What did you dream last night?

Gargamel

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 03:08 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Eat **** Gargamel Rules, Also the Vikings Blow Stadium is not only perfectly acceptable, but perfectly marketable as well.

And I'll see you in court. I've got a neck brace and everything.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 03:18 pm
I would like to see the Vikings play the Packers in the playoffs. However, the Cardinals will see that such an event does not transpire.
Gargamel

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 03:31 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
No, no. The Packers play the Cardinals this week.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2010 03:32 pm
Nice try, but weak. Perhaps we will meet next year?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 06:53 am
These are the oddest dreams. Apparently Norsemen are fighting Representatives of the Holy See. Some are wearing purple. Must be Lent.
==
Right after I fell asleep I heard a loud bang. It woke me up. I got up, checked the door (it's New York City), it was locked. I listened but didn't hear anything. I laid down. I fell asleep.
I heard a loud bang, but this time I knew I was dreaming so I didn't wake up. There was no visual. Just the bang. As if someone had dropped a coffee table book onto a large table.
I heard nothing else nor dreamed anything else for the rest of the night.
===
Joe(never had an audio only before)Nation
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 07:48 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
GASP!

I can't believe it.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 08:28 am
I dreamed last night that I was playing a game of Scrabble on a floating board. You could only play words which floated as well.
AIR
ALOFT
RISE
SOAR
CLOUD
were all played.
I was just about to add BANK to CLOUD when I was awakened by the sound of my dishwasher starting.

Joe(Odd. Because it never wakes me up.)Nation
dagmaraka

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 03:51 pm
@Joe Nation,
your dishwasher starts itself?
eoe

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 11:56 am
On a timer, eh?

I had a dream this morning that was just plain shitty. I was lost in NYC, way uptown, out of my realm of semi-familiarity, and it was as if I'd just started a new job, only knew how to get to and from work, and one evening I missed my bus stop and was completely thrown, couldn't get back to where I was supposed to be, surrounded by strangers, none of them of any help.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 12:02 pm
My father wanted to end his life. So, he made this complicated plan with the family wherein he would end his life. I can't remember the particulars, but was somehow involved.

The thing was, in the suicide note he left for the authorities to find, he said that I was forcing him to do this, so it would look like a suicide. So this letter was proof that I murdered him.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 12:03 pm
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:

your dishwasher starts itself?

sure, doesn't everybody's?

They make 'em now that you can program them to start hours later.
0 Replies

emshae

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 01:29 pm
im crazy i already know. ok so i have this friend Nick, i know he would never hurt me. he would die for me if it was the only way to keep me safe. ok well ever night for the past 3 weeks i have a dream about him. and not good ones. if i go to bed mad he dies, sad we both die and normal i die and it is really startn to get to me cuz i really love him alot advice plz!!! anyone no how to make them stop.?????
AbbieMcKenley

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 01:34 pm
@emshae,
Don't sleep....?

Or try this: http://www.ehow.com/how_5303422_stop-bad-dreams-sleep-better.html

Either way...
emshae

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 01:42 pm
@AbbieMcKenley,
I tried not sleeping and when i eventually fell asleep they were omg worse. and thanks ill try the other one.
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 02:34 pm
Some of my family came to visist me in my new home. I had gotten a great deal on it because it was in of a bit of work but it was a mess (utter chaos) which is not normally how I receive visitors.

Uncle and Aunt had bought a new white car, large boat of a thing. All of a sudden we all hear a "CRACK" Look outside to see the car with a very large branch on it. The branch was positioned such the front of the car of was completely smashed with the rear end sticking waaaay up in the air. Uncle was angry and began yelling at the neighbors who stood there oogling the tree and the damage. Cousins went into my cabinet and began smoking wacky weed from my (supposed) stash. Aunt was livid about her sons smoking anything, especially something illegal. ( i had no concern about it being illegal, just that I didn't want to get in trouble from the cops if they were to find out. The consqeuences of which are out of proportion for which they should be in my opinion.)

I was more concerned with my Grandma who didn't appear to be liking the angry yelling coming from Uncle and Aunt. I tried locking up my house, but couldn't find all my kitties. It seems a couple of them were missing. (currently deceased ones at that) The whole family piled into a small car, and were waiting not so patiently for me while I continued to search and search....

*woke up with 5 cats on the bed, meowing insistently about their dry food bowls being completely empty*
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 02:58 pm
@emshae,
Emshae:
The good news is your dreams are dreams, they are not about what they seem to be about. I wasn't really playing Scrabble the other night, was I?

Three week is a long time to dream about the same thing, but there are ways to break the cycle. Think about your routine, what you do just before going to sleep and do some changes to it. (Especially the part about going to bed mad or sad..... .)
Take some time after you lay down just to relax, fifteen to thirty minutes of just musing about some of the things in your life and how much you appreciate them.
Another thing you can do, you really can, is say to your mind, just before you fall off to sleep: "Hey, tonight I really want to love what I see in my dreams." Your inner mind loves to be told what to do.
Try it.
Joe(and let us know here how you are and how Nick is.)Nation
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 12:42 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

Emshae:
The good news is your dreams are dreams, they are not about what they seem to be about. I wasn't really playing Scrabble the other night, was I?

Three week is a long time to dream about the same thing, but there are ways to break the cycle. Think about your routine, what you do just before going to sleep and do some changes to it. (Especially the part about going to bed mad or sad..... .)
Take some time after you lay down just to relax, fifteen to thirty minutes of just musing about some of the things in your life and how much you appreciate them.
Another thing you can do, you really can, is say to your mind, just before you fall off to sleep:
"Hey, tonight I really want to love what I see in my dreams."
Your inner mind loves to be told what to do.Try it.
Joe(and let us know here how you are and how Nick is.)Nation
Joe, I agree with what u said, and I regard your advice
as a valuable service to the denizens of A2K.

Some folks believe that your subconscious mind can be stimulated,
by your method, to render good advice as to the best ways
to cope with life 's daily challenges.

I love lucid dreams wherein (without awakening)
u become aware that u r dreaming. In that circumstance, there is no limit
to the gold, jewels, real estate & good looking chicks u can acquire
and possess until u wake up.
U r the lord of that Universe, with unlimited power to define it.

OmSIG (thank u, Joe) David
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 06:55 am
Well, I do what I can.

Joe(I receive far more.)Nation
0 Replies

emshae

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2010 09:48 am
had a different dream last night!!!yay. it was about my cuzn Bekah, we dont really get along well. so in the dream she brook up with her boy friend. so he asked to date me to make her mad. as the dream went on i started to really like him. then they got back together and left me Sad... he was driving her somewhere and got in an accident. she died then came back to life. i laughed out loud and woke myself up
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 05:35 am
I had a dream last night! Doesn't happen often - rarely - moreso these days tho strangely.

Lots of stuff happened before! weird, almost embarrassing stuff. Where I woke up with it clear in my mind... I was on a beach, underneath a large pier leaning against one of posts, lots of blues and greys and sand beneath my feet, it wasn't cold, I don't know if the tide was coming in or going out and I was in a slight daze, it was very lovely but I wasn't so aware of my surroundings. There was a kindly man there... he had children, young I think, playing somewhere but I couldn't quite see them, he was an artist, he had his palette with him, with watercolours. He asked if I would allow him to paint my portrait...

who knows? I woke up... Neutral
0 Replies