Today’'s breaking news stories…

Tryagain

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 05:25 pm
Trying times: Wandel’s endorsement of socialite Jespah derails campaign right from the start " Tryagain likens such support as a naked attempt to garner popularity akin to Barack Obama endorsing the KKK with the same degree of success!

Try offers free, zero fat cream filled chocolate doughnuts with honey sprinkles, to his supporters!
jespah

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 04:01 am
@Tryagain,
Understandably, the word naked in a post attracts my attention more than the word doughnuts.
Tryst

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:03 pm
@jespah,
Verily, Verily, I Say Unto You, He That Believeth on Me, the Works That I Do, Shall She Do Also: and Greater Works Than These Shall She Do; Because If Ye Shall Ask Anything in My Name I Will Do It.
wandeljw

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:36 pm
@Tryst,
Wandel Asks Tryst's Help In Defeating Tryagain And Electing Jespah
jespah

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:18 pm
@wandeljw,
Xrays show wandel has a heart. Tryagain definitely has a spleen. Tryst has integrated circuits.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 01:34 am
@jespah,
Your zodiac sign says this tryagain. You are determined and forceful. You are secretive and jealous. You like being involved in hidden causes. You don't like shallow relationships and being taken advantage of. Watch this space and see tryagain write another chapter.
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 03:08 pm
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay My, oh my what a wonderful day! Plenty of Hex heading Try’s way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay, the spell is cast to cause him to; from the alphabet stray "

I have checked his stars and Try is: Demented and farcical. He is Selective and Ridiculous. He does however like shallow Jacuzzi’s and being taken advantage of therein...
Izzie

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 07:41 pm
@Tryst,
Ahhhhh... astray away... best we better get the cauldron sorted and take advantage. Starting from, new balls, love all, deuce, advantage, game, set and match.... made in heaven ... or hell! Pass the bubbles. Hubble, bubble, boil and trouble.
Izzie

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 05:46 am
@Izzie,
Ban me from the laptop when I'm dancing with une bouteille de Bailey's, would ya Jes!!!!!! incoherent ramblings....sheeeeesh.

But the good news is..... Francis spotting. How happy is that?
jespah

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 07:56 am
@Izzie,
Craft Frenchman spotting makes up for PWI (posting while ....)
Francis

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 08:22 am
@jespah,
Do I need to beg Jespah for explaining what the I stands for in the acronym PWI?
wandeljw

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 10:15 am
@Francis,
Easy, Francis. PWI = Posting While Intoxicated (something most of us have done at one time or another.) Good to see you again!
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:08 am
@wandeljw,
Francis is back and Tryst as well. Coincidence? I think not!!
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:27 am
Good Golly Miss Molly and CJ too. You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. .. May I also echo the welcome to our Mexican friend Francis

PWI = Pro Wrestling Illustrated - anybody up for a little duvet wrestling?
Francis

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:36 am
@Tryst,
Tryst wrote:
May I also echo the welcome to our Mexican friend Francis

Habitualmente soy francés pero gracias por su bienvenida..
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:46 am
Immédiat de monsieur Francis de regret

(S'il vous plaît excuser la grammaire. Sacrifié pour l'exactitude d'abc)
jespah

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 05:03 am
@Tryst,
J'aime A2K
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 11:29 am
Darnit, there is tryst impressing the girls and plotting with an eager and enthusiastic apprentice in Wandel; well, sorry to disappoint you boys but fool me once; shame on me, fool me twice; shame on you - Was the last press release issued by T.R.Yagain before he left to join the witness protection programme.

What’s so clever about being able to write in Spanish anyhoo? Why even kids can do it!

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 12:50 pm
@Tryagain,
Klondike News reports that Tryagain is again alphabetically challenged.
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 01:46 pm
Look, learn and listen…and so it was that it had been written, “…the spell is cast to cause him (try) to; from the alphabet stray.” And verily I say unto you; it came to pass.

Fool him once; very easy
Fool him twice; easy
Fool him thrice; give the poor sap a break why don’t ya!

Is that the last we shall see of tryagain as he flees in embarrassment?