Krumple

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 04:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

"If they were difficult tenants?" I owned rental property, and it wasn't the minorities that destroyed my property. One white family with two kids broke the closet doors, and reversed them to hide the damage when they moved out.

Sure, that's your experience, but Trump doesn't know YOUR experience. I'm asking where did his discrimination come from?

If you just claim he has always had it and it's completely unjustified, then prove it. But if he developed this discrimination based off his personal experience with tenants (although still discriminatory) is far different.

Generally speaking most racists lump an entire race off a few experiences if any to accuse them all of being the same. It is ignorance but people act like Trump is the first racist to ever step into public office.

Its silly. Hillary is just as racist. Look at all the nonsense she spouted out during the 90s against blacks. There are many videos on YouTube spotlighting it. But no Hillary is the non-racist saint.

Krumple

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 04:44 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

In my opinion, Trump may change what is needed to be President. Meaning rather than being a patrician, Washington insider, he might make it obvious for future Presidents that being able to "make a deal" is the way to get things done. Again in my opinion, all Washington career politicians might not be familiar with that style of being an executive?

These are certainly interesting times.

I agree but it's comical that the Dems are considering recruiting pop stars to run. Instead of focussing on policy they think their solution is to have Bionce run for president.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 05:34 pm
@Krumple,
Trump's discrimination came from his father.
http://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case
To enforce his bigotry, he took out a full page ad in the New York newspaper to execute five innocent black kids.
You have a problem with blindness, and possible bigotry.
Trump is a disgusting excuse for a human.
http://news.groopspeak.com/trump-paid-for-this-disgusting-ad-wanting-to-execute-five-minority-teens-found-innocent/
Baldimo

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 05:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,

I wonder how much of Obama's anti-American attitude came from his father? See how stupid this sounds.

Quote:
To enforce his bigotry, he took out a full page ad in the New York newspaper to execute five innocent black kids.

Must be nice to live your life in hind site. I'm sure Trump like everyone else at the time thought they were guilty. Did you do have evidence at the time they were innocent? You have to remember even though they didn't do it, they were found guility at the time the article ran.

Quote:
Trump is a disgusting excuse for a human.

I'm sure he isn't as bad as your bias makes him out to be.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 09:46 pm
@Krumple,
It seems that he has been racist since 1973 because he is an immoral crooked business who loves to put down people. Makes him feel Godlike. Google it, than you wont have to make someone do your work for you.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 09:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Trump's lies.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/opinion/donald-trumps-big-liar-technique.html
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 01:45 am
@Baldimo,
Sam Clemens did not come up with that phrase, he merely popularised it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lies,_damned_lies,_and_statistics

You have a real strong aversion to the truth.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 11:06 am
@izzythepush,
That's it, that's all you got on the subject? An aversion to the truth because I quoted someone who popularized the phrase?
giujohn

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 04:24 pm
            http://livehdwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Proud-To-Be-An-American-Pictures-Photos.jpg

Taking time off time from this cesspool of liberal negativity to immerse myself in the Inauguration of your next President.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 06:03 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
"liberal negativity"

I guess you never heard of Mitch McConnell, the gridlock king. That's not negativity; that's the destruction of our democracy.
He's the idiot who declared Obama was going to be a "one term president."
Too bad Obama can't run again, because his approval rating is close to 60%, and Donald Trump is hugging 37%.

Mitch McConnell remains exceedingly unpopular. Only 15% of voters approve of the job he's doing to 59% who disapprove.

Even the GOP doesn't like MM.
Quote:
GOP voters are so down on him (15/62 approval),
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 06:14 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
I agree but it's comical that the Dems are considering recruiting pop stars to run.

recruiting entertainers seems to work quite well for Republicans. They've got at least two presidents that way.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 06:17 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Donald Trump Makes War on Celebrities
As stars avoid inauguration bookings, the president-elect tries to divide America’s population from its popular culture.

Poor Donald's thin skin is again showing.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 06:22 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Krumple wrote:
I agree but it's comical that the Dems are considering recruiting pop stars to run.

recruiting entertainers seems to work quite well for Republicans. They've got at least two presidents that way.

Reagan was governor and extremely political before he ran. Not the same as Trump. And if you listen to Reagan talk after his term as govenor ended he says all the things I've said but I get down voted for it. He said a lot of powerful and right things but did very little to solve those issues after he was elected.

Reagan could even speak without offending over half of the public. Not that I was a Reagan fan and even less of bush sr.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 06:23 pm
@Krumple,
Mr. Reagan was an actor.

Full stop.
Krumple

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 06:38 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Mr. Reagan was an actor.

Full stop.

Yeah but comparing Reagan with Beonce is drastically different. So Reagan's governorship completely out weighs pulling a silly pop star to run.

Is Trump even an actor? Just having a reality show doesn't MN want you gave any real talent.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 08:06 pm
@Krumple,
Trump's an actor by all the lies he tells. That's what actors do; they say things that are not true to make people believe otherwise.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/2015-biggest-lies_us_56787039e4b014efe0d66a79
RABEL222

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 10:25 pm
@Krumple,
Beonce is intelligent. Reagan was brain dead when he was elected president, much like tRump. Reagan got by because he was an actor who could memorize scripts and emote. I'm still trying to figure out how that crook tRump fooled so many voters. I guess we need to check on the educational system, AFTER tRump leaves office.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 10:39 pm
@RABEL222,
My take on Trump's election is 90% ignorance and 10% racial bigotry.
Trump is a liar, scammer and racial bigot.
Builder

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 10:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Better than a war-monger zionist on everyone's payroll BUT the American people.

What's your take on her foundation closing shop?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 01:50 am
@Baldimo,
You've got a short memory, this is just another load of bollocks in a long list of bollocks that you spout. It's just another example of your preference of fantasy over truth.