Dream of ethereal beings, suicide, dead snakes, spirit world

Ktfae

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2020 05:42 am
Spirit world, there are these beings causing havoc.. some spirit is coming through these wires, or causingnthem to malfunction and spark. Causing fire. I grab on and of course my hand stiffens and attaches to it, i get mad at my mother.. because it was due to her negligence and bad planning that it got that bad. I think my sister defends her. Im in a deep blue world, outside is misty.. there are these other characters, one is a small man.. a ninja? He seems to think hes a great fighter. Theres these four characters, all with different attitudes and attributes, they come to take over the space. Together their energy warps into this huge mass, they feel like they want to take over.. people are weak. As im bouncing around this mass, idk what im doing exactly.. im climbing up buildings, soaring past windows, trying to stay out of reach of this thing because it wants us to die.
At some point they/it becomes self aware, and they decide to commit suicide for the good of the world.
In my hands i find four snakes with their throats slit, as im laying one ontop of the other, one begins to expand and take its old shape-- this one is a female voice, she says "is this not so very sad? Maybe i can be good, i will continue" this energy is too chaotic and destructive, its impossible for it to be contained, i think "yes my dear this is truly the saddest, but this is whats best"
And i twist the snakes neck and tear its head to ensure its really the end.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 682 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2020 07:34 am
@Ktfae,
Congratulations, you had a dream.

Tonight, you'll have a different one.
0 Replies