Holocaust Evidence

OmSigDAVID

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 11:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Me, too. Being called sir by cops younger
than I ever remember cops being makes me wary.
Doctors younger than my children scare me, too.
I 've gotten that all my life; it seemed normal.
Likewise, I have used the term; its handy, applicable to a King or a bum,
but age is not a factor. When I was on-the-job in court,
taking testimony on the record, age was never a factor in its use,
tho gender was. (For chicks, I said: "Miss".) When kids were witnesses or litigants,
I always used "Sir" or "Mr. Smith".

David
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:02 am
@izzythepush,
I have belittled nothing. Why do you state that I have?
I merely question the inconsistency of the numbers - Not negate the event.
There is noone (living or dead) that can offer an 'entire' explanation of what took place.
Like ebola today - The numbers reported are incorrect - Because noone, even with today's technology, can be everywhere at once.
People are not coming forward, burials are not being reported, families are concealing, etc.
I, like many others, view history as a great educational tool, but do not dwell in its cultural, religious, political triumphs and atrocities or burden myself with like, because I live in the 'now' and only current events have any effect on me and those I care about.

Here's an interesting account of 'Now' from an educated Israeli ex-soldier, on the atrocities being committed by Israelis on Palestinians today. You wont see this via western media.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hqlmrZKd8
mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:11 am
@neologist,
A tad off topic - And I don't deny photographic evidence - But photographs can be staged, airbrushed, modified and otherwise manipulated - So can NEVER be used as evidence for or against.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:19 am
@carloslebaron,
I agree Carlos - Two pages of insults, directed toward you, over you having an opinion is mere 'tribal' animosity.
I may not agree with your opinion on the whole, but I hereby defend your right to have such opinion.
izzythepush

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:29 am
@mark noble,
I don't need any lecture from you about what's going on in Israel. I am a member of the PSC, and anyone who wants justice for Palestine has no truck with holocaust denial. You are belittling the holocaust by denying the thousands of people who died, and you're using the Palestinians to justify your own bigotry.
mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:54 am
@izzythepush,
No I'm not.
You are misreading, misquoting me - Yet again.
1 act of suffering is the same as a billion - For it affects the sufferer.
What is the importance of 'quantity' to you?
It seems that 'It is written, it is true' has become more than a religious acceptance nowadays.

The holocaust occured - There was unimaginable cruelty and suffering - It ended.
Is anything missing?
mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 01:12 am
@izzythepush,
What bigotry?
A quote from 'Amused to death' by Roger Waters - sums human-bigotry up.
'The germans kill the jews, the jews kill the arabs, the arabs kill the hostages and that is the news - Is it any wonder - The monkey's confused?'

Point being - This is how humans behave, because they are constanly reminded that - THIS IS HOW HUMANS BEHAVE.

I don't takes sides - I just say what I see.
OmSigDAVID

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 01:25 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
No I'm not.
You are misreading, misquoting me - Yet again.
1 act of suffering is the same as a billion -
That is mathematically incorrect. Ez to c.

mark noble wrote:
For it affects the sufferer.
That is a non-sequitur

David
mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 01:39 am
@OmSigDAVID,
It is not incorrect.
imo - One act of suffering of any animal affects me as would any quantity of like.
OmSigDAVID

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 02:57 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

It is not incorrect.
imo - One act of suffering of any animal affects me as would any quantity of like.
That will be true IF the suffering of that individual animal
leaves u entirely un-affected, but only then.

The suffering of 2 beings is 2ice as bad (creates 2ice as much discomfort)
as the suffering of only one such being (if thay suffer equally).
izzythepush

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 03:16 am
@mark noble,
You are quibbling over the figures with the only purpose of lessening the impact of the Holocaust. I find it quite obscene that you try to link your Holocaust amelioration to the treatment of Palestinians by the State of Israel. For all your crocodile tears about the Palestinians I don't recall you posting on any of the threads about Israel.

In short you don't give a monkeys about the Palestinians.
mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 03:51 am
@OmSigDAVID,
No, I recently wached a video 'youtube' on globalisation. Incorporated into the video were two 'unexpected' recordings - One of a sheepdog, screaming in distress as its head was repetitively stamped on by a guy, in a group of 'laughing' guys - And another of a room full of skinned/peeled dogs squirming and slithering over each other - BEGGING an end to their AGONY!
I was equally repulsed by both scenes.
These scenes were unexpected. They will NEVER leave my thoughts - And I could EASILY sign off on the removal of the perpetrators from my realm of existence.
So - I rest my case.
Attack it, if you must - But have a fckn good reason to do so.
OmSigDAVID

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 04:17 am
@mark noble,
The operative criterion
is canine discomfort, not yours.
farmerman

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 07:41 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I am amazed at how a member "denies" the holocaust's savagery by denying the truth of the thousands of photos clicked by the Allies and the actual meticulous records maintained by the NAzis.
I wonder to what purpose some GI, sent in to Auschwitz to witness the survivors and gather information, would have to "fake pictures" in 1945?

Connspiracists and deniers of history usually have such gaping holes left in their logic.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 08:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I care more about dogs than I do apes.
Based on your premise - If your mother/father/child suffers or dies - The suffering is theirs - Thus any grief by you is unnecessary.
Revert back to your field of interest - US politics and applicable bylaws - ffs.
izzythepush

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 08:25 am
@mark noble,
That shows, your concern for humans seems non existent.

Hitler was extremely fond of his German shepherd Blondi.
mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 08:28 am
@izzythepush,
I don't give a damn about palestinians or any other group.
I care about what is relative to me.
But I do like to tell it as it is.
izzythepush

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 08:29 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
But I do like to tell it as it is.

No you don't. You talk a load of bigoted crap based on your own prejudices.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 08:38 am
@izzythepush,
So everyone who feels for animal suffrage is a potential 'Hitler'?
Ffs...
The cold psychopaths of this world don't enjoy bloodsports, bullfights, dogfights, etc - They are dog-lovers?
What a twonk you are.
Guess everyone with a moustache should be quickly locked-up, eh?

And I am repelled by all suffering, not just dogs, you pillock.
izzythepush

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 08:41 am
@mark noble,
People who put animals above human beings are. Especially those who compare dogfights to the Holocaust.

You really are quite disgusting.