I met a girl.

nimh

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 05:58 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
hey, nimh! haven't seen you for awhile! howdy?

I'm allright, thanks! Big life changes!

And yeah, Kicky, whassup?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 05:58 pm
Grabs a beer and sits next to Lash.

Hey Lash, want a cold one? :-D
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:02 pm
Big life changes?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:05 pm
Big life changes?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:07 pm
Big life changes?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:13 pm
Takes beer from Montana....leans up....

BIG LIFE CHANGES?????
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:41 pm
What's with the big life changes for Nimh?

I'm riveted.

Joe(oh, and I'd like to know what the hell is going on with the Kickster)Nation
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:47 pm
I always knew Nimh would have that operation...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 06:51 pm
those operations.

Joe(he's coming to New York. We're going shopping.)Nation
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 07:00 pm
Kicky probably followed my last advice and is very happy...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:53 pm
Big life changes?!?! Talk to me!
0 Replies

Heatwave

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 09:18 am
Another curious about nimh's big life changes.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 09:20 am
nimh, you better hurry up and spill before we start wildly speculating... too late.

Marriage?

New job?

Kid(s)?

Moving?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:28 pm
I don't really have any news, but as for the concert, I did go, by myself.

I couldn't give that ticket away. After calling everyone I know and putting a couple ads on craigslist that weren't responded to at all, even though I offered to sell both tickets for half-price or best offer, I ended up out there in front of Giants Stadium with all the other scalpers who couldn't give their tickets away either. After about an hour of that, I gave up and went in.

I sat alone. It was still fun, and the seats were fantastic. Ironically, the song, "So Lonely," was my favorite of the night. Or maybe I just connected to it more, since I was sitting there with only my lonely lonely weiner to keep me company. Anyway, it was fun. I loved the Fratellis, who were one of the openers, and my new favorite band.

While I was there I ran into a girl I was seeing for a little while earlier this year. She looked good, and she told me to keep in touch. I think she just wants to use me for sex. I doubt I'll call her again though. I know every guy is supposed to want a wild woman in bed, but this girl was too much. I'm still nursing injuries from that girl. Still, I don't have anyone, and I am horny...

So there's your Kicky update.

Nimh, now it's your turn...
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:59 pm
Good to hear that you still went and enjoyed the concert. But sorry that it was with your lonely weiner. Oh well, I'm sure the concert was great.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 03:28 pm
Um, nimh still hasn't explained the big life changes he was referring to? Then I guess I'll have to be the one to break it to you all! You see, we've decided to run away to a tropical island together, where we will live in a hut by the ocean and lie around in a hammock all day, never to return to the mundane, work-a-day world.....Hope you don't mind me announcing it to everyone like this, nimh! Very Happy

(This is my escape from my current reality of a seemingly endless visit from my mother-in-law... Crying or Very sad *returns to fantasy world*)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 03:58 pm
Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I didnt send a sign of life earlier, but you see there's only one computer with internet here on the entire island, and Cypher keeps hogging it! In fact, whenever we're not strolling down pearly white tropical beaches, relaxing in our hammocks at sunset, hacking open yummy coconuts for instant refreshment, or making passionate love under the waterfalls, she's on line, and I cant get a word out!

Greetings from sunny Maloa, wish you were here!

http://www.boingboing.net/200608161333.jpg
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 11:09 pm
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad you're not gonna tell us, are you? well, i'm just happy to see that you're in a good mood, so i hope the Big News is good news. That's all i need to know.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 12:48 am
Yeah, me too Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 06:12 am
Sorry - you may have seen that I've been too busy/distracted to post here much (or at all in the last week or so), but I thought I'd acknowledge that a lot of people had replied here with a light-hearted post. I'm sorry for any offense taken.
0 Replies