What's YOUR Overriding Political Issue in the Next Election?

Thomas

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 08:48 am
McGentrix wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me how threatened the left is by opposing viewpoints.

Could that say something about the limits of your comprehension?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 08:54 am
cjhsa wrote:
http://homepage.mac.com/amstanbury/RedefeatCommunism/RedefeatCommunism.gif

McGentrix wrote:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 09:31 am
Excuse me parados, but Billary isn't just of an opposing viewpoint... she's of another species.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 09:42 am
Thomas wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Mine? Nah.

Asherman made an appropriate reply pertaining to the topic of this thread and then the lefties proceed to demonstrate their normal antagonistic attitudes because his viewpoint is different then theirs.

I'd say it says something about the limits of their comprehension and the utter disrespect they have against anything and anyone that disagrees with their warped, single minded point of view.

This is why I have stopped posting anything substantial on this forum. I got tired of having to fight off the repeated doggerel of the other side. It's tiresome and hardly worth the effort as no one here is ever going to look at the perspective of the other side. Instead, hateful invectives, underhanded insults and pointless arguing has become the way of A2K and I can play that game better then trying to change anyone's thinking on any topic.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 12:14 pm
Quote:
It's tiresome and hardly worth the effort as no one here is ever going to look at the perspective of the other side.

You're absolutely wrong. O'Bill's argumentation has changed my position on Immigration.

But then again, he wasn't a jerk like you are, so I can understand why noone ever comes around to your point of view. You don't put in the effort to try and make that happen, and why not? You gain more enjoyment from the dick and gay jokes you like to throw around then you do from actually getting your teeth into an issue.

Cycloptichonr
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 12:26 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Excuse me parados, but Billary isn't just of an opposing viewpoint... she's of another species.

then you probably want to kill her, right? maybe stuff her and put her on your wall?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 01:07 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

then you probably want to kill her, right? maybe stuff her and put her on your wall?

My wall? Hell no, maybe I'd sell it to a lesbian bar.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 01:19 pm
McGentrix wrote:
This is why I have stopped posting anything substantial on this forum.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the word "stopped" in this sentence. But out of respect for Phoenix and her thread, I won't explore this issue any further.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 02:18 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Thomas wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Mine? Nah.

Asherman made an appropriate reply pertaining to the topic of this thread and then the lefties proceed to demonstrate their normal antagonistic attitudes because his viewpoint is different then theirs.

I'd say it says something about the limits of their comprehension and the utter disrespect they have against anything and anyone that disagrees with their warped, single minded point of view.

This is why I have stopped posting anything substantial on this forum. I got tired of having to fight off the repeated doggerel of the other side. It's tiresome and hardly worth the effort as no one here is ever going to look at the perspective of the other side. Instead, hateful invectives, underhanded insults and pointless arguing has become the way of A2K and I can play that game better then trying to change anyone's thinking on any topic.

Actually he did a little more than simply list issues which would be deciding factor when it comes to time to vote. He proceeded to explain why those issues are important to him and why opposing views are wrong. He opened the door for comments in return which is all anyone did.

Maybe that is what we are supposed to do on this thread. I'm not sure.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:16 pm
McGentrix wrote:
This is why I have stopped posting anything substantial on this forum. I got tired of having to fight off the repeated doggerel of the other side.

"Stopped"? <raises eyebrow>

Does that mean you're not going to copy/paste any more Ann Coulter columns, and will now exclusively focus on calling Democrats/liberals dumb, bitter, cowardly, pathetic or irrelevant?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:24 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Thomas wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Mine? Nah.

you ever did? you were always willing to discuss and never attacked those on the left as idiots and pussies? alllllllllllllrighty then...
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:25 pm
Thomas wrote:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the word "stopped" in this sentence.

nimh wrote:
"Stopped"? <raises eyebrow>

We seem to be agreeing more and more often lately. Obviously you are turning into a libertarian.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:27 pm
Asherman wrote:
How is the nation currently benefiting from the President's policies? We are actively fighting the best of the RIM veteran terrorists, and killing them at a very nice clip. Iran and the DPRK are straining at the leash, but for now they're constrained and limited in their ability to cause trouble. The President has fended off an attempt by the Democratic Congress to usurp the Executive Branch. The national security has been improved both against foreign and home grown RIM terrorists. His has not been an administration of unqualified success, and we shouldn't expect that there wouldn't be failures, mistakes and un-intended consequences.

Am I the only one that caught that Asherman considers the Democrats the same as terrorists?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:48 pm
Asherman has long despised Democrats. It's one of the main reasons I no longer respond to any of his posts.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:52 pm
He's a living reflection of the politics of divisiveness.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 06:02 am
The left fears intelligence, that much is obvious.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 06:27 am
Exactly, cjhsa!

That's why we didn't vote for Bush. I was thinkin' in the voting booth... "Now which one on the list is dumbest? I wouldn't want someone smart leading the country. That would be too scary!" (shiver)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 06:48 am
cjhsa wrote:
The left fears intelligence, that much is obvious.

I suppose thats as good an explanation of why we're not scared of you as any.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 07:35 am
One thing..........
The one thing that might help me make a decision on who to vote for would be any person who calls for and end to all bribes (donations--haha) in an election and for public funding of all elections.

Get the corporations out of government and we just might be able to finally elect a decent & honest president.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 02:32 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

you ever did? you were always willing to discuss and never attacked those on the left as idiots and pussies? alllllllllllllrighty then...

I only attacked the "idiots and pussies". That you consider yourself in that group can't be helped as either or both surely apply.
0 Replies