Californians flee forced gay agenda in schools

woiyo

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:50 pm
contrex wrote:
wandeljw wrote:
woiyo wrote:
I only know of the normal lifestyle the vast majority of American families live by. Any other lifestyle by default would be abnormal.

This would make an excellent sig line!

I think he means "by definition". He is clearly a very ignorant F-tard indeed.

I understand that you apparently disagree with my position.

Therefore, instead of using some form valid educated argument, you resort to 3rd grade language. So by default, since you can not argue the idea, attack the opposition.

Sorry, you lose.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 03:06 pm
Gargamel wrote:
blatham wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
We redheaded, freckled, Irish Jews are indeed a lonely bunch...

You forgot gay.

I can be whatever you want me to be. But our "affair" will have to be limited to the internet, as in real life I have a girlfriend.

Is their room for a voyeur request here? Gargamel, you be the donkey and McG will be the nun.

Now homosexual beasteality is something entirely different. Humans should only get it on with animals of the opposite sex.

I agree. McG will have to be a vicar. oooooo that's even better.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 03:10 pm
woiyo wrote:
"I only know of the normal lifestyle the vast majority of American families live by. Any other lifestyle by default would be abnormal."

That.one's.a.classic.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 03:44 pm
Woiyo, Is interracial marriage an example of an "abnormal" lifestyle?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 03:54 pm
woiyo wrote:
Setanta wrote:
The vast majority of Americans are right-handed. Do you teach your children that left-handed people are abnormal? Wikipedia reports that 4% of the world population are redheads--do you teach your children that redheads are abnormal? Jews are just over one fifth of one percent of the world's population--do you teach your children that Jews are abnormal?

Who the hell are you to decide what is normal and what isn't?

I am talking about a lifestyle. Odd that you would classify being left handed a lifestyle.

Straw man, i did not assert that being left-handed were a "lifestyle." The point, which i am not surprised you either missed, or are attempting to willfully ignore, is that you apparently consider a homosexual "lifestyle" to be abnormal because it is uncommon.

Being left-handed is uncommon. Being a redhead is uncommon. Being a Jew is uncommon. I was asking a series of question intending to determine upon what basis you consider the homosexual "lifestyle" to be an "abnormal lifestyle." If you didn't simply mean that it is abnormal because it is uncommon, then perhaps you can explain what it is that leads you to describe it as abnormal.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 04:00 pm
blatham wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
blatham wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
We redheaded, freckled, Irish Jews are indeed a lonely bunch...

You forgot gay.

I can be whatever you want me to be. But our "affair" will have to be limited to the internet, as in real life I have a girlfriend.

Is their room for a voyeur request here? Gargamel, you be the donkey and McG will be the nun.

Now homosexual beasteality is something entirely different. Humans should only get it on with animals of the opposite sex.

I agree. McG will have to be a vicar. oooooo that's even better.

Best to leave me out of your fantasies unless a young Kirstie Alley is involved.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 04:36 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Woiyo, Is interracial marriage an example of an "abnormal" lifestyle?

Actually, as I hear it, a man marrying a woman in SanFrancisco is called a "mixed marriage" and you might call it abnormal (at least in SanFrancisco)...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 05:02 pm
as usual, your understanding is incorrect and your total purposeful stupidity is obvious....

McGentrix is beyond that... a disembodied voice with no substance even enough to rate stupid....

Of course... that's just my opinion. AND A LOT OF OTHERS AS WELL.
Laughing
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 06:12 pm
Quote:
The vast majority of Americans rarely read books. They own Pirates of the Carribean 3 on DVD. They drive five blocks to the mall to purchase a grill invented by a man who for years made a living getting punched in the face and has five sons named George. There are more plastic flamingos on their lawns than there are real flamingos in the world

Since you claim the "vast majority", I dont suppose you have any empirical evidence to back it up?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 07:01 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Quote:
The vast majority of Americans rarely read books. They own Pirates of the Carribean 3 on DVD. They drive five blocks to the mall to purchase a grill invented by a man who for years made a living getting punched in the face and has five sons named George. There are more plastic flamingos on their lawns than there are real flamingos in the world

Since you claim the "vast majority", I dont suppose you have any empirical evidence to back it up?

Ooh, a challenge!

Well, I'm sure you followed the link I provided concerning American reading habits. Then again, there's a good chance you didn't read that part.

The fake to real flamingo ratio is indeed fact.

What's in between those two tidbits is not fact, but truth.

Now, I know you've popped many a Xanax, trembling by your computer, anxiously awaiting an "empirically" sound report replete with charts and graphs regarding the number of plastic flamingos purchased in the U.S., but I don't have the time tonight. There's this Graham Greene novel I want to finish. However I leave you with this additional FACT: the number of George Foreman grills manufactured in America each year is directly proportional to the number of children who "turn gay" in elementary school!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 08:20 pm
Ihttp://www.wpclipart.com/holiday/valentines/.cache/bright_red_heart.pnghttp://www.able2know.org/forums/images/avatars/418dc13b3f1099c1e3eef.jpg
Gargamel wrote:

Ooh, a challenge!

Well, I'm sure you followed the link I provided concerning American reading habits. Then again, there's a good chance you didn't read that part.

The fake to real flamingo ratio is indeed fact.

What's in between those two tidbits is not fact, but truth.

Now, I know you've popped many a Xanax, trembling by your computer, anxiously awaiting an "empirically" sound report replete with charts and graphs regarding the number of plastic flamingos purchased in the U.S., but I don't have the time tonight. There's this Graham Greene novel I want to finish. However I leave you with this additional FACT: the number of George Foreman grills manufactured in America each year is directly proportional to the number of children who "turn gay" in elementary school!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 08:52 pm
Gargamel wrote:
The vast majority of Americans rarely read books.

Thanks for the link to this. Not that it was pleasant, or encouraging, but definitely worth reading.

There's been a lot of publicity lately about the OECD PISA test results.Also reported here.And here.And there. (well, and everywhere)

Bears thinking about.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 08:54 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Quote:

If you'd followed the link within Gargamel's post, you wouldn't be asking that question.

Actually, you've provided evidence of what was found at that link.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 09:14 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Does this legislation actually do away with things like the Bernstein Bears? A family of bears with a mom and dad? Will there now need to be an equivalent book showing gay bears?

Dunno if someone already said this (tis a long thread..), but why not? Got a book with a daddy and momma bear, got some book with two momma bears as well. Whatever. Whats the problem?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 09:19 pm
Oh my, are you guys getting the same ads with this thread as I am? Embarrassed
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 10:08 pm
nimh wrote:
Oh my, are you guys getting the same ads with this thread as I am? Embarrassed

Erm..I..don't..think..so.

What..are..you..getting(question..mark)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 10:13 pm
Low calorie snacks.
Jazzercise.

?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 10:20 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Low calorie snacks.
Jazzercise.

?

Worse:

Find Deals, Read Reviews from Real People. Get the Truth. Then Go.
www.TripAdvisor.com
Schools Software
Monitor screens, Control Apps & Web Lock Printers & USB - Free Download
www.netsupportschool.com
Science Children Activity
Looking for something to do ? Get a whole list of great ideas now
Kidspot.com.au/Activity-Finder
Olweus and Bully Busters
Evidence based bullying prevention for K-8 schools
www.bullysafeschools.com
Aussie Maths
Easy with Mathematics.com.au Used by 1000s of Aussie students

These..Dutch..though..are..so..progressive......
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 10:47 pm
Gargamel wrote:
...FACT: the number of George Foreman grills manufactured in America each year is directly proportional to the number of children who "turn gay" in elementary school!

Oooooh, I knew it!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:13 pm
Wow, I sure am glad all these folks are fleeing California. Is there anything we can do to expedite this? Some Fast Passes, perhaps?
0 Replies