Love and vibes for Diane

littlek

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 06:47 pm
I agree about being pushy. I'm no doctor, but it seems to me that the infection needs to be gone before the surgery, but that this can happen before the antibiotic has run its course. Still agree with the others who say to call ASAP.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 07:32 pm
Praying for a successful operation and a full and speedy recovery.
0 Replies

Heatwave

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 07:48 pm
I have a two post acquaintace with the lady Diana. One in a thread about infidelity and the second in the other thread about the upcoming surgery. You're everything that everyone has said about you: brave, kind, gentle, wise, pragmatic. It's comes across so clearly even in cyberspace. Lots of good wishes your way. Oooooooooooommmmmm.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 08:01 pm
Best wishes, get well quick, and don't let it get you down, Diane. I saw your post on another thread. Yeah, that's a helluva way to lose weight.

Man, I just hate it when one of my longest and best friends is in trouble and I can't do a thing to help. Can I?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 05:54 am
Roger, I've mainly been posting on Dys' thread, so need to catch up here and have decided to start at the end and work toward the beginning. Yes, you can help by simply being the good friend you've always been.

I need to go back to bed, but I will catch up, I promise. All these posts are like endorphins. A2K'ers are an amazing group of people.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 07:45 am
I appoint Dys as Seeker of Solid Information. Nothing can be planned without Solid Information.

Given the nature of medical weekends, this is going to be a long, long day.

Oooooommmmmmm.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:02 am
I came back from a different galaxy to wish you well and get the all powerful (never failing) farmerman mojo on you that you shall not only prevail but will come back stronger than ever.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:07 am
Good grief, farmerman. We had the CIA, MI5 and the RCMP all out looking for you. Glad that all is copacetic with you!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:39 am
BBB
I drove over to see Diane and Dys last night. Diane was up and cheerful (Diane is always cheerful no matter what is going on.) She even ate two small slices of the Asian Pears that I brought them. Osso and I are there for them for what ever needs to be done. Dys even stayed awake long enough to drive to the airport to pick up Diane's son, Matt.

Just to tease Diane, I told Dys that I was going to post the false rumor that Diane has a tape worm. Dys laughed, daring me to do it. Diane said she won't be able to laugh at my jokes after the surgery so I have to get them out of my system today.

The next task is to get Sally Dog to not jump up on Diane's lap after the surgery. Dante Cat planted himself on the sofa's back, guarding Diane's head. Fred the Parrot doesn't know what is going on from his cage in the front office. Dys just smiles at his crazy family.

BBB
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:42 am
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Dys just smiles at his crazy family.

BBB

is this before or after he takes his meds?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:42 am
Pears? At least fter the gall bladder operation she should be careful eating them.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:56 am
Re: BBB
shewolfnm wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Dys just smiles at his crazy family.
BBB

is this before or after he takes his meds?

Even meds won't lessen Dys' concern about Diane. He loves that wild woman. She sorta likes him, too. My having weird taste in friends assures I love both of them, even Fred.

BBB
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 09:37 am
I thought that removal of the gall bladder only affects one's ability to digest fat--one reason those I know who have had the operation keep their weight done more easily.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 11:23 am
Checking in..... glad to see Diane's post <waves>.

Oooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 01:11 pm
Farmerman, did we know each other in the 60's.

Regardless whether we've met before, your mojo sounds like major mojo magic and I will appreciate as much as you can part with.

BTW, do you get it in the parallel universe or can the seeds be grown here? Just asking....
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 01:17 pm
Funny isn't it? **** seems to be the operative word concerning this whole mess.

I'm hoping to find many different ways to use my favorite term: "No ****, Sherlock!" It's all the more fun when you are my age and look like a sweet little old lady.

Even better was my uncle's aunt who would just swear at everybody in Finnish. They never knew what an old salt she was.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 01:21 pm
sending good thoughts to diane
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 01:23 pm
Sglss, you and Merry are two of my favorites. Thank you for the poem. I hope to be able to dance in the moonlight again, trying to leap over my moonshadow.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 01:29 pm
I have never been aware of the number of people who actually care for me. I am amazed and awed that all of you can express yourselves so beautifully about feeling for someone who is an irregual poster. Never have I felt so welcome after spending so long wishing that I could post as beautifully as the others on a2k.

Love to all of you lovely people--peope who are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 04:00 pm
farmerman wrote:
I came back from a different galaxy to wish you well and get the all powerful (never failing) farmerman mojo on you that you shall not only prevail but will come back stronger than ever.

Farmerman, Very happy to see you here again, kid.

Diane, I'm getting dizzy from posting on two different threads. Glad to see you well enough to be saying stuff on both. Hang in, kiddo.
0 Replies