What did you dream last night?

Francis

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 04:24 am
Two days ago I had a weird dream.

I was retained inside the building of a huge corporation and was scolded for being a "smartass".

I think it was A2K related..
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 05:11 am
I started a long-planned, happily anticipated bus trip, complete with white linen covers over the seats and attentive attendants. I felt very pampered, very indulged.

Then an over-age fraternity boy got out of the seat in front of me and climbed up to ride in the luggage rack on the other side of the aisle. For some reason both the bus attendants and the other passengers felt that I was responsible for talking this clown into civilized behavior.

I tried to ignore the world, but the intrusive, show-off kid started kicking at stored luggage, knocking it off the rack and down among the passengers.

I woke up feeling cheated.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:22 am
I dreamt that I was pregnant!! I could feel the weight of the baby. Shocked
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:41 am
eoe wrote:
I dreamt that I was pregnant!! I could feel the weight of the baby. Shocked

Oy! Shocked

You got pregnant in your dreams and I got kissed in mine!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 04:11 am
Between watching "No Country for Old Men" and the cough medicine I've been taking a dream of riding up and down the two lanes out beyond the edges of civilization.

Apparently, I didn't know this, I was in the horse business and pulling trailers full of horses up from Big Bend to Alpine. Someone told me it was just as dangerous as dope but nothing really happened.

Joe(what an odd movie, but then again it was an odd book)Nation
0 Replies

TilleyWink

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 11:38 pm
It was a horrible nightmare I dreamed that I was getting married again in a huge church with a huge wedding party and many many guest. Very, very bad scene.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 06:06 am
No butter came with the grocery order on Friday. I dreamed I found another pound in the dish cabinet. I was pleased that it was nice and cold even though it wasn't refrigerated.

Joe(I was disappointed this morning not to find it in the fridge)Nation
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 07:03 am
Very vivid but confused bleugh!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:31 am
My wife is a pack rat. I dreamt I went up in the attic and there was a whole bunch of stuff up there where I never even knew she went.

I better go have a look.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 11:41 am
I don't watch television unless I'm exposed in a doctor's waiting room. Nonetheless, Rosie Somebody (O'Connor? O'Donald? She was a large woman) was bending my ear insisting that a very successful reducing diet could be built around dry Purina dog food.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 07:32 pm
Noddy, you have heard of the Purina Diet haven't you? It goes like this:

A friend of mine has a huge Labrador Retriever. It eats a lot, and we went to the store to buy a large bag of dog food. We were in line to check out and a woman behind him asked if he had a dog.

The "what a moron!" look on my buddy's face was priceless, and I knew what it meant: he was going to toy with her. He told her that no, he was starting The Purina Diet again although he probably shouldn't -- he said he had ended up in the hospital last time, but that he'd lost 50 pounds before he awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of his orifices and IVs in both arms.

He told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. He said that the food is nutritionally complete so he was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with his story, particularly a big tall guy who was behind the woman.

Horrified, she asked why he ended up in the hospital -- had the Purina made him sick? He told her no; he'd been sitting in the middle of the street licking his balls and a car hit him.

The woman turned fire-engine red, and I helped the tall guy up off the floor.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:26 pm
i dreamt i was in a forest.

wow.

i keep having the same dream, just sittin in a forest peaceful and calm.

with a stream.

amazingly interesting.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:27 pm
i want that dream.

Joe(i get close in yoga every once in awhile)Nation
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:49 pm
I want that dream, too!

I haven't been getting enough sleep to allow myself to dream much. Or I just don't remember them.

But I did have a very short dream this week, one night. Some guy walked into my dream and planted his soft wet lips onto mine and laid one on me. Then I woke up.

I have NO clue who he was!

Strange that that's all there was! (dang it - dang it - dang it! I wanted more!)
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:00 pm
Then you woke up, brookie, don't wake up!!

Joe(so...no talking or anything ,,,,just smoochs.... hmmmmm)Nation
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:15 pm
I wish I knew how to stay in a dream that I wanted to stay in ....and wake myself up from ones I wanted to get out of.

But yeah......just a kiss. NO talking. NO touching really. I was in bed in my dream, laying on my back. Sound asleep. And he gently laid on top of me and gave me the most sexiest kiss. And when I woke up....I really was lying on my back. I think the "excitement" is what woke me up.

Grrrrrr!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:23 pm
You'll remember your dreams tonight.

Dreams... I shall remember you tonight.

Joe(shhshttt)Nation
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:29 pm
Repeats after Joe....... "Dreams ....I shall remember you tonight."

The mind is a powerful tool.

G'nite
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:56 pm
I had a nice dream this afternoon during a nap.

Flirted with a Frenchman who was attracted to me, but my mother and father (what were they doing there?!) were shocked. He was tall and very attractive, very sweet. He lived in the same apartment building (hotel?) that I did, along with a bunch of people I knew but didn't particularly like. They were far too interested in what was going on with Monsieur and me. Jealous? Then for some reason I had to go across the street (back in my current real-life neighborhood) to talk to a neighbor boy about watching my dog, and his mother turned out to be the ex-wife of an actual friend of mine. Very uncomfortable. Especially when my friend showed up and wanted to know why I was spending time at his ex's house. Friend, it seems, was interested in more than just friendship. He was very put off about Monsieur. Meanwhile, the Frenchman was going someplace on a short trip...I watched him pack his exquisite luggage...but before he left, he gave me a gift of some sort of bush that bore fruit. I went out and plucked the first ripe one...it was huge...oh-so-carefully peeled it, and ate it with a spoon. It was the consistency of yogurt, and so perfect and delicious it made me cry. I refused to share it with my father or any of the people in the hotel/apartment bldg....I looked up at the end, saw the Frenchman at the end of the hallway holding his suitcase. He smiled a knowing smile. I knew he would come back.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 01:01 am
Aren't the Frenchmen nice? Twisted Evil
0 Replies