What did you dream last night?

Izzie

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 03:51 am
I can't remember what my dream was about...I know it wasn't a nightmare, it just wasn't good either. Dreams are so darned confused right now - I wake up in the nite and wonder if it's real - they are vivid and strange... then I can't remember in the morning - yet it's obviously still on my mind. Mmmm - not sure.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 06:02 am
Last night I dreamt I couldn't sleep.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 06:02 am
Eva dreams whole novels while napping.

Joe(hotels, yogurt, mothers, frenchmen, fruit, suitcases which are exquisite)Nation
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 09:01 am
Francis wrote:
Aren't the Frenchmen nice? Twisted Evil

Well, yes!

Joe Nation wrote:

Eva dreams whole novels while napping.

Joe(hotels, yogurt, mothers, frenchmen, fruit, suitcases which are exquisite)Nation

It does sound like a novel, doesn't it. The imagery was very vivid. I tried to continue the dream last night, but it didn't work. (Sometimes I can.)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 09:31 am
I dreamt abt Eva in the arms of a gorgeous italian man, who dropped her the moment he saw me peeking. She landed with a big thud.....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 09:56 am
Eva is a woman with layered and twining dreams--a woman with a rich interior life.

Tai Chi--

Thanks for the edifying story. My un-favorite question is, "Did you really read all those books?"

Last night's dream was very fragmented. I was covering the relief efforts for one of the recent natural disasters. An official showed me to a large, stark room with dozens and dozens of white-sheeted pallets arranged in rows on the floor. I noted that the pallets seemed to be very close together and was told that this bedding wasn't for use, but for display.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 11:44 am
the prince wrote:
I dreamt abt Eva in the arms of a gorgeous italian man, who dropped her the moment he saw me peeking. She landed with a big thud.....

Lucky for you, it was only a dream!
So how have you been? I haven't seen you around here in a while.

Noddy wrote:
...a woman with a rich interior life.

More flattering than saying I have a good imagination, huh? Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 01:20 pm
Eva--

Imagination is the flowering of a rich interior life.
0 Replies

TilleyWink

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 01:54 pm
Morning before last I had a horrible dream. In the dream my body was being separated from my mind and I was running and running. Every where I turned I ran into psychiatrists. Boy did I wake up afraid and it took almost all day to get over it.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 01:08 am
I dreamed I arrived at the Frying Pan in a rather modest gondola. At the top of a very flimsy wooden ladder I was greeted by Joe Nation and Frank Apisa who announced that they would be my Linkboys for the evening.

Joe was dressed in shades of black and navy with a working man's cap. Frank was decked out like a Keebler elf, right down to the perky feather. Both were waving very smoky torches

I wanted to stop at The Lotus which was blooming out-of-season in an ornamental pond, but Joe and Frank were much more interested in the bare knuckle prize fights, so they put me on a horse-drawn street car and vanished, torches and all.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 04:46 am
Noddy, that was no dream. That was what happened the last time you were in town.

Dream:

I was playing basketball with some unknown female only we were shooting with a tee-shirt. It was difficult to ball the shirt up small enough to get it to soar to the basket.

Joe(I think I won. I'm not sure.)Nation
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:51 am
Joe--

Are you sure? You usually don't dress like a thuggish longshoreman. On the other hand, Frank and his feather looked very natural.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 07:36 am
I nearly had sex with an unlikely A2Ker in my dream last night. I turned him down. I think we were in a plant nursery.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 11:39 am
I had one of those vision things where I think I am not really asleep but I see things.

Last night I saw a brick street and a brick wall and something told me it was Williamsbug (I've never been.) and then I looked down the street and the brick street and the brick buildings next to it turned into a dirt road and a farming region.
And something told that I was looking back in time.
"OH," I said. "Let's go." and I looked some more and the road had turned to a thin path with forest on each side.

I was walking on it when a voice said "This is 1636 and your ancestor's name was Edmond."

"Wait." I said. "1636. I've always thought our family got here before the Pligrims landed up in Massachusetts."

"Guess not." said the voice.

Joe(and that was that.)Nation
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 11:46 am
i dreamt i was in a back yard and we saw a little lizard, then we were going through a dark forest and the lizard got bigger and bigger, always stalking us, near the end the lizard was now 3 stories high and we got into an abandoned city in the forest...

we got into a military type bunker thing and my best oldest freidn was already there.

he said had already gone through fighting the lizards, and now they were things scarier than that.

then he said do u want to know the lizards name? i said yes

then he replied "coco"

then shadowy apparitions came thru the walls and i woke up.

im pretty sure this dream is about drugs.

what was funny is that the whole time i was strapped with an ari15 lookin thing with lasers and grenade launchers and the lizard never got close to me, haha weirdest part was that on a map my homeland was the land of the living dead.

some of its clear some of its not.... at least i dreamt.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 11:48 am
oh my god. im supposed to help my friend through their addiction.

that what i didnt get!
i was trhere to help them but instead i left them alone on their own.
i think thats what it means.

but i can never stop the ghosts, i can stop the lizard but i cant stop the ghosts.

i still dont know what the ghosts are.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 02:46 pm
Last night I had a dream that the kid I work with hit on the back of my head with a broom handle - as hard as he could. As I turned around to see him there, I past out. When I came to, he was no where around. I went to speak with the principal at the school and she sort of shrugged. I spoke with the teacher and she was too busy with the rest of the class to help. So, I sat in a room by myself to think about what to do next. I was talking to myself about how to deal, about being tired of it all, about where the kid was. I went to leave the room and noticed that the kid was standing behind the door the whole time. When I moved the door to see him better, he was just staring up at me, not saying anything - it was like a psycho-thriller.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:39 pm
LOL! thats a hilarious dream.

anyways it just struck me that ghosts are people from the past.

i cant stop people from the past. they will always be there.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:25 pm
Ghosts can't be stopped, but they can be trained to keep regular calling hours at times convenient for the host.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 05:02 am
Well, I was having a really bad day --yelling at customers---- having computer problems---nothing was going right.

Joe(very happy to wake up)Nation
0 Replies