Love and vibes for Diane

msolga

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 04:51 am
Roberta wrote:
Haven't seen Diane or dys on this thread for a while, so I'm taking the liberty of reporting. Heard from Dys yesterday.

Diane is recovering--slowly. She's still weak.

Dys is fine.

Thanks, Roberta.

I was wondering, too.

It's good to hear that Diane is improving, even if slowly. But I guess it's unrealistic to expect otherwise?

Greetings to Diane & dys, if you read this.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 05:03 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I guess I didn't know that Diane was ill. I'll have to do some research here.

Get well, Diane, and I will try to send you some soup and possibly some saltine crackers.

Excellent Gus Vegemite goes very well on saltines.

Oh and Diane the Vegemite will take care of any nasty bugs Gus gets in the crackers.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 10:22 am
and greetings and best wishes from smoky old London. Actually not really in London. and its quite a nice day, a bit chilly but then mustn't grumble....

get well quick Di
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 03:16 pm
I'm sure they are doing well, as well as one can expect.
I, for one, want to keep out of their hair for a while, to let them have their private time and to move at their own pace. They've been our property (and properly so, since we care so much for them) for a while now. Now they belong to themselves and each other.

I think we should concentrate for a while on Gus. He obviously needs our collective concern and wisdom.

And, by the way, how's BBB's son?

And what about Farmerman's blood?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 03:18 pm
Glad we can agree, JL. Gus. That boy needs help, alright.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 04:00 pm
JLNobody
JLNobody wrote:

And, by the way, how's BBB's son?

No change, JL. He's trying to get a second opinion confirming test. Stage 3 is not good.

Thanks for asking.

BBB
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 04:10 pm
BBB--

Very sorry to hear that.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 05:02 pm
BBB, Sad Let's hope for the best.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 09:48 pm
No, Stage 3 is not good. But it's not hopeless by any means.

Remember, my hubby had Stage 3 when SonofEva was born. That was more than 13 years ago. I won't minimize what he went through, but the point is, he survived. And there is every reason to think he'll be around for a very long time.

Think positive.

Hubby would tell you it's crucial.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 11:02 pm
Sound advice.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 08:14 am
Eva
Eva wrote:
No, Stage 3 is not good. But it's not hopeless by any means.
Remember, my hubby had Stage 3 when SonofEva was born. That was more than 13 years ago. I won't minimize what he went through, but the point is, he survived. And there is every reason to think he'll be around for a very long time.
Think positive. Hubby would tell you it's crucial.

Eva, thanks so much for giving me hope. Does Hubby know what damaged his lungs? Was it smoking or was it toxic environment?

I'm going to transfer your kind comments to my son's site because this thread is about Dys and Diane.
http://www.able2know.org/forums/posting.php?mode=reply&t=106304

BBB
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:37 pm
Just this last friday Lady Diane was made to realize that she had been in an especially created ICU because she was critical, she had thought she was not ever going home again and developed an attitude but was overly drugged. I was not allowed to see her for 3 1/2 dAys. (nearly killed me) she recovered to the amazement of the hospital staff. I never considered the negative prognosis.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:40 pm
You never know how frail is life, until such a situation arises. How fortunate she and we all are the drs were wrong.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:06 pm
Yikes...... was she overly drugged to ward off effects of the negative attitude?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:08 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Just this last friday Lady Diane was made to realize that she had been in an especially created ICU because she was critical, she had thought she was not ever going home again and developed an attitude but was overly drugged. I was not allowed to see her for 3 1/2 dAys. (nearly killed me) she recovered to the amazement of the hospital staff. I never considered the negative prognosis.

Shocked

How is she now?????????
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:13 pm
Good question, littlek. I'd like to know the answer to that myself.

You give Diane a big hug for us, Dys. Tell her how happy we all are that she was wrong.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:16 pm
Love you love you love you
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:19 pm
All my best to Lady Diane. Hopefully she can go home soon and be
with loved ones instead of being in a hospital surrounding.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 03:23 pm
Well, Jesus, Mary & Joseph! Maybe it's just as well neither she nor us knew about this at the time. About every second day, I wonder whether I should be calling or visiting, and about every second day, I defer the decision. I owe her a great deal more than that, and still, don't want to intrude.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 03:39 pm
I'm also glad that The Worst was only a possibility. I'm interested in a current bulletin.

Oooommmm.
0 Replies