Canada -- an alternative for some Americans???

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 11:51 am
McGentrix wrote:
so move to colorado or vermont, but Canada? Rather extreme. But, as adults, everyone is entitled to lead their lives as we see fit. Just don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

damn set...you went under his head again......
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 11:52 am
Were his ego not so over-inflated, that wouldn't happen . . .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 11:53 am
au1929 wrote:
Moving to Canada is for those who give up. If people had that attitude when this country was born we would still be singing "God save the queen".

What the hell is this? The poster didn't give any details on why they wanted to move. God forbid you say "political" around here!!!!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 11:56 am
Setanta wrote:
Were his ego not so over-inflated, that wouldn't happen . . .

Question Your one to talk about over inflated ego's... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 11:58 am
McGentrix wrote:
What political reasons could anyone actually have that would lead them to leave the US?

Hanging out with too many people from the other party? Is teh FBI bugging you every day? What's the deal?

Again, What the hell is this???? How rude can you possibly get??? A newbie came along and asked a simple question and you start ranting about politics and insulting them. Who the hell do you think you are????

Get a grip McG!!! Did you run out of people to stomp on in the political threads???
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 11:59 am
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
What political reasons could anyone actually have that would lead them to leave the US?

Hanging out with too many people from the other party? Is teh FBI bugging you every day? What's the deal?

Again, What the hell is this. How rude can you possibly get. A newbie came along and asked a simple question and you start ranting about politics and insulting them. Who the hell do you think you are????

Get a grip McG!!! Did you run out of people to stomp on in the political threads???

Get your hormone's under control. I asked a question.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 11:59 am
There's enough ego 'round here to float a dirigible.

McG, quick question. Have you stayed in Canada for more that a couple of days?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:02 pm
panzade wrote:

McG, quick question. Have you stayed in Canada for more that a couple of days?

Hard to imagine that. They have a lot of non-Americans living up there!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:03 pm
Nope, why?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:04 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Again, What the hell is this. How rude can you possibly get. A newbie came along and asked a simple question and you start ranting about politics and insulting them. Who the hell do you think you are????

You're the one that's out of control here!!! Your questions were insulting, personal, and none of your damn business!!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

I don't understand McGentrixs' problem with Canada..the Adirondacks is like Canada climate wise....only discernible difference is the considerably lower literacy rate in the Adirondacks isn't it?
0 Replies

panzade

Just wondering
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:06 pm
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

You're the one that's out of control here!!! Your questions were insulting, personal, and none of your damn business!!!

Quite unlike your ranting and raving lunacy... How nice of you to be insulted for someone else.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:08 pm
We love you and your hormones Montana....and the best revenge is living well..... :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:09 pm
Let's not get the thread shut down folks......then the terrorists have won.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:14 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
We love you and your hormones Montana....and the best revenge is living well..... :wink:

Awwwww!!! We love you right back Bear :-D

Yes, it really is the sweetest revenge ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:20 pm
Bear
I hope you don't mind me using that quote for my sig line. It has such a nice ring to it ;-)
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:25 pm
I get the feeling Montana and McGentrix are not getting along very well at the moment ...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:29 pm
What gives you that idea Rick? LOL!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 12:41 pm
Montana wrote:
Bear
I hope you don't mind me using that quote for my sig line. It has such a nice ring to it ;-)

since I did not author it....of course not....even if I did I wouldn't care.....someone smarter than I is responsible for that pearl.....
0 Replies