Californians flee forced gay agenda in schools

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:01 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Would be nice if you guys could get pass your idiotic name calling and discuss the topic for a change.

Does this legislation actually do away with things like the Bernstein Bears? A family of bears with a mom and dad? Will there now need to be an equivalent book showing gay bears?

you do the same thing McGentrix if someone says something you don't like, so why the church lady pose?

Well, isn't that special.

no, merely 100% factual.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:02 pm
That would be nice, in principle... although many parents do not do their job...but that's a different subject.

While I don't know the particulars of the case in California, I believe it is impossible to NOT teach about lifestyle in one way or another - not even directly, but through literature, history, civic education..... It comes up and teacher need to be ready to respond to inquiring kids. And if I had kids in school I sure as hell would not want them to tell my children that alternative lifestyles are wrong. I would perceive that as discriminatory. The purpose of anti-discrimination legislation is that it is translated into all aspects of life, including the very important system of education.

I do not have an answer about 'how'.... all I'm saying is that it is impossible to keep teaching about lifestyles out of schools entirely... thus it needs discussion and addressing.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:11 pm
Wow, woiyo, you sure wrote some crap there! Publicly funded schools should teach children to become responsible, non-hating, non-prejudiced citizens. Your country, with its history of lynch mobs and segregation and people shooting Sikhs for being "ragheads", needs that kind of education for its citizens as much as any other.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:12 pm
the main function of the education system is to brutally, completely and without mercy murder inquisitiveness in children.

We had a short period of time there where that wasn't true... but we are getting back to the gungasnake style, more's the pity.

They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you

Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you son
So they can watch all the things you do

Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They gonna rip up your head
Youre aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine

They say oh
Teenagers scare the living **** outta me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes
Or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt
What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:56 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I agree... but that means no pro christian patriotic military recruiters on campus bullshit either... nothing but the basics and the arts except that of course the arts involves free expression and you run the risk thatr someone might want to express something you don't agree with and then it would have no business in the schools.....

Why no military recruiters?

If they have job fairs and carear counseling for kids, the military is certainly a good option.

If they have college recruiters, there is absolutley nothing wrong with the military acadamies.

They are AMERCIAN children and should learn American History and what being a good patriotic American means.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 12:59 pm
woiyo wrote:
carear
absolutley
acadamies
AMERCIAN

Quote:
...should learn American History

How about some spelling as well?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:01 pm
woiyo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I agree... but that means no pro christian patriotic military recruiters on campus bullshit either... nothing but the basics and the arts except that of course the arts involves free expression and you run the risk thatr someone might want to express something you don't agree with and then it would have no business in the schools.....

Why no military recruiters?

If they have job fairs and carear counseling for kids, the military is certainly a good option.

If they have college recruiters, there is absolutley nothing wrong with the military acadamies.

They are AMERCIAN children and should learn American History and what being a good patriotic American means.

Isn't tolerance and non-discrimination essential to what a good partiotic American citizen is? If so, why object to have that in the education?

Btw, I was a SLOVAK child, yet we learned, comprehensively, the European as well as world history.... or what is the point in capitalizing the "American"?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:11 pm
contrex wrote:
Wow, woiyo, you sure wrote some crap there! Publicly funded schools should teach children to become responsible, non-hating, non-prejudiced citizens. Your country, with its history of lynch mobs and segregation and people shooting Sikhs for being "ragheads", needs that kind of education for its citizens as much as any other.

I have not seen a "lynch mob" in my country in many decades, so apparently you have no idea what you are talking about.

I also resent the fact that since you can not argue the points I make without using profanity. However, it represents the level of education you probably had in your country.

In THIS country, taxpayer funded public schools should teach what I outlined earlier. If you are a good teacher and teach civics and history responsibly, you will be able to teach children to be tolerant.

It does not have to be force fed to them. Only stupid people need that kind of teaching.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:12 pm
contrex wrote:
woiyo wrote:
carear
absolutley
acadamies
AMERCIAN

Quote:
...should learn American History

How about some spelling as well?

Grow up a$$hole. Try speaking to the issue. I am not here trying to impress anyone on a internet chat room.

Try speaking to the issue Froggie!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:30 pm
woiyo wrote:
Froggie
LOL, whatever happened to cheese eating surrender monkey?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:32 pm
Contrex is not a cheese-eating surrender monkey . . . he is a lickspittle monarchist Brit . . .
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:32 pm
woiyo wrote:

I also resent the fact that since you can not argue the points I make without using profanity. However, it represents the level of education you probably had in your country.

woiyo wrote:

Grow up a$$hole. Try speaking to the issue. I am not here trying to impress anyone on a internet chat room.

ummm.... what about profanity? Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:36 pm
I had to explain to the last US wise guy who thought it was funny to call me a "Frog" that I am actually a British person who happens to be located in France, (Perpignan) actually. I guess that "ex-UK" is too difficult for these blowhard d*ckheads to understand. So the intended insult flies right over my head. Anyway, it would be a very proud moment if I became a French citizen.
0 Replies

Francis

woiyo wrote:

Are you so embarrassed by the topic that you have to ressort to this lame apostrophing?

Now, calling a British, Froggie, is really new to me...
0 Replies

dyslexia

dagmaraka wrote:
woiyo wrote:

woiyo wrote:

ummm.... what about profanity? Rolling Eyes Laughing
woiyo is special.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:39 pm
Perhaps it just seems so to me, but it does appear that as the conservatives get more angry, the entertainment level of a thread increases in inverse proportion.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:41 pm
Rockhead wrote:
He was bein' nice, Dys... :wink:

almost affectionate...
Shutup a$$hole. Ok, that's enough jocularity for one day. I shall resume my crank status.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:41 pm
Quote:
but I don't any friends who are idiots

Well, yes gunga, that role is filled.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:46 pm
So I wanted to join, but:

http://i15.tinypic.com/82ks7bn.jpg

Which actually doesn't spoil the party here at all.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 01:51 pm
woiyo wrote:
I, as the PARENT, am responsible for raising my child and telling them what I think they need to know about abnormal lifestyles.

Didn't anyone else find this amusing?
0 Replies