I'll Never Vote for Hillary Clinton

Blickers

Wed 30 Mar, 2016 09:03 am
@maporsche,
I go along with that. Republicans want to turn the clock back to before 2008, basically make Iraq a permanent occupation. They're calling for American boots on the ground, "if that's what it takes", leaving little doubt that they think that is what it will take. There is a big difference there between Republicans and Hillary.
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 2 May, 2016 05:07 pm
I remember several members here making big noise about Hillary's "downticket" fundraising...

ALL LIES, as usual.

She's banking almost all she raises.

Because she's a dirty, lying thief.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670

Why do you like her again???
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 2 May, 2016 05:26 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chd-mV_XEAA7frW.jpg:large
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 2 May, 2016 06:32 pm
Hillary beats Trump. End of story.

Investor's Business Daily/TIPP Poll. April 22-28, 2016.
Hillary...47............Trump...40

Suffolk University/USA Today. April 20-24,
Hillary...50............Trump...39

George Washington University Battleground Poll April 17-20, 2016.
Hillary... 46............Trump...43

NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll April 10-14,
Hillary... 50............Trump...39

Now produce some evidence that she does not, or you have no case.
Lash

Mon 2 May, 2016 06:56 pm
@Blickers,
Trump beats the hell out of Hillary!

Investor's Business Daily/TIPP Poll. April 22-28, 2016.
Hillary...3............Trump...90

Suffolk University/USA Today. April 20-24,
Hillary...0............Trump...100

George Washington University Battleground Poll April 17-20, 2016.
Hillary... 4............Trump...88

NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll April 10-14,
Hillary... 5............Trump...130

Ok, I proved it.
...just as well as you did.

snood

Mon 2 May, 2016 06:59 pm
@Lash,
Well at least you got it right about who Trump will be facing in the Fall. We knew you'd catch on eventually.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 2 May, 2016 07:32 pm
@Lash,
Not according to the WSJ:
http://graphics.wsj.com/wsjnbcpoll/

Even Sanders beats Trump.
Blickers

Mon 2 May, 2016 07:44 pm
@Lash,
No, you didn't. Because all my polls are easily searchable, as Cicerone Imposter just did. For instance, just look up IBD April 28 Clinton Trump and you'll see Hillary ahead 50% to Trump's 39%. You can't do that with made up figures.

Tell you what. We'll just let the gentle readers decide who is telling the truth. All of the people here are capable of looking up polls, so they can decide if the Investors Business Daily Poll has Hillary ahead 50 to 39 percent or down 3 to 90 percent.

Remember, your credibility, such as it is, is on the line here.
Blickers

Mon 2 May, 2016 07:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote Cicerone Imposter:
Quote:
Not according to the WSJ:
http://graphics.wsj.com/wsjnbcpoll/

Even Sanders beats Trump.

Thanks, CI. Apparently A2Kers are able to look up the normal stuff, as I said. Links are properly given for less accessible or less well-known information.
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 2 May, 2016 07:50 pm
@Blickers,
Certainly it's not. The one who makes the claim proves the claim with a link.

Period.

Why'd you make someone else do your job for you?

Get with the program.
Blickers

Mon 2 May, 2016 08:27 pm
@Lash,
Like I said, I don't insult people's intelligence by linking to easily accessible or well-known information. I also don't insult their intelligence by making up phony numbers and trying to pass them off as truth.

You spend almost all your many hours on this forum looking up things on the internet with little attention paid to how reliable your source really is. You could look up those numbers easily. And there is no rule that all information must be linked, contrary to your braggadocio. Otherwise, we'll be linking to information that the world is round, just to please someone like you.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Tue 3 May, 2016 10:45 pm
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13119072_10208044495484173_6532182309356555455_n.jpg?oh=9b4e575ff8947c8a4fa7f67b9a32fdc7&oe=57B42EA9

If Hillary is the nominee, I'm writing in Bernie's name.

I won't vote for Hillary.
snood

Tue 3 May, 2016 10:51 pm
@Debra Law,
Good. Got it. Not gonna do it, and no one can make you, and Hillary and her people can go soak. Okeedokie. Want a cookie?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 3 May, 2016 11:02 pm
@Debra Law,
Me too!

not
0 Replies

Blickers

Wed 4 May, 2016 08:44 am
@Debra Law,
In 2000, Ralph Nader decided the Democrats under Al Gore were not environmentally aware enough, so he ran himself. The election came down to Florida. Bush won by less than 560 votes. Nader had over 90,000 votes. In polls, 80% of the Nader voters had Gore had a second choice. Nader's Florida votes delivered the presidency to GW Bush.

Debra, are you trying for a repeat?
snood

Wed 4 May, 2016 10:08 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

In 2000, Ralph Nader decided the Democrats under Al Gore were not environmentally aware enough, so he ran himself. The election came down to Florida. Bush won by less than 560 votes. Nader had over 90,000 votes. In polls, 80% of the Nader voters had Gore had a second choice. Nader's Florida votes delivered the presidency to GW Bush.

Debra, are you trying for a repeat?

Hope she doesn't mind, but I'll take a crack at answering. She 1) doesn't concede the point that Nader cost Gore the election - she would counter that Gore lost the election on his own; and 2) doesn't care if Trump beats Clinton because the harm he can do is negligible compared to all the good that will come from waking up the sleeping liberal giant, and besides that - Trump will be held in check by bureaucracy, and thereby rendered virtually harmless.
revelette2

Wed 4 May, 2016 10:20 am
@snood,
Quote:
Trump will be held in check by bureaucracy, and thereby rendered virtually harmless

Hello, Iraq?
snood

Wed 4 May, 2016 10:25 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Quote:
Trump will be held in check by bureaucracy, and thereby rendered virtually harmless

Hello, Iraq?

I'm not saying I believe the argument - I was just trying to guess what it would be.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Wed 4 May, 2016 01:27 pm
@snood,
I think there's also an element of "a Democratic party that would select Hillary Clinton doesn't deserve my vote, and deserves to fail."

An attitude shared by many who are able to protect themselves from governmental intrusions on their personal liberties, and don't consider the cost to the disadvantaged.
snood

Wed 4 May, 2016 03:17 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

I think there's also an element of "a Democratic party that would select Hillary Clinton doesn't deserve my vote, and deserves to fail."

An attitude shared by many who are able to protect themselves from governmental intrusions on their personal liberties, and don't consider the cost to the disadvantaged.

Yeah, I think of Susan Sarandon.