Zombie Dream Sequence

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 03:13 am
OK, so I have this recurring dream, different place every time. But always the same people. My girlfriend and her son are usually in it, and I am always the protector, of anyone I see or meet. Never the saved. Always the organiser. Iv had a couple of close scrapes and only been caught once and woke up instantly. Usually there's weapons that I have made from what I can find. A shotgun once, Once I had a samurai sword?! That particular time I was wondering between houses, it was dusk, there was a lot of grassed area, with only a few kind of chalet type homes dotted around. I could here the people inside the homes and remember thinking. If I can here you, THEY can here you. I was like a ghost though, no one knew i was there, i was quiet and hunting them, I was in control. There was a time when i had the same one, three maybe four times in one night. I arrived at a petrol (gas) station in a car that was a little knackered with my brother, after entering the establishment, we went into a very well lit basement with purple curtains hanging from the walls. After finding what we where looking for, We were suddenly attacked, the curtains got in the way and when we pushed our way through, faces and hands would appear from behind them. We got free and drove away.

I then continued to return to the scene when i wanted to get back into the dream so that I could 'get' whatever it was that was so important. We continued to fail, but finally came through and fled, being closely chased. This time the road we normally took, had changed?? (dream rules) So we careered off onto another piece of land, then the road climbed and climbed. The car stalled, we got out and tried to climb the now ridicules hill that was there, it was nearly rock climbing. The Zombies came that close to me that I had to role away and dive down the hill away and past the horde. There has been other times when I have cleared downstairs of old homes i used to live in or have visited in my dreams before and helped the people I'm with get upstairs and fight off the hordes. Almost without fear. I kind of enjoyed the thought of fighting for survival and being the one that seemed to know how to control the situation and guide everyone though it. Like I'm already prepared. Can you help me figure out what all this might mean?? Its not really a nightmare. More like an experience that wont go away.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,570 • Replies: 7
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 03:23 am
@Navy Rabbit,
It probably means you've been watching a lot of films/playing games. I wouldn't worry too much.

Maybe you're a bit anxious about loved ones. Are any of them having a tricky time recently?
farmerman

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 04:29 am
@izzythepush,
zombie dreams are usually triggered by pizza
Navy Rabbit

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 05:21 am
@izzythepush,
No i haven't, this dream is recurring like at least twice a month sometimes more. It changes depending on the area I'm in. Zombies don't scare me. Its the chasing and saving I think, its strange. Iv looked around for answers online and im not alone. Don't think it fits the description of the others though.
0 Replies

Navy Rabbit

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 05:21 am
@farmerman,
Not eaten pizza any of those nights to my recollection.
0 Replies

Navy Rabbit

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 05:22 am
@izzythepush,
Well, my girlfriend is pregnant and her ex is an ass. but it started before then.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 07:34 am
@Navy Rabbit,
I would try not to read too much in it. In your dream you're quite heroic so that's got to be a good thing.

Alternatively you could pay vast amounts of money to a psychiatrist.
farmerman

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 08:16 am
@izzythepush,
orjust lay off the marinara before bed time
0 Replies