Holocaust Evidence

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 08:50 am
@izzythepush,
I didn't compare 'dogfights' to the 'holocaust' - Anyone, but you, who reads the related post can determine that.
You appear to alter (DRAMATICALLY) the context of everything written that conflicts with your idealistic worldview.
Goodbye forever.
izzythepush

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 08:55 am
@mark noble,
You wrote about dogfights on a thread devoted to the Holocaust after belittling the true scale of the Holocaust. What's to misinterpret?

I won't miss you.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 09:00 am
I think I get what Mark is saying, that the numbers of people killed isn't more important than the fact a Holocaust happened. That it takes more than numbers to make an event a Holocaust. He's not denying the Holocaust, he's skeptical of the numbers because the scale is too large for any one person to comprehend as an event.

In my opinion that last sentence is what it takes to turn an event into a Holocaust.

What makes an event a Holocaust also is the intent. And the German intent was to murder all Jews and erase them from earth. And the numbers are a product of the scope of the intent.

It is possible to determine how many were killed by the intentions of the Nazis. We know how many Jews were in the census prior to the war and we can certainly count how many were left. There are concurrent records of how many Jews entered the camps and numbers of how many came out.

But the fact there was a Holocaust is undeniable and the total number of lives could be argued but will never detract from that fact.

I have no problem with the evidence or the numbers. It would be impossible to fake all those photos and the films and the hundreds of thousand German Government documents. It would be impossible to keep that conspiracy intact. There is no sensible motive for doing such a thing.
izzythepush

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 09:11 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I have no problem with the evidence and the numbers either, and I'm very suspicious of the motives of anyone who does, however they try to spin it.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 09:21 am
@izzythepush,
As I am also. Mark and I have had a fractious relationship on A2K. But when I take a look at all he's written I don't get an antisemitic animus in what he writes. He just can't wrap his head around the astounding numbers and that is where he is hungup. The numbers are gobsmacking. And in your and my mind accurate and proven. But the three of us know whatever the numbers are, it was a Holocaust. When its a Holocaust the difference between four million and six million doesn't make it any worse or any less evil.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 09:24 am
@mark noble,
Carlos isn't quibbling the numbers, he's arguing there was no Holocaust. His arguments are pathetic and specious. He's not like you at all and you should be glad of that.
carloslebaron

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 10:05 am
Just added information presenting the crude reality, only a few people in the world believe the certainty of the holocaust.

With today's technology and several web pages challenging the veracity of the former existence of the gas chambers, people are having the opportunity to put the information received in a scale weight.

The article below is not a demonstration of anti-Semitism, but the result of people who get angry in front of so many lies invented by the victims of WW2.

If you think about it, why people with no religious connection, no inherited ethnicity as enemy of Jews, and similar are also rejecting the story of the holocaust?

http://pjmedia.com/blog/global-anti-semitism-poll-finds-shocking-rate-of-holocaust-denial/
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 10:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I can see that - But he has the right to his opinion - Whatever it may be, whether I, or anyone, agree with it or not.
To attack him for having an opinion is not the same as attacking his opinion (premise thereof).
carloslebaron

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 10:16 am
Quote:
Carlos isn't quibbling the numbers, he's arguing there was no Holocaust. His arguments are pathetic and specious. He's not like you at all and you should be glad of that.

Having friendship with one enemy in order to isolate the other enemy... lol

The word "holocaust" is just a technical historical term, because this word implies a great destruction where people die because fire. So, in reality there was not such a "holocaust" when you use its original meaning.

The only fire used by Nazis was the burning of corpses to avoid plagues because the dead were many and there was no time and less will to bury them.

So, I can't accept that it was a holocaust in progress in those concentration camps. That something bad and terrible happened, yes, war is ugly and terrible things happen.

But. 6 million dead? Lol I told you and I tell you one more time, first count the bodies, later bring here your real numerical result.
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 10:18 am
@mark noble,
Your apparent desire to blame bankers over those who actually start the wars and commit the atrocities is interesting and likely reflects an underlying bias.

A banker who knowingly provides funds for a war of aggression has failed his test of human decency and morality, but it's a bit ludicrous to put all or the most of the blame for war on him and his ilk. You might as well assign the same level of blame to anyone who sells equipment and goods of any kind to an army (whether it is during times of peace or war) The same principle of "if not for them, no war" would apply.

I question your apparent assumptions that financing war is the most lucrative method of financing available to bankers, and that these "fat cats," because of their great wealth have the means to pull all the right strings to assure that war is a regular event.

It's pretty clear that ISIS required and received financial backing before its conquests allowed it to loot banks and sell oil on the black market, but that financing was coming from governments (or government controlled banks) as a form of protection money, not as a means to increase wealth.I doubt they expected a financial return on their "investment," if for no other reason than ISIS is probably not a reliable borrower when it comes to paying its financial debts.

Wherever Saddam Hussein got the money to back his invasion of Kuwait (primarily Iraqi oil revenue I would think) the goal, in part, was to loot an oil rich nation and steal it's ongoing oil revenue. He probably was able to pull it off without any direct financing from banks and if he had succeeded his need for banks in any further wars of aggression would have been limited even more.

The conspiracy theory of rich bankers (often rich Jewish bankers) being behind every single significant man-made world event is as outlandish as most such theories.

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 10:21 am
@mark noble,
But some opinions are so noxious that they reveal the character of the persons holding them, and noxious characters are worthy of attacks. Whether this is the case here is a matter of opinion.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 10:26 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I am not blaming bankers alone.
I blame humanity, myself included, for enabling and allowing the processes to continue.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 10:45 am
@carloslebaron,
Your ignorance is astounding! You even attempt to redefine holocaust.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 11:36 am
@cicerone imposter,
All she's going to do is make you angry. Ignore her.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
'Give me control over a nation's money-supplies, and I care not who makes its laws.'
Mayer Rothschild.
cicerone imposter

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 01:00 pm
@mark noble,
Blind greed at its best.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 03:11 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
I care more about dogs than I do apes.
OK.

mark noble wrote:
Based on your premise -
If your mother/father/child suffers or dies -
The suffering is theirs -
DEFINITIONALLY!

mark noble wrote:
Thus any grief by you is unnecessary.
"unnecessary" to WHAT??
"unnecessary" by what criteria?????
In actual point of fact, I learned of the death of my father
only indirectly and by accident in a different century, long after the fact.
I have no clue qua whether he suffered or not, know not cause of death.
I guess that PROVES that any grief by me is "unnecessary."

mark noble wrote:
Revert back to your field of interest
U r in the delusion that I take orders from U ??

mark noble wrote:
- US politics and applicable bylaws - ffs.
What the hell is "ffs"??????
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 03:15 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
So everyone who feels for animal suffrage is a potential 'Hitler'?
I suspect that thay 'd probably not vote anyway,
even if thay had the chance. I doubt that thay care much about politics.
It 'd be difficult for them to use voting machines
that were not designed for them, hanging chads and all that stuff.
cicerone imposter

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 03:59 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
California uses a very simple system on our ballots. All one needs to do is connect two dots with a line between them for their vote.

No line, no vote: Simple.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 06:23 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Wtf are you babbling on about?
What you have written beneath my quote has nothing to do with that quote - Not sure it has anything to do with anything...?