Californians flee forced gay agenda in schools

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 09:54 am
joefromchicago wrote:
woiyo wrote:
I, as the PARENT, am responsible for raising my child and telling them what I think they need to know about abnormal lifestyles.

Didn't anyone else find this amusing?

Yes, i did . . . and i found even more amusing the evidence that this reference to ironic humor seems to have zoomed right over Woiyo's head.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:13 am
woiyo wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
woiyo wrote:
I, as the PARENT, am responsible for raising my child and telling them what I think they need to know about abnormal lifestyles.

What is so funny about a parent being responsible for raising their child?

I don't know. I suppose raising a clown child might be pretty funny.

Your statement, however, struck me as humorous because you put yourself in a position as someone who is knowledgeable about abnormal lifestyles -- or, at least knowledgeable enough that you would presume to teach others about them. That raises the question: how did you come by your expertise, woiyo?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:12 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
woiyo wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Your statement, however, struck me as humorous because you put yourself in a position as someone who is knowledgeable about abnormal lifestyles -- or, at least knowledgeable enough that you would presume to teach others about them. That raises the question: how did you come by your expertise, woiyo?

I sense you have a snippy little attitude.

I only know of the normal lifestyle the vast majority of American families live by. Any other lifestyle by default would be abnormal.

Of course this is my perspective and if you think otherwise, that is something you need to deal with.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:39 pm
The vast majority of Americans are right-handed. Do you teach your children that left-handed people are abnormal? Wikipedia reports that 4% of the world population are redheads--do you teach your children that redheads are abnormal? Jews are just over one fifth of one percent of the world's population--do you teach your children that Jews are abnormal?

Who the hell are you to decide what is normal and what isn't?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:40 pm
in other words if woiyo doesn't like it .... it's f*cked up.

arrogant dick, some might say but not me... that would be mean spirited.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:41 pm
woiyo wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
woiyo wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
woiyo wrote:

I sense you have a snippy little attitude.

I only know of the normal lifestyle the vast majority of American families live by. Any other lifestyle by default would be abnormal.

Of course this is my perspective and if you think otherwise, that is something you need to deal with.

The vast majority of Americans rarely read books. They own Pirates of the Carribean 3 on DVD. They drive five blocks to the mall to purchase a grill invented by a man who for years made a living getting punched in the face and has five sons named George. There are more plastic flamingos on their lawns than there are real flamingos in the world.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:43 pm
woiyo wrote:

This would make an excellent sig line!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:43 pm
Gargamel, nobody's listening to you, we all know you're a gay, left-handed, redheaded Jew . . .
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:46 pm
We redheaded, freckled, Irish Jews are indeed a lonely bunch...
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:47 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Even the girls in trailor parks in America take baths once a day...

Is that normal?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:49 pm
Gargamel wrote:

You forgot gay.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:52 pm
Francis wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Even the girls in trailor parks in America take baths once a day...

Is that normal?

That would be abnormal. Most Americans don't take baths.

Ever since Americans invented indoor plumbing (and everything else in the world) we have decided you get much cleaner standing under running water.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 01:54 pm
wandeljw wrote:
woiyo wrote:

This would make an excellent sig line!

I think he means "by definition". He is clearly a very ignorant F-tard indeed.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:19 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

You forgot gay.

I didn't forget you, or last night...ya big lug. :wink:
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:25 pm
Gargamel wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

You forgot gay.

I can be whatever you want me to be. But our "affair" will have to be limited to the internet, as in real life I have a girlfriend.

Is their room for a voyeur request here? Gargamel, you be the donkey and McG will be the nun.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:28 pm
blatham wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

You forgot gay.

I can be whatever you want me to be. But our "affair" will have to be limited to the internet, as in real life I have a girlfriend.

Is their room for a voyeur request here? Gargamel, you be the donkey and McG will be the nun.

Now homosexual beasteality is something entirely different. Humans should only get it on with animals of the opposite sex.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:44 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Humans should only get it on with animals of the opposite sex.

Some will sue you for discrimination.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:45 pm
Setanta wrote:
The vast majority of Americans are right-handed. Do you teach your children that left-handed people are abnormal? Wikipedia reports that 4% of the world population are redheads--do you teach your children that redheads are abnormal? Jews are just over one fifth of one percent of the world's population--do you teach your children that Jews are abnormal?

I am talking about a lifestyle. Odd that you would classify being left handed a lifestyle.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:47 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
in other words if woiyo doesn't like it .... it's f*cked up.

arrogant dick, some might say but not me... that would be mean spirited.

I never said anything about liking something or not likeing something.

A 2 headed fish is abnormal. That does not mean I do not like 2 headed fish.

For a change I will ignore the other gratuitous remark.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:48 pm
woiyo wrote:
Setanta wrote:

I am talking about a lifestyle. Odd that you would classify being left handed a lifestyle.

Why do you find it odd? Making the most extreme point possible is the MO of your typical lefty. It's the only way they know how to argue beyond the usual insults which I am sure Set will now grace us with. I bet "McWhitey" is even bandied about as Set seems to like that one. Makes his little willie stand up all proud that he was able to insult someone on an internet chat forum.
0 Replies