I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

Blickers

Fri 27 May, 2016 01:41 pm
@Brand X,
Quote Brand X:
Quote:
The New York metro area specifically has contributed $40.9 million of the total $204.3 million she has raised.'

Quote Blickers:
Quote:
Thank you for informing us that fully 80% of Hillary's contributions come from people outside of the state that she represented for 12 years in the Senate. Once again, it proves that Hillary has broadbased support from all over the country.

Quote Brand X:
Quote:
But I don't think CNBC would have reported it if it was not how it sounds. Everyone knows she's paid for and who by.

So your answer, when shown that your OWN STATISTICS prove you wrong, is to say that CNBC wouldn't even quote the statistics that prove you wrong unless CNBC really meant that you were right. Okay. Drunk
DrewDad

Fri 27 May, 2016 01:42 pm
@maporsche,
Your compliance folks let you donate to political campaigns?

We're capped at $250/year.
0 Replies

Brand X

Fri 27 May, 2016 01:48 pm
@Blickers,
Not at all, koolaid person.
Blickers

Fri 27 May, 2016 02:06 pm
@Brand X,
Very much all. Hillary has broad based support across the country and while Bernie did a very good job appealing to the younger people, most of Bernie's supporters will eventually vote for Hillary. Just like most of Hillary's supporters voted for Obama in 2008.
Brand X

Fri 27 May, 2016 02:15 pm
@Blickers,
'Rattner, who helped run the Obama administration's auto bailout in 2009, is a Democrat who supports Clinton, but many other financiers seem to agree with him. Clinton has snagged 70% of the money donated by employees of the nation’s six biggest banks, for instance, and the finance industry has given more than $26 million to Clinton’s main super PAC, Priorities USA Action – more than any other industry.'

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-could-end-up-as-wall-street-s-favored-candidate-170126436.html

Of course you'll probably say there is no connection between the large Wall Street donors that go through her Super PAC to get to her. Take off the blinders, Koolaid. Everyone in journalism sees it.
maporsche

Fri 27 May, 2016 03:01 pm
@Brand X,
You're posting nothing but idiotic sayings.

Guess I expected something....more.
0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 27 May, 2016 03:05 pm
@Brand X,
So assuming that Super Pac is not included in your previous figure of $204 Million raised for Hillary so far, your figures show that OVER 75% of Hillary's monetary support comes from people who are not in New York, (which she represented for 12 years in the Senate), or in the financial industry at all. Which proves that Hillary has broadbased support around the country in her campaign for the White House. Thank you for illustrating the breadth and diversity of support for Hillary from so many groups in so many places.

0 Replies

parados

Fri 27 May, 2016 03:06 pm
@Brand X,
The six largest banks are not considered "Wall Street". Wall Street is the brokerage firms and the investment banks. Yes, many of the major banks also have investment departments but you can't consider every donation by a Wells Fargo employee in ND or California to be support by Wall Street. That is ludicrous.
Brand X

Fri 27 May, 2016 03:50 pm
@parados,
You guys can take it up with CNBC(all things FINACIAL, Yahoo FINANCE and Market Watch... who all classify such donations as Wall Street.
maporsche

Fri 27 May, 2016 04:50 pm
@Brand X,
Call it whatever you want as long as you understand that its 10's of THOUSANDS of INDIVIDUAL American CITIZENS. Not corporations. Not CEOs. People making middle class wages.
Brand X

Fri 27 May, 2016 05:27 pm
This is not Wall Street either(slight sarcasm), it's just an individual American citizen giving money to the Clinton's, and their son-in-law. Nothing to see here, folks.

'WHEN HILLARY CLINTON’S son-in-law sought funding for his new hedge fund in 2011, he found financial backing from one of the biggest names on Wall Street: Goldman Sachs chief executive Lloyd Blankfein.

The fund, called Eaglevale Partners, was founded by Chelsea Clinton’s husband, Marc Mezvinsky, and two of his partners. Blankfein not only personally invested in the fund, but allowed his association with it to be used in the fund’s marketing.'

<snip>

'The decision for Blankfein to invest in Hillary Clinton’s son-in-law’s company is just one of many ways Goldman Sachs has used its wealth to forge a tight bond with the Clinton family. The company paid Hillary Clinton $675,000 in personal speaking fees, paid Bill Clinton $1,550,000 in personal speaking fees, and donated between $250,000 and $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation. At a time when Goldman Sachs directly lobbied Hillary Clinton’s State Department, the company routinely partnered with the Clinton Foundation for events, even convening a donor meeting for the foundation at the Goldman Sachs headquarters in Manhattan.'

https://theintercept.com/2016/05/27/hillary-clinton-wont-say-how-much-goldman-sachs-ceo-invested-with-her-son-in-law/
0 Replies

Brand X

Fri 27 May, 2016 05:28 pm
@maporsche,
I'm not calling it anything, I'm agreeing with news organizations who report on such matters.
0 Replies

revelette2

Fri 27 May, 2016 06:04 pm
Personally I don't really care if companies choose to invest in the Clinton's or their son in law. I don't think most people care either, I could be wrong, but just going by her votes so far, I don't think I am. I am betting she will be the next US President, scandals and all and do a pretty decent job too.
0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 27 May, 2016 06:07 pm
So Wall Street has played up to the Clinton family. You still have to show that they got anything for doing it. Hell, Cheney got $20 Million as a going away gift from Halliburton, and delivered the Iraq War.
RABEL222

Fri 27 May, 2016 09:29 pm
@snood,
Same thing with Condie Rice. It was ok for the republican sec of state, but a mortal sin for the dems. Nothing ever changes in the conservative mindset.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 27 May, 2016 09:44 pm
@engineer,
Your not the moron, they are. Everyone has the right to compare situations and make their own decision. I think Bernie has proven himself to be the 2nd biggest liar running for office. #1 is Trump.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Fri 27 May, 2016 10:06 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

So Wall Street has played up to the Clinton family. You still have to show that they got anything for doing it. Hell, Cheney got $20 Million as a going away gift from Halliburton, and delivered the Iraq War.

Must I really give a history lesson about the downright corruption of the Bush JR admin? Why all those guys werent put up on impeachment charges after the blatent lies that have been disclosed, even on Frontline mystifies me. And Cheney today, still has the gall to go on Fox news and criticizize our current foreign policy like he was some kind of goddamn hero makes me spitting mad! They wasted 2 Trillion dollars that could have improved the lives of our people, killed many warriors that trusted us as a country ...and they still defend it and then, on top of it...blame Obama for it all.
Builder

Thu 2 Jun, 2016 12:12 am
@Lilkanyon,
Quote:
Must I really give a history lesson about the downright corruption of the Bush JR admin?

Here's a history lesson on the misadventures of Hillary for your discernment.
Lash

Thu 2 Jun, 2016 01:21 am
Massive, on point takedown of neoliberal Hillary Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/wall-street-2016-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-213931

Why many Democrats will vote Trump.
Brand X

Thu 2 Jun, 2016 04:48 am
@Builder,
This reader comment about sums her up.

' Sick, greedy, corrupt, lying hypocrite, sociopath.'

It also fits Trump.