Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:48 pm
(waves hand frantically)

I know!
I know!!!

joe(I know!!!!)nation
0 Replies

MagicBlackCat

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 10:31 pm
the last week or so I remember waking up from dreams around 3:30 each morning. In all of the dreams I felt angry and helpless. One centered around being held captive by a gang of hoodlums. I was mutilated, degraded, and tortured and held in a house against my will. I had watched a CSI show, I tend to wonder if some of the subject matter invaded my thoughts...

last night my dream was not as memorable but it also had the same feel except I was angry....very angry. It was quite unsettling.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 06:51 am
The first dream was that I was laying on a cold metal hospital / vet type table and had just given birth to a tiny baby boy. Bear was beside the table looking fondly at the baby, but no one was cutting the chord. Every time I tried to move it would tug the baby cause he was still connected. And, somehow I couldn't decide if it was a baby or a puppy.

The second dream was that I ran away. I just left. Wandered the world alone. It wasn't scary. It wasn't completely comfortable, but leaned towards contentment and peace more than any other feeling. I was just going where ever I wanted to go. Come to think of it, I wasn't even carrying a purse, let alone a suitcase. (Maybe the airline lost it?).
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 01:28 pm
In the dream I was a semi-lowly member of a very hierarchical oriental village. A tiger had been prowling the area....and somehow the tiger was captured...

The headman decreed that the tiger would make a magnificient draft animal for the warlord and our village would gain great status when I delivered the tiger to his headquarters.

After that my memories are confused. There were a lot of narrow trails and steep ravines and unreliable bearers.....

Before I woke up I decided I would not be going back to the village.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:20 pm
Wow, Noddy, that's a powerful dream. Do you have any theories?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:25 pm
i dreamed i had to take a test, in a dairy queen, on another planet
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:27 pm
i dreamt i was being chased by starving dogs, but i could escape but then a man with a stick was chasing me, trying to get me to a spot where the dogs could chase me.

thenw hen the dogs caught me i gave up and i thought at elast the dog get to eat.

but then i was on his wall for years and years.

o at the end i was just in the foresst mediating and listening to the river, but i couldnt see one.

and then i had this brook stream sound thing on so i think thats why.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:28 pm
I never did get to have my schnitzel.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:31 pm
wow i think i was a spirit of a owl. wow thats like the 90th time owl has popped up this month.

funny ive only had like 3 dreams for the last 4-5 years...

i got a new bed ,w ell not mine but i dont sleep on the floor so i think im comfortable and my mind is relaxed or soemthing.

the other dream was weirder, i was in a dungeon and i was clawing my way out. and i could escape though there was rays of light but i woke up.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 03:21 am
I don't dream much, but last night I had a dream that I was working :-D

Only bad thing was that I took someone elses job, but hey, she wasn't cutting the mustard and had an attitude. Besides, it's my turn.

Wonder if they'll pay me.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 04:11 am
I've been watching Sacha Baron Cohen's - Ali G show with my son the last couple of nights..well it's pretty funny. He's like this British hip-hop guy who goes around trying to learn about other professions and having DISKUSSIONS about RESPECK and stuff like that with panels of experts in various fields, etc.- he asks really interesting questions - under the guise of being uninformed and kind of simple - but he makes the experts look pretty silly. It's a lot like Borat - but he wears a track suit and a do-rag and lots of bling and speaks with a hip-hop cockney accent.

So last night I get home from my mother's and the acronym word is UNSUSPECTING. I start thinking along the terms of unscented shampoo and peach scented conditioner - but nothing coalesces. I go to sleep and dream Ali G. gives me this acronym:

'Uh, Nate-dawg - s'up? U still par'y'in'? 'Em's comin' 2-nite, innit? Now? good...'

Ali G gave me a text acronym in my DREAM! I love that guy....I'm gonna carry this over to acronyms. I think I'll highlight 'INNIT' - that's my favorite British term.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 04:28 am
There was a long dream about whether or not a certain amount of lettuce heads had been cooked correctly.

Yes. I thought it was odd too.

There was some discussion ( I wasn't part of the talking) about the weight of the lettuce heads (100 pounds at one point) and if the cores had been correctly removed.

I asked someone (or just thought of the question in the dream) if the lettuce was boiled in water or dipped into hot oil?

No one answered me.

Joe(just like in reality)Nation
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 04:47 am
Sorry - but I couldn't resist - I had to make reality different from the dream (by answering you...after a fashion- I have no idea about your lettuce (oiled or simply soggy-can't tell you).

I woke up laughing today...it wasn't really a dream I was 80% awake, but I was thinking about Ali G. again. I've been watching that show at night - showed it to my class yesterday to see if they thought it was funny or if it was just me...they chuckled encouragingly and said, 'This nigga's STUPID...' but a couple of times they out and out laughed.

The 'fink I was finking about' was when he's talking to this professor named Zeigler about homeland security and terror-or-ism and he says, 'Do u's use dogs in airports?' And the guy says yes and Ali says, ''Ow can them tell you if some geezer has a bomb or a gun if 99% of dogs don't speak English?'
The guy very earnestly explains that the dogs 'point' to indicate drugs or a bomb.
Ali G says, 'But how does you know he's not pointing to say, 'This geezer definitely DON'T have a bomb,'?

It's nice to wake up laughing.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:17 am
I'm reconstructing last night's story line from tattered memories--and doing so because the dream was IMPORTANT.

Well-meaning, self-appointed authorities were hell bent to convince me that I could make best use of the cargo capacities of my elephant by loading up the howdah with as much weight as possible.

Elephants lift. Elephants drag. Elephants are not designed as conventional, load-the-saddlebags beasts of burden.

The arguments went on and on, tedious repetitions of heartfelt nonsense.

I woke feeling very tired.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 10:04 am
Ah yes, the "loading the elephant" dream, I know it well, in all of its forms. A very unsatisfying dream if I remember right.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 01:17 pm
Rosborne--

We're in a select society.
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 06:10 am
I dreamt that the big blue monster from "Monsters Inc" movie
baked me a beautiful big cheesecake and we sat & sang all night.

Go figure. Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 11:51 am
Recently I treated myself to some tiny earthenware bowls, suitable for dips and spreads.

Last night when I was washing the dishes in my dream I noticed that the flat bottoms of the bowls were chipping off in long, thin, brittle flakes.

I was very annoyed.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 04:18 am
Last night was apparently part two of another dream that I don't remember but my brain does. It was kind of like watching Part II of the Matrix without ever seeing Part I, there were all sorts of references to things that I had no clue on.

But it was okay because the problem with the report had been solved. (The wha?) There was also a young woman in a white tee shirt and shorts who zoomed through several scenes without speaking.

Joe(must not have had her Actor's Guild card)Nation
0 Replies