I would have figured it out eventually Laughing
0 Replies