Realistic Dream

hazeyy

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2010 11:59 pm
alright, so sometime during the summer still i had to stay at my grandparents house. during my stay i had this dream that i had just smoked some pot. it was soo weird though because i smoked it in the same room i was sleeping in, and i walked around and then fell on the bed and had these horrible spins, but then i woke up. it was sooo realistic it was really weird. ( i don't know if this matter but in the bag i brought i had brought some pot and a bowl, and i do smoke occasionally) but a couple of nights ago i had another dream like it, accept i was at my friends house in this room we always hangout in and i smoked some pot, and drank a little too and my nose was stuffy. and in it my bestfriend was there, along with some other kids we also chill with. anyway during the dream i got like, drunk pretty much aswell as high. (this parts kinda weird sorry->) so as the dream went on i was talking to a guy ( who i don't know at all in real life) and he kinda grabbed my but but i didnt say anything, but then he tried gropping me ( im sorrrrry i know its weird!) and i was like got up and moved and idk, these dream are so realistic and always happen if i dont smoke for like a week.. whatsup with them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,985 • Replies: 1
No top replies

linda6996

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2010 07:13 am
@hazeyy,
I am only guessing but dreams sometimes do seem very realistic they can be very strange. Once I had a dream that someone hit me and woke up with a bruise where they hit me. You may be having these dreams because you smoke and when you don't smoke for a week or more, some part of you misses it so it smokes in a dream. That's just a guess. Sometimes dreams tell you things. For example, I had a dream that I was like dancing with fruit (I know that's strange) but it turned out I wasn't eating enough fruit, so I dreamt about it. Only you will know what your dreams mean. Don't bother going to the doctor. They don't fully help you. They only temporaly fix you so that you will come back again. If they fixed people perfectly then people would never come to the doctor anymore so therefore they only half fix you just for money. Might be why they havn't found a cure for cancer yet... I don't know. That's just something for you to think about.
0 Replies