Californians flee forced gay agenda in schools

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 06:31 am
One of my three basic wishes for America might just be starting to happen in California...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59033
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,800 • Replies: 136
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 07:08 am
"The new law states that 'No teacher shall give instruction nor shall a school district sponsor any activity that promotes a discriminatory bias"

Hi Dumbasnake. So you want to teach kids to hate? America sure begins to look like Afghanistan or Iran these days..
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 07:22 am
In reality, the baby boom generation is the last generation in which a large part of the population are homophobic bigots. As they die out, the discrimination against gays dies with them. People in younger generations just live with their sexual orientation rather than staying in the closet and choosing to deal with their repressed homosexuality by lashing out against gay rights.

Same sex marriage will be be legal in California with the election of a Dem Governor.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:04 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
In reality, the baby boom generation is the last generation in which a large part of the population are homophobic bigots. As they die out, the discrimination against gays dies with them. People in younger generations just live with their sexual orientation rather than staying in the closet and choosing to deal with their repressed homosexuality by lashing out against gay rights.

Same sex marriage will be be legal in California with the election of a Dem Governor.

Which explain why good people are leaving that State.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:06 am
contrex wrote:
"The new law states that 'No teacher shall give instruction nor shall a school district sponsor any activity that promotes a discriminatory bias"

Hi Dumbasnake. So you want to teach kids to hate? America sure begins to look like Afghanistan or Iran these days..

Yes.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:10 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

Then why didnt the last dem gov make it legal?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:46 am
I have friends who are gay; but I don't any friends who are idiots. The idea of forcing a gay agenda on kids in public schools is idiotic.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:58 am
gungasnake wrote:
I have friends who are gay; but I don't any friends who are idiots. The idea of forcing a gay agenda on kids in public schools is idiotic.

What exactly is a gay agenda? Are the children forced to listen to The Village People? Are they instructed on the finer points of interior design and fashion? Do they get to explore careers as set designers, hair stylists, or ice skaters?
Or are they just being taught to be tolerant of those who are different - you know: "do unto others as you would have done unto you".
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:01 am
You're the idiot. They're not "forcing a gay agenda" on anyone. There won't be compulsory buggery lessons. It's just that it is going to be forbidden to teach that gay relationships are wrong or that it is OK to discriminate against gays. That is quite a different matter, as I suspect you well know.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:02 am
gungasnake wrote:

you lost me at I have friends....

isn't your hatred of KKKlinton enough to keep you warm?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:52 am
Quote:

"The new law states that 'No teacher shall give instruction nor shall a school district sponsor any activity that promotes a discriminatory bias because of' … (homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexual or transgender status). Including instruction and activities in the anti-discrimination law goes much further than 'streamlining.' This incremental and deceitful approach to achieving their goals is a favorite and effective tactic of liberals. Expanding the law is not 'streamlining' the law," Turney wrote.

"Mr. O'Connell's doublespeak reveals his - and his peers' - arrogant attitude toward their 'gullible' constituents. In fact, parents are not stupid and they recognize that their authority is being undermined by such subversive school policies. This is nothing less than an attempt to confuse the public about the true intention of SB 777," she said.

"The terms 'mom and dad' or 'husband and wife' could promote discrimination against homosexuals if a same-sex couple is not also featured," said Turney.

"Parents want the assurance that when their children go to school they will learn the fundamentals of reading, writing and arithmetic - not social indoctrination regarding alternative sexual lifestyles. Now that SB 777 is law, schools will in fact become indoctrination centers for sexual experimentation," she said.

Karen England, chief of the CRI, which has set up a separate website to organize opposition to SB 777, has told WND that the law is not a list of banned words, including "mom" and "dad." But she said the requirement is that the law bans discriminatory bias and the effect will be to ban such terminology.

"Having 'mom' and 'dad' promotes a discriminatory bias. You have to either get rid of 'mom' and 'dad' or include everything when talking about [parental issues]," she said. "They [promoters of sexual alternative lifestyles] do consider that discriminatory."
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 09:57 am
Gungasnake does his "copy-and-paste plus la-la-la-I-can't hear-you" act.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:12 am
Would be nice if you guys could get pass your idiotic name calling and discuss the topic for a change.

Does this legislation actually do away with things like the Bernstein Bears? A family of bears with a mom and dad? Will there now need to be an equivalent book showing gay bears?
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:17 am
McGentrix - what are you saying? That the basis of debate should be rational discussion and facts, not name calling? Not personal attacks? That's downright un-A2K of you. Better watch yourself.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:37 am
They are the Berenstain bears.

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/onion_news1650.article.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:44 am
McGentrix wrote:
Would be nice if you guys could get pass your idiotic name calling and discuss the topic for a change.

Does this legislation actually do away with things like the Bernstein Bears? A family of bears with a mom and dad? Will there now need to be an equivalent book showing gay bears?

you do the same thing McGentrix if someone says something you don't like, so why the church lady pose?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:53 am
Here is the bottom line as I see it.

A PUBLIC SCHOOL has NO BUSINESS teaching my kids anything other than reading writing and math and other basics of what an individual skills are needed to become a productive citizen.

Discussing any kind of "lifestyle" is not part of what I consider necessary to a childs education.

Stop trying to force abnormal behavior/lifestyles in my childrens face.

I, as the PARENT, am responsible for raising my child and telling them what I think they need to know about abnormal lifestyles. Not some teacher.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 11:56 am
Well said, Woiyo. I feel exactly the same way.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:00 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

you do the same thing McGentrix if someone says something you don't like, so why the church lady pose?

Well, isn't that special.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:00 pm
I agree... but that means no pro christian patriotic military recruiters on campus bullshit either... nothing but the basics and the arts except that of course the arts involves free expression and you run the risk thatr someone might want to express something you don't agree with and then it would have no business in the schools.....
0 Replies