Am I a Looser Because.... (women in here please!)

Chai

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 04:23 pm
kickycan wrote:
I don't go for the cologne deal. I find that a good application of Mennen Speed stick right before leaving the house has a scent that makes women's knees go all watery.

All my men wear English Leather, or they wear nothing at all....

mrhunt, I do hope you are making notes. This is good stuff.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 09:32 pm
Chai wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I don't go for the cologne deal. I find that a good application of Mennen Speed stick right before leaving the house has a scent that makes women's knees go all watery.

All my men wear English Leather, or they wear nothing at all....

mrhunt, I do hope you are making notes. This is good stuff.

Deoderant is a good thing. I personally don't like overwelming scents. Basic clean smell works for me!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 09:58 pm
My son likes that Hugo stuff and it's so strong, I hate it. I don't like the smell of it at all.

MrHunt, stay away from the Hugo ;-)
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 11:36 pm
Ummm...I love a good clean cologne smell on a man. I had this friend that wore one (damn if I can't remember what it is) but he'd make my mouth water when I got close to him....

One that I do know, is Calvin Klein CKU, ooooooooo weeeee......its a unisex cologne, and UMMMMM........ Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 11:49 pm
I'll have to try that one MMS. Maybe if I go to their site, they may offer free samples. I just love free samples :-D

One female scent I will always love is Sweet Honesty. You guys must remember Sweet Honesty.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 08:38 pm
Heh,The most calogne (sp?) i put on is my Deoderant.....Ive been thinking about trying axe Spray though....those Commercials where dozens Of Hot girls Paw at the geeky guy cause he's wearing axe.....they COULDNT be Lying....Could they? Naaaaaah....Its not liek there just trying to sell a product or something.......
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 03:39 am
Yeah, they're lying all right. Hugo is suppose to be big, but it smells like crap, in my opinion.

I know some stores have sample bottles and you can get free samples on line from most of the companies.
That stuff is not cheap, so I like to know what something smells like before buying.

I've got tons of Avon scents that I never use because I never sampled them before buying. I've had those bottles for years, but they do look pretty all displayed on my bathroom shelf :-D
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:19 pm
Btw montanta....Is that you in your avatar?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:24 pm
Yeah, that's me.

At least it was when I was 19.
0 Replies

dixieland10

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:24 pm
you are definately not a loser. im a 19 year old virgin and i think its fine that you are a virgin too. it all depends on what type of woman you run into. some like virgins some don't so don't give up. i think its cool that you are a virgin and you don't do drugs or anything like that but i would suggest "lettin loose" a little. im not fat or anything close to it. im pretty and been told that many times. i just choose not to fall for every guy that comes along. Most girls like a guy that can have a little fun every now and then but i'm not saying you should give up your way of living by any means. Just be yourself
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 10:10 am
I don't get why people worry so much about being a virgin! Mind you, for a while I was like "OMG, no-one's going to like me enough to have sex with (although quite a few of my friends have revealed certain truths since we left school and I started dating my current boyfriend...)" But I thought, what's the point in worrying? I've got more important things in my life it doesn't matter if I don't even ever have sex...

So, don't worry. By the sounds of it you aren't ready to have sex anyway, not really. Well, not to have sex with someone other than for the sake of having sex. Just let it come to you, there are plenty of girls out there who I'm sure would totally dig you and want to get serious, don't look, just make yourself available. Make friends, that's frequently how relationships come out anyway.

And feel good about yourself, dress so you feel sexy, spoil yourself with some nice toiletries, chicks dig confidence, so be confident in yourself and someone's bound to show up.

By the way, I don't think you're a loser....
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 04:31 pm
you might be a nice guy and all but I personally would think you are a loser by the way you spell.

An education, even self taught is a big turn on.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 09:55 pm
You think he's a loser because of his spelling?

I don't think he is! I know some people who can't read or write and I don't think their losers either. They're very nice people, actually!
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 09:15 am
plantress wrote:
you might be a nice guy and all but I personally would think you are a loser by the way you spell.

Just so you know, its been a proven fact that people with a high IQ and great intelligence lack in the area of spelling. Because he may not spell the best, does not make him a loser by any means.

He is not a loser anyway around!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 11:12 am
Ooops, I wrote their, instead of they're. What a loser I am Laughing

Not!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 11:38 am
plantress wrote:

Do you make the guy take a spelling test before you accept a date?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 11:46 am
One of my ex's was an excellent speller. He would write me wonderful letters with perfect spelling, saying how sorry he was for bashing me in the face, or holding the knife up to my throat.

What a winner he was!
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 11:56 am
I would take a man who can't spell worth crap over some jerk any time. Sorry to hear about that Montana, but it makes a great point!!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:00 pm
Montana wrote:
One of my ex's was an excellent speller. He would write me wonderful letters with perfect spelling, saying how sorry he was for bashing me in the face, or holding the knife up to my throat.

What a winner he was!
Geez Montana, sorry to hear that. No one deserves to be treated like that.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:10 pm
Thanks you guys Very Happy

I've long recovered from his bashing and his wonderful spelling Cool
0 Replies