I met a girl.

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:00 pm
Yeah, baby!!! That's what I'm talkin about ;-)
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:00 pm
Taking notes from calamity jane..great idea..nice thinking.

BTW, Kicky..last winter, I got into something similar with a brand new Internet date who I'd invited to a concert with me -- just over in MA ...on the other side of the Berkshires, an 1.5 hr drive. The snow was falling (6 in storm) and it looked to be a bit like it might be a hassle, but I had long ago bought the tix. I would've been driving and she originally agreed to go, but that was before the storm. That day...when we spoke on the phone she cancelled on me -- claiming it was too risky...even though it was my risk...my car. I never called her again. No huge loss.

A month later, I met and started dating the woman I've been dating now for 3 months..also from an Internet dating (diff) site.

And, I do cook for her all the time.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:08 pm
Mame wrote:
If she won't go with you, I will. Laughing (And I'll even let you pay for the ticket, heh heh)...I love Sting (and the Police, of course!)... I saw them both here in Vancouver, about 25 years apart!

I'll pick you up at seven! Dress casual.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:09 pm
Ah, you're so HOT!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:11 pm
You know, I did realize when I originally asked her to go that there was a chance that she would feel like I would be expecting something in return for the excellent concert tickets. But I just felt like it was going so well that it would be okay to take a little chance, especially since I really had nobody to go with, and really wanted to go, and probably won't go if I have to go alone. I really asked her more out of my own selfishness than because I was trying to screw her or anything. Such good seats! And the Fratellis are opening up for them! Aaaay, it's a crime to give them up!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:14 pm
Almost as hot as Sting Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:21 pm
Mame, you're making me blush. Please stop, or I'll be forced to kill you.

Maybe I do come on a little too strong...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:23 pm
Ragman wrote:
Taking notes from calamity jane..great idea..nice thinking.

BTW, Kicky..last winter, I got into something similar with a brand new Internet date who I'd invited to a concert with me -- just over in MA ...on the other side of the Berkshires, an 1.5 hr drive. The snow was falling (6 in storm) and it looked to be a bit like it might be a hassle, but I had long ago bought the tix. I would've been driving and she originally agreed to go, but that was before the storm. That day...when we spoke on the phone she cancelled on me -- claiming it was too risky...even though it was my risk...my car. I never called her again. No huge loss.

A month later, I met and started dating the woman I've been dating now for 3 months..also from an Internet dating (diff) site.

And, I do cook for her all the time.

That's great! Nice to know that things work out sometimes.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:26 pm
First someone gives you a boner, then I'm making you blush ... what is it with you, Kicky? Smile

Go to the concert! It promises to be great! Take a FRIEND... Sell the ticket to a work-mate or neighbour! Ask her again if she still wants to go if she pays for it... call Montana - she'd like to go, too, and she's a lot closer to NY than I am - or scalp the tix at the show - don't just wussy up and not go with two tickets left for your scrapbook!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:41 pm
kickycan wrote:

Maybe I do come on a little too strong...

I think it was a bit much $ in such a short time and I could see myself panicing in a situation like that, but that's me. Not everyone is like me (thank god for the rest of you Laughing ), and some women wouldn't feel intimidated at all.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:43 pm
Mame wrote:
First someone gives you a boner, then I'm making you blush ... what is it with you, Kicky? Smile

Go to the concert! It promises to be great! Take a FRIEND... Sell the ticket to a work-mate or neighbour! Ask her again if she still wants to go if she pays for it... call Montana - she'd like to go, too, and she's a lot closer to NY than I am - or scalp the tix at the show - don't just wussy up and not go with two tickets left for your scrapbook!

Mame is right! I'd like to know why you're not going, as well?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:45 pm
OMG, someone who knows how to use a comma! Montana, I'm in love. Apparently I have a ticket to the NY Police concert and the other guy doesn't want to go... are you, by any chance, available? (You might have to PAY for it!)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:53 pm
? Confused
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:56 pm
He's going to stay HOME, Montana!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:57 pm
Oh, yeah, I know and I don't think he should. I'd go have me a good time at that Police concert. I love the Police :-D
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:58 pm
You've been in NB too long!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:00 pm
Laughing Just one of those nights, Mame Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:00 pm
Remember, I did a little drinkin last night and I'm still a little light in the head Drunk
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:01 pm
Ha ha ha

I think we lost Kicky, somewhere, and remember, he's the guy with the tickets! Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:02 pm
Yeah, the tickets he's trying to get rid of. What the hell, Kicky!
0 Replies